Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 104
  1. #46
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,137
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post


    Scotia let me buttfuck you that will be your parental abuse from me~
    You really are retarded, aren't you? Why the hell did you bump a 4 days old thread?

    EDIT: Btw, @Scotia, check the post above.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-06-2014 at 04:31 PM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  2. #47
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,619
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,720
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post


    Scotia let me buttfuck you that will be your parental abuse from me~
    I don't get buttfucked by my parents, I buttfuck them.

  3. #48
    Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,055
    Reputation
    396
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post


    Scotia let me buttfuck you that will be your parental abuse from me~
    This thread just got wierd.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unknown For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (11-06-2014),[MPGH]Schuba (11-06-2014)

  5. #49
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,556
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post


    Scotia let me buttfuck you that will be your parental abuse from me~
    Did you get raped by your dad, when you where a kid?

  6. #50
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,377
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    739
    Why is this thread still a thing trolol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  7. #51
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Why is this thread still a thing trolol.
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  8. #52
    The Real DethStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    You're too dumb for figure it out for yourself, that's why BACKD00R figure it out for you. BTW you know what's funny? It's that in the day you made this thread, (5 minutes before you made it) you were asking for apologies (on BT) for the idiot quote of that morning. Conclusion: You're a huge austitic dumbass fucker.


    Hey dumbass, next time, do this thread while i'm not unbanned, k? And yeah, sure "a mod wouldn't listen to me", that's why i'm unbanned.


    LMAO. Looks who's talking: the dumbass spammer that shitposted like hell and then made a thread on General, apologizing for all the spam. Grow and become more intelegent kid.


    Not anymore.
    BEFORE YOU READ THIS: I mean, in no way, to harm you or make fun of you. Just a heads up.
    I don't know you, but from what I hear about you and from what you say I can say this: You are the one who is immature, not my opinion, just a fact. You are the one who needs to grow up. You are the one who needs to stop annoying people and acting like you're "all that" and get a life.
    Alright, now that that's done, YOU want to talk about people being more intelligent? How about you learn how to use proper English? "Grow and become more intelegent kid." is about the stupidest thing I have seen you say yet. I JUST figured out who you are, so that is not good on your end. I know I'm not all bad ass and I couldn't get someone to ban you just because I ask, but I also don't have the intelligence of a fucking rat. Learn how to use auto-correct at least if you can't spell shit right. All I'm saying, fucking grow up and leave others out of your shit, okay? k thx bai -DethStrike
    Last edited by The Real DethStrike; 11-07-2014 at 01:14 PM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Real DethStrike For This Useful Post:

    AnusForce (11-19-2014),[MPGH]Schuba (11-07-2014)

  10. #53
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,377
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real DethStrike View Post
    BEFORE YOU READ THIS: I mean, in no way, to harm you or make fun of you. Just a heads up.
    I don't know you, but from what I hear about you and from what you say I can say this: You are the one who is immature, not my opinion, just a fact. You are the one who needs to grow up. You are the one who needs to stop annoying people and acting like you're "all that" and get a life. Alright, now that that's done, YOU want to talk about people being more intelligent? How about you learn how to use proper English? "Grow and become more intelegent kid." is about the stupidest thing I have seen you say yet. I JUST figured out who you are, so that is not good on your end. I know I'm not all bad ass and I couldn't get someone to ban you just because I ask, but I also don't have the intelligence of a fucking rat. Learn how to use auto-correct at least if you can't spell shit right. All I'm saying, fucking grow up and leave others out of your shit, okay? k thx bai -DethStrike
    This is like, all I've been trying to say. I'm just way too lazy to write all of that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  11. #54
    The Real DethStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    This is like, all I've been trying to say. I'm just way too lazy to write all of that.
    Well now I have and you don't have to.

