Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Not your average fuckboy. I have a unique perspective on a lot of pointless things.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    22,841
    Reputation
    3308
    Thanks
    3,505
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That's nice, OP.

    I wouldn't have been able to make it through my day without you telling us this.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. #17
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,655
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,099
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Wow, you're all dick riding me? I'm flattered. @Assistive you basically made the same thing with Deemo, so thanks for dick riding me.

  3. #18
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    Wow, you're all dick riding me? I'm flattered. @Assistive you basically made the same thing with Deemo, so thanks for dick riding me.
    Please explain how we are dick riding you, why do you always fantasize about dick riding? You clearly are a fagboy, literally all you do is make yourself look bad and then tell people they are hated when all I see is people hating you, please leave.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Democritus For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (11-26-2014),EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (11-27-2014),Grizzly (11-27-2014),Schuba (11-26-2014),Scotia (11-26-2014)

  5. #19
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,512
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    837
    @Hunter! Seriously dude I don't understand please help me to. Everyone hates you, and everyone wishes you'd leave MPGH but yet you're still here and you're still as annoying as ever. Why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  6. #20
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,668
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    @Hunter! Seriously dude I don't understand please help me to. Everyone hates you, and everyone wishes you'd leave MPGH but yet you're still here and you're still as annoying as ever. Why.
    Because he simply can stay here as long as he is following the rules..

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  7. #21
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,512
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post


    Because he simply can stay here as long as he is following the rules..
    I asked for Hunter to explain but thanks for explaining it m8 I preshate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  8. #22
    delusion!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Basically Hunter! is just some BR faggot that thinks he has a brother, but he's a schitzo really. And in reality he's a scammer and a lying little retard.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delusion! For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (11-27-2014),Scotia (11-27-2014)

  10. #23
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,798
    Reputation
    1824
    Thanks
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    Wow, you're all dick riding me? I'm flattered. @Assistive you basically made the same thing with Deemo, so thanks for dick riding me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post


    FUCK OFF FAGGOT.
    Are you sure your not the gay one?

    You use Faggot, and dick work like every other word.

  11. #24
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,655
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,099
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post



    Are you sure your not the gay one?

    You use Faggot, and dick work like every other word.
    Fine, fuck off shemale.

  12. #25
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,320
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,454
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    Let's finish.
    @playerx as i had already said all you know how to do is flame and dick ride Scotia.
    @xaviar not much to say, you're just a shemale looking for some fun. @Scotia, as other people had already said you're just a faggot trying to look cool. Can't blame you for that. @Schuba you're just "trying" to get into the community by dick riding old phags.
    It seems like, to me at least, you hate on EVERYONE but there are a select few that you go out of your way to harass. Like if you wanna see my dick I made a thread for it, so you can go fap to that.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  13. #26
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post


    Lel, just go suck Trollaux dick fagg.
    #1 you are a spammer as you have to triple post every time to get your point acrossed.
    #2 you still haven't explained dick riding in the context of how you use it.
    #3 No one likes you
    #4 You have no other comeback then "Go ride Trollaux or Scotia Feggot" clearly you are fucking retarded and have no friends IRL or you are just mad because no one like you on here. Please come up with a come back that actually makes sense this time fagboy.

    P.S. If I haven't already gotten the point across EXPLAIN YOUR USE OF DICK RIDING because every time I see you use it, you use it in the complete opposite context that it is made for.
    Last edited by Democritus; 11-27-2014 at 10:44 AM.

  14. #27
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,798
    Reputation
    1824
    Thanks
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    #1 you are a spammer as you have to triple post every time to get your point acrossed.
    #2 you still haven't explained dick riding in the context of how you use it.
    #3 No one likes you
    #4 You have no other comeback then "Go ride Trollaux or Scotia Feggot" clearly you are fucking retarded and have no friends IRL or you are just mad because no one like you on here. Please come up with a come back that actually makes sense this time fagboy.

    P.S. If I haven't already gotten the point across EXPLAIN YOUR USE OF DICK RIDING because every time I see you use it, you use it in the complete opposite context that it is made for.
    His only comeback to me is shemale lol.

  15. #28
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,648
    Reputation
    498
    Thanks
    1,670
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Rest in peace!

  16. #29
    Majin Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    433
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Am I the only person who feels bad for hunter because of how much shit he gets.

  17. #30
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,512
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosfurian View Post
    Am I the only person who feels bad for hunter because of how much shit he gets.
    Yes. Yes you are the only person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - Current

     


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

    Grizzly (11-27-2014)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 08:36 AM
  2. RUMOR OF PATCH 1.8 ON THE WAY
    By dibola in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 07:07 PM
  3. Why doesn't the hack seem to work for me?
    By eric1850 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 05:54 PM
  4. i have the L85A1 and does damage
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 10:36 PM
  5. Is This The Way To Amarillo?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:06 AM