Thread: Geekdipshits

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Geekdipshits

Well my laptop broke 2 and a half weeks ago. It was a very nice, very expensive laptop. So i took it to bestbuy and gave it to them for warranty, and they said it would be back in two weeks. Now i called them last week, asking hows it coming. They told me, well its still on the shelf, probally lost, and its gonna be another week or two. I was kinda pissed, especially since they "lost" my 2k laptop, which is kinda hard to do cus its fucking bright red.

So after this dumbass keeps telling me, "it happens" i told him to get me the manager, he did, and then they "found" it within a day. Then the fuckin ups driver had the day/weekend off. I was wondering how one ups driver having the day off would matter since the ups store was less than a quarter of a mile away(its right across the street), that and they should obviously have other drivers. So now i got another week or week and a half he says,

so basically its 4 week wait for what should have been 2 or less if they did there fucking job.
    -------------------------------------
    Before story:
    I went to bestbuy and told them it was broken, they said" alright well do you have the power cable?" so i went to the car to go get them, and when i got back they said "oh well since its not a universal cable we can't check" so i asked him if he had an outlet just to plug it in and he stares at me like that was wierd question then he says no. I ask him again, cus i'm pretty fuckin sure that there is an outlet every few feet, its fucking bestbuy.Still says no, then i'm like, wtf was i supposed to do with the power cable then?

so no photoshop, no high-end games, no watching stuff in HD for another week or two. Which is painful cus my niggernet is even WORSE on this computer cus my sister had it(gave it to her after i got my laptop) So its got a shitload of stupid games, viruses(i had to take care of), and it generally runs a lot slower than when i last used it.

If you didn't read this whole shitload of words, here is the conclusion:

fuck the geeksquad and their lazy overpriced, overvalued asses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Damn fucking right. Fuck those people at Bestbuy they alll should go die in a hole.
    No sig ): QQ

DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology