Thanks

Angry R2 GAMES' WARTUNE!

so now in their forum, the moderators enforcing rules heavier than before. i only knew it recently, they used to let a word such as FI_ICK slip away just editing it at least, well actually it's just a commonly used word, i don't think that word need to be banned anyway. until this happened.
    When i asked them about VIP, they won't answer a single word, till i try to call them by writing "FI_ICK" them who only care about grammatical error and some abusive language but won't answer to questions. and guess what?
    they immediately come and changed that "FI_ICK" to heart shaped pictures and they tell me i can forget about getting an answer! HELL IF I DIDN'T WRITE THAT "FI_ICK" THEY WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ MY QUESTION so they are telling me to forget the answer i was never going to get!!! AND I WAITED FOR SOME DAYS FOR IT!!
    AND EVEN MORE THEY TELL ME IN PM THAT THEY WILL BAN ME IF I SAY "FUCK" ONCE MORE. BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST THE RULE. HEY RULE IS RULE, BUT CAN'T U THINK A LITTLE ABOUT IT AND NOT JUST BLINDLY OBEY IT.
    so i asked openly again in forum, and another mods come, and immediately closed my thread, they won't discuss it in public. and in PM he said that if a person is against the rule, then he will be reminded, if he violate again, he will be warned, and if he did it over and over he will get banned. BUT IT WAS MY FIRST TIME AND I GET A WARNING ALREADY, AND ONLY FROM ONE SIMPLE, COMMONLY USED WORD! and still he defended the other mods.
    and he told me that the job of mods there is only to enforce rule, and answering question is not their job as when they answer, they are volunteering themselves to answer. THE HELL IS THIS!!!!
    isn't this just showing off their power that they can ban us, they can change edit our post, they have the powers, they can access our account if they wanted, why not just hack my char. they did useless things, but won't answer to questions. the fuck is that?
    so mods there (in wartune's forum from R2) only exist to enforcing the rule and NOT ANSWERING QUESTION. if some newbies come and asking question, and they are not in the mood for answering. and some old ppls trolling that newbie till he got angry and that newbie telling them to "fuck off" the lazy moderators will immediately come and ban the newbie for telling the ppls who is trolling him to fuck off and they won't answer his questions! THE FUCK IS THAT? FORUM SUPPOSED TO BE THERE TO HELP US ANSWERING WHAT WE DON'T KNOW. NOT TO SHOW OFF LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

REFRAIN FROM PLAYING THERE BEFORE U REGRET IT!!
    Last edited by SillPlain; 04-25-2014 at 11:08 PM. Reason: making it shorter, hope it's still not too long.......

Thanks
    Fuck, too long didn't read.

Thanks
    R2 forums are a joke. They seem to only respond when someone gets mad, and then they don't give good answers. Check out their thread on hacking, it's a joke. Took forever for someone to reply, and after they replied on the third page of threads, they closed the thread. I will tell you what I've learned about hacks there on another thread, as this one seems more rant like.

Thanks
    you are a joke