Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopJuggalo View Post
    The deathpanels are actually a REALLY good idea.
    It would solve lots of debt
    How can you compare human life to debt o_O?

In that case we can kill fkin everyone, wouldn't be any debt then.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i want in on that. ^.^ i call killin stupid people and people who annoy me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Well i find it weird , they cant be that stupid .

People sometimes just act different on the internet , like my friend hes a serious bitch in real life but when he goes in that chat room he is a goof.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Dad
    WHAT !? Nexon took my money again !?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    riiiiiight..........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Anyways before i turn this thread into a flame competition ,

Obama is great i was being a jackass.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Dad
    WHAT !? Nexon took my money again !?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Biden View Post
    doesnt mean he hasnt done shit you ignorant raciast.

1. Trying to reform healthcare, if you believe in the "DeathPanels" killyour self.
    2: Trying to get us out of debt.
    3: Working his ass off to de-nuclear the world.

Hes done a shit load more for you pricks, and he's already done more for you then Bush ever did. UNLESS you were a rich mothafucka who got one of bush's tax cuts and then he basically sucked your dick for you. unlike the bottom 90% which he just screwed over.
    Trying doens't equal DOING.(healthcare sucks, my opinion, no flame there).

But cmon, he hasn't done anything, and its obviously a publicity stunt.

No look, i dislike Obama, yeah. But even if you like him, its obvious he doesn't deserve it. Give it to someone who actually put their soul into gainin peace, not a president 11 days in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    And no offense but the nobel peace prize is a big thing but not that big, its not like there wont be one in 2010, 2011, etc. Get over it if they deserve the Nobel peace prize theyll still be doing the work for peace they are now, Congratz to Obama and Move the fuck on. - Debate fort, America Section, Obama wins Nobel Prize, My post first page.

Im not sayin he deserves it, and hes trying to do those things, hes one guy and because of the Checks and balances he cant go poof a law is in existence. Senate, Republicans, Dems, EVERY one is to blame for the lack of progress. but he atleast is tryin to change some things. and unlike bush, who i have no love for, who only helped the rich. (im not rich either sooo lol).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Who knew a Peace prize could cause so much Strife? o_O

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you don't like the decision, take it up with the committee. Oh wait? Noone gives a fuck what you think. Before pointing blame actually research why he is getting the award in the first place instead of looking at blogs and taking their opinionated words for truth. Obama did not force them to give him the prize so stop hating.

As for a publicity stunt? I admire the fact that Obama connects with the American people. Thats what most of the previous presidents lack. If you call that being "famous" than so be it, but you have to give him that.

I believe all of this shit is a ploy by the media to get everyone off the REAL issues at hand. Its a Nobel peace prize. Thats not going to fix our economy and bring the troops home so get over it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    My advice. Ignore Fox and CNN and jus watch MSNBC. lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If you don't like the decision, take it up with the committee. Oh wait? Noone gives a fuck what you think. Before pointing blame actually research why he is getting the award in the first place instead of looking at blogs and taking their opinionated words for truth. Obama did not force them to give him the prize so stop hating.

As for a publicity stunt? I admire the fact that Obama connects with the American people. Thats what most of the previous presidents lack. If you call that being "famous" than so be it, but you have to give him that.

I believe all of this shit is a ploy by the media to get everyone off the REAL issues at hand. Its a Nobel peace prize. Thats not going to fix our economy and bring the troops home so get over it.
    Seriously? Why do you even bother to comment after sayin that? its not like anyone gives a fuck about what you say either.

Actually i didn't look at anything, i just heard it from a friend a while ago.

-.- I'm not hating on obama here, i'm just saying he doesn't deserve it.(he was nominated 11 days in, thats just obvious, he didn't do ANYTHING in 11 days, nuthin, but yet he's nominated. Thats either the race card or political connections.)

Last time, i'm not saying anything about obama's policies, you already know my opinion. Its just so obvious to me that if you nominate a guy 11 days in, its a publicity stunt, he hadn't started healthcare, he didn't do anything yet. I think love for obama should be on his actions, not his connections.

As for a ploy by the media, hell idk seems more like a destraction for healthcare to pass than for him not have it go through.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    closing of gitmo....happened within the first few days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Seriously? Why do you even bother to comment after sayin that? its not like anyone gives a fuck about what you say either.

Actually i didn't look at anything, i just heard it from a friend a while ago.

-.- I'm not hating on obama here, i'm just saying he doesn't deserve it.(he was nominated 11 days in, thats just obvious, he didn't do ANYTHING in 11 days, nuthin, but yet he's nominated. Thats either the race card or political connections.)

Last time, i'm not saying anything about obama's policies, you already know my opinion. Its just so obvious to me that if you nominate a guy 11 days in, its a publicity stunt, he hadn't started healthcare, he didn't do anything yet. I think love for obama should be on his actions, not his connections.

As for a ploy by the media, hell idk seems more like a destraction for healthcare to pass than for him not have it go through.
    You hate obama. If he cured cancer youd have some uninformed baseless post to give.
    Show me any connections the president has with the Nobel prize committee. This is what I mean. You give opinionated baseless post with no facts to back them up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i highly doubt that he speaks norwegian......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Biden View Post
    i highly doubt that he speaks norwegian......
    Biden/Obama out

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast