Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 104
  1. #61
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,555
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post















    Stfu retard this is not even a thread you started dumb fuck. Go back to school bitch if you can even afford that. Fegget ass nigger (Yeah your black know cracker)
    also this is a flame section so do something about my insult bitch


    Also fuck all of this threads they are a piece of shit
    If the threads are shit, why do you comment on them then?

  2. #62
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,828
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,917
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    If the threads are shit, why do you comment on them then?
    Because.....

    Why not?

  3. #63
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post















    Stfu retard this is not even a thread you started dumb fuck. Go back to school bitch if you can even afford that. Fegget ass nigger (Yeah your black know cracker)
    also this is a flame section so do something about my insult bitch


    Also fuck all of this threads they are a piece of shit
    Woah, woah, woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  4. #64
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,555
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post


    Because.....

    Why not?
    So you post on a thread, that is shit (your opinion) and later complain about how shit the thread is. Why bother posting then?

  5. #65
    cdriza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Amazed
    omg he can ban me don't mess wit huntar111!!!!1!1one

  6. #66
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,828
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,917
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    So you post on a thread, that is shit (your opinion) and later complain about how shit the thread is. Why bother posting then?
    Well here is the thing bro.

    If I see a crappy thread it makes me chuckle, and when I post something retarded it makes people mad. So they insult me, I pretend to be mad and try to insult them and it is just funny to see them so mad

  7. #67
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,555
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post

    Well here is the thing bro.

    If I see a crappy thread it makes me chuckle, and when I post something retarded it makes people mad. So they insult me, I pretend to be mad and try to insult them and it is just funny to see them so mad
    Okay, I guess.
    Last edited by Terror; 11-07-2014 at 10:25 PM.

  8. #68
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    649
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    That Hunter kid is beyond full retard.. He is a completely special kind of stupid and honestly needs to throw his computer off a cliff and jump with it.

  9. #69
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,115
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,361
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post
    Stfu retard this is not even a thread you started dumb fuck. Go back to school bitch if you can even afford that. Fegget ass nigger (Yeah your black know cracker)
    also this is a flame section so do something about my insult bitch
    Please, you're such a dumbass shemale, all you do is fking post retarded comments on every General section. You're getting me on my nerves, so stfu shemale. And fking idiot retarded dumbass, when in the hell did i say it was me that starded this thread? Like i say to many dumb guys of MPGH, go to school and get a good teacher and you might get more intelligent. Oh, wait, in your case it's impossible. They don't acept dumbfuck shemales.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-08-2014 at 03:12 AM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  10. #70
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,115
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,361
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    That Hunter kid is beyond full retard.. He is a completely special kind of stupid and honestly needs to throw his computer off a cliff and jump with it.
    Says the fking dumbass that only knows how to piss off Trollaux and then suck his dick (and that is also hated by almost everyone on General for being such a retarded guy). GTFO, fking retarded.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  11. #71
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,115
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,361
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by olahdrol View Post
    So you post on a thread, that is shit (your opinion) and later complain about how shit the thread is. Why bother posting then?
    That shemale is a fuck retarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Real DethStrike View Post
    I don't care if I was or wasn't harming you, it was simply a disclaimer. Furthermore, I don't give a flying fuck about what you think about me. If I am being an idiot, then I guess I am an idiot because who the fuck cares? I think you may want the thread closed because you are tired of people stating obvious facts about you and it makes you sound like a moron and you don't like that?

    You care about my wall of text, right? Why does it matter? I got my point across, as is obvious by your reply to it. You think you can bring me down to where you are and have me live in a miserable life where nobody likes me? Think again.
    I didn't even to bother to read your wall of text, i only read the last part, i'm too lazy to read some dumbass wall of text. You don't even know what you're talking about, your last "attempt to ttack me" was a disaster, you're a disaster, so just be quiet, will you?
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-08-2014 at 03:18 AM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  12. #72
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,555
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    360
    The triple post is real.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (11-08-2014)

  14. #73
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    649
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    Says the fking dumbass that only knows how to piss off Trollaux and then suck his dick (and that is also hated by almost everyone on General for being such a retarded guy). GTFO, fking retarded.
    Lol, your grammar is almost to the point of illiteracy, also I joke around with Trollaux rarely I don't know what you keep going on about that. You literally are one of the most hated kids on MPGH, let that sink in.

  15. #74
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,115
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,361
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Lol, your grammar is almost to the point of illiteracy, also I joke around with Trollaux rarely I don't know what you keep going on about that. You literally are one of the most hated kids on MPGH, let that sink in.
    LMAO, what's wrong with my grammar fuck retarded? Not my fault if you can't understand some proper english setences. BTW, everyone on General likes me, except a few faggots, like you. Honestly.. You barely post on general and when you do, all you get is hating comments (about you). Guess why? BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS SHITPOST LIKE A FUCKING RETARDED.

    EDIT: "I joke around"? A few days ago you vmed me saying that Trollaux was a fking retarded and a huge idiot and you still say: "Joke around"? FFS, grow up dumbass kid.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-08-2014 at 10:08 AM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  16. #75
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    649
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    LMAO, what's wrong with my grammar fuck retarded? Not my fault if you can't understand some proper english setences. BTW, everyone on General likes me, except a few faggots, like you. Honestly.. You barely post on general and when you do, all you get is hating comments (about you). Guess why? BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS SHITPOST LIKE A FUCKING RETARDED.

    EDIT: "I joke around"? A few days ago you vmed me saying that Trollaux was a fking retarded and a huge idiot and you still say: "Joke around"? FFS, grow up dumbass kid.
    Okay first off, I think you got me confused with yourself. Secondly, I literally have VMed you like 5 weeks ago. Another bullshit comeback by the fagboy Hunter, you are down with the syndrome kid.
    Last edited by Democritus; 11-08-2014 at 10:17 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big shits to propose her
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. shit be 3d (i think, probably not)
    By name13 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:25 AM
  3. a big Request that i think we need!!!
    By nissen1502 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 06:00 PM
  4. Proof - Big VIP Shit.
    By User1 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:18 PM
  5. shit. i think i got conflicker!!
    By Ian in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:56 PM