  12. #55
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,137
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    This is like, all I've been trying to say. I'm just way too lazy to write all of that.
    You're too dumb to write a wall of text.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real DethStrike View Post
    BEFORE YOU READ THIS: I mean, in no way, to harm you or make fun of you. Just a heads up.
    I don't know you, but from what I hear about you and from what you say I can say this: You are the one who is immature, not my opinion, just a fact. You are the one who needs to grow up. You are the one who needs to stop annoying people and acting like you're "all that" and get a life.
    Alright, now that that's done, YOU want to talk about people being more intelligent? How about you learn how to use proper English? "Grow and become more intelegent kid." is about the stupidest thing I have seen you say yet. I JUST figured out who you are, so that is not good on your end. I know I'm not all bad ass and I couldn't get someone to ban you just because I ask, but I also don't have the intelligence of a fucking rat. Learn how to use auto-correct at least if you can't spell shit right. All I'm saying, fucking grow up and leave others out of your shit, okay? k thx bai -DethStrike
    Did you even saw who made the thread? And since when in the fucking hell did i bring other people to my own shit, dumbass? And no, you aren't harming me, you're just showing how an idiot a human being can be, (in this case you).
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-07-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  13. #56
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,137
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Hero, @Flengo, @BACKD00R could you please close this thread (considering the fact that's about me)? There's so many idiots replying to this thread..
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  14. #57
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,377
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    You're too dumb to write a wall of text.


    Did you even saw who made the thread? And since when in the fucking hell did i bring other people to my own shit, dumbass? And no, you aren't harming me, you're just showing how an idiot a human being can be, (in this case you).
    Re-read everything you just wrote and then re-read the wall of text.
    Also why would they close it? It's in the flaming section.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

    The Real DethStrike (11-07-2014)

  16. #58
    The Real DethStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    You're too dumb to write a wall of text.


    Did you even saw who made the thread? And since when in the fucking hell did i bring other people to my own shit, dumbass? And no, you aren't harming me, you're just showing how an idiot a human being can be, (in this case you).
    I don't care if I was or wasn't harming you, it was simply a disclaimer. Furthermore, I don't give a flying fuck about what you think about me. If I am being an idiot, then I guess I am an idiot because who the fuck cares? I think you may want the thread closed because you are tired of people stating obvious facts about you and it makes you sound like a moron and you don't like that?

    You care about my wall of text, right? Why does it matter? I got my point across, as is obvious by your reply to it. You think you can bring me down to where you are and have me live in a miserable life where nobody likes me? Think again.

  17. #59
    The Real DethStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Re-read everything you just wrote and then re-read the wall of text.
    Also why would they close it? It's in the flaming section.
    Thanks for backing me up there, someone had to do it.

  18. #60
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,836
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    Did you get raped by your dad, when you where a kid?
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    Because fuck you, that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post


    This thread just got wierd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Why is this thread still a thing trolol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real DethStrike View Post
    BEFORE YOU READ THIS: I mean, in no way, to harm you or make fun of you. Just a heads up.
    I don't know you, but from what I hear about you and from what you say I can say this: You are the one who is immature, not my opinion, just a fact. You are the one who needs to grow up. You are the one who needs to stop annoying people and acting like you're "all that" and get a life.
    Alright, now that that's done, YOU want to talk about people being more intelligent? How about you learn how to use proper English? "Grow and become more intelegent kid." is about the stupidest thing I have seen you say yet. I JUST figured out who you are, so that is not good on your end. I know I'm not all bad ass and I couldn't get someone to ban you just because I ask, but I also don't have the intelligence of a fucking rat. Learn how to use auto-correct at least if you can't spell shit right. All I'm saying, fucking grow up and leave others out of your shit, okay? k thx bai -DethStrike
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    This is like, all I've been trying to say. I'm just way too lazy to write all of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    You're too dumb to write a wall of text.


    Did you even saw who made the thread? And since when in the fucking hell did i bring other people to my own shit, dumbass? And no, you aren't harming me, you're just showing how an idiot a human being can be, (in this case you).
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    @Hero, @Flengo, @BACKD00R could you please close this thread (considering the fact that's about me)? There's so many idiots replying to this thread..
    Stfu retard this is not even a thread you started dumb fuck. Go back to school bitch if you can even afford that. Fegget ass nigger (Yeah your black know cracker)
    also this is a flame section so do something about my insult bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real DethStrike View Post
    Thanks for backing me up there, someone had to do it.
    Also fuck all of this threads they are a piece of shit

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big shits to propose her
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. shit be 3d (i think, probably not)
    By name13 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:25 AM
  3. a big Request that i think we need!!!
    By nissen1502 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 06:00 PM
  4. Proof - Big VIP Shit.
    By User1 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:18 PM
  5. shit. i think i got conflicker!!
    By Ian in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:56 PM