Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,240
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,699
    My Mood
    Tired

    Most useless member

    I personally think it's @Li0nH34rt
    Why? Simply check his post areas. Most are in the giveaway section and general. He doesn't help anyone, always offending others, and just useless around here.

    So who's the most useless member in your opinion
    Last edited by DarkLordXYZ; 04-08-2014 at 02:39 PM.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  2. #2
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,125
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Anyone that hasn't done anything for the site is pretty useless. And I'm pretty sure that's over half the mpgh population.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synchromanica For This Useful Post:

    Cap'n (04-08-2014),Dylan (04-20-2014),Renamon Toast Crunch (04-09-2014)

  4. #3
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    870
    My Mood
    Dead
    @ @Raple he's a fag

  5. #4
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hmmm.

    Probably @Zuhrain. @Jov is a pretty close contender however, he may have given half of this forum the Donator tag but what good does that really do. He is a contributor to the website but not in the way that most people are. I don't think that Zuhrain needs an explanation as to why he's useless.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (04-08-2014),Dylan (04-20-2014),Zuhrain (04-10-2014)

  7. #5
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,623
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    @ @DarkLordXYZ is fucking useless.

  8. #6
    Express.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,702
    Reputation
    293
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Lurking
    . @Zuhrain hate him with a passion. @Li0nH34rt for being an annoying random faggot whose trying to fit in, spams giveaways for posts.
    Member Since: 05-21-2013
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)
     
    Vouches.[36]

    [+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Express. For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (04-10-2014)

  10. #7
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,325
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    arun is the one eating cake now because dabe is too busy being dead



  11. #8
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,613
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,445
    My Mood
    Twisted
    There's a difference between useless and damaging.
    Useless means they don't contribute, but damaging is when they fuck with my mello, which no one really does.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  12. #9
    ap0.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    120
    fuck.
    hahahaha

  13. #10
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,240
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,699
    My Mood
    Tired
    How high are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    There's a difference between useless and damaging.
    Useless means they don't contribute, but damaging is when they fuck with my mello, which no one really does.
    Well, may I know why? I'd be glad to change if I am useless as you say
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    @ @DarkLordXYZ is fucking useless.
    Well he did donate for members. Those donations go to dave, which he uses (i think) to keep the site going. So I guess it is considered help after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Hmmm.

    Probably @Zuhrain. @Jov is a pretty close contender however, he may have given half of this forum the Donator tag but what good does that really do. He is a contributor to the website but not in the way that most people are. I don't think that Zuhrain needs an explanation as to why he's useless.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  14. #11
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Well he did donate for members. Those donations go to dave, which he uses (i think) to keep the site going. So I guess it is considered help after all.
    Other than that what else has he done? All he does is flash his wealth around like it's going out of fashion. Money may be able to buy nice things and change lives but it isn't everything.

  15. #12
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,623
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    There's a difference between useless and damaging.
    Useless means they don't contribute, but damaging is when they fuck with my mello, which no one really does.
    I'm not doing my job well, then.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    How high are you?

    Well, may I know why? I'd be glad to change if I am useless as you say

    Well he did donate for members. Those donations go to dave, which he uses (i think) to keep the site going. So I guess it is considered help after all.
    You make threads like this and you constantly make autistic posts. Be more like @Wassabi? or @Hugo Boss and post okay, useful posts instead of unneeded autistic ones.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Josh (04-08-2014)

  17. #13
    Li0nH34rt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    657
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    36
    Well if owning the shit out of you because you are trying to be an ignorant kid makes me usless then okay i can live with it.

    And i will just ignore the rest of your post.

    Well wait.. I can't live with it , I will need your sister to help me living with :3

  18. #14
    Li0nH34rt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    657
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post
    . @Zuhrain hate him with a passion. @Li0nH34rt for being an annoying random faggot whose trying to fit in, spams giveaways for posts.
    Well believe it or not , I'm not doing it for posts at all , I just feel like thanking people for doing giveaways and i'm not really spamming there.

  19. #15
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
    Well if owning the shit out of you because you are trying to be an ignorant kid makes me usless then okay i can live with it.

    And i will just ignore the rest of your post.

    Well wait.. I can't live with it , I will need your sister to help me living with :3
    Shutup. Just, shutup.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Most Active Member I have not shown
    By Ryuesi in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Most useless class?
    By Empire in forum Global Agenda Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 09:01 PM
  3. Most Active Members
    By Justin in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 04:22 PM
  4. Most Active member
    By Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 07:16 AM
  5. Most useless summoner ability?
    By CaT- in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 04:04 PM