Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired

    (IRL Related) Fucking pissed at my sister, tell me how to get revenge.+

    context: my sister goes to rhythmic gymnastic classes every week tuesday/thursday

    taking it out on mpgh because i got nowhere to take it out on
    today my bitch sister didnt get a ride to gymnastic classes and started swearing at me and being a giant faggot (like Hunter-level faggot).
    my aunt offers a ride to her but then she has to walk to my aunt's house, a 5 minute walk up a hill.

    her fat ass is too lazy to walk up the hill.
    she starts crying and locks her room and starts screaming.


    she sounds like Hunter moaning when his dad penentrates his anus, lost my fucking CS:GO comp match because she got into a blind rage and unplugged my PC.

    TL;DR: Fat bitch-ass sister starts getting mad cause she cant walk for 5 minutes and makes me lose my CS:GO comp match.

    what do i do to get revenge? (no physical shit or stealing)

  2. #2
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,846
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,151
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Your oddly obsessed with hunter to the points where its not funny it just sounds autistic

  3. #3
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Your oddly obsessed with hunter to the points where its not funny it just sounds autistic
    yes im oddly obsessed with a lot of things, but thats irrelevant

    what i want to know is that how do i get revenge

  4. #4
    VietTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your Attic
    Posts
    480
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    286
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @potatofall ruin her gym clothes...like those wristbands and shit

  5. #5
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by VietTank View Post
    @potatofall ruin her gym clothes...like those wristbands and shit
    good idea but shes in elementary school so no gym clothes

  6. #6
    VietTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your Attic
    Posts
    480
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    286
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by potatofall View Post


    good idea but shes in elementary school so no gym clothes
    Dafuq? Elementary...Now this changes things.

    1. Put paintballs in her backpack and make her put her shit in the backpack...wait for it....BOOM!

    2. Scribble out her "planner" that elementary kids have to buy...at least I had to.

    3. Cum on one of her belongings and watch her cry
    Last edited by VietTank; 12-04-2014 at 08:37 PM.

  7. #7
    hi i'm Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    5
    gym clothes man

  8. #8
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hi i'm Kevin View Post
    gym clothes man
    ok priam

    also @VietTank did something similar, ty for suggestions

    /close thread someone

  9. #9
    flex1178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,352
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The only punishment one should get for ruining a cs:go match is DEATH.
    NightOwl 4 life


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to flex1178 For This Useful Post:

    ミHorizon彡 (12-07-2014)

  11. #10
    KennedyLN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by potatofall View Post
    context: my sister goes to rhythmic gymnastic classes every week tuesday/thursday

    taking it out on mpgh because i got nowhere to take it out on
    today my bitch sister didnt get a ride to gymnastic classes and started swearing at me and being a giant faggot (like Hunter-level faggot).
    my aunt offers a ride to her but then she has to walk to my aunt's house, a 5 minute walk up a hill.

    her fat ass is too lazy to walk up the hill.
    she starts crying and locks her room and starts screaming.


    she sounds like Hunter moaning when his dad penentrates his anus, lost my fucking CS:GO comp match because she got into a blind rage and unplugged my PC.

    TL;DR: Fat bitch-ass sister starts getting mad cause she cant walk for 5 minutes and makes me lose my CS:GO comp match.

    what do i do to get revenge? (no physical shit or stealing)
    put itching powder in the dryer when her clothes are inside

  12. #11
    ICrackYourAccount's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    1,121
    My Mood
    Happy
    I hate you fking spamming 20 post a day and buys Donater = vouches.

    Hope you get banned one day

  13. #12
    Cosmo_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Put some nair in her shampoo. Revenge level Pwnage!

  14. #13
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ICrackYourAccount View Post
    I hate you fking spamming 20 post a day and buys Donater = vouches.

    Hope you get banned one day
    i hope you kill yourself nigger

    please do it

    you'd be doing the world a favor

  15. #14
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ICrackYourAccount View Post
    I hate you fking spamming 20 post a day and buys Donater = vouches.

    Hope you get banned one day
    http://gyazo.com/190209affe26de4a4b905ff78b5d7696 oh yeah and go kill yourself, 5x as less

  16. #15
    ICrackYourAccount's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    1,121
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by potatofall View Post


    http://gyazo.com/190209affe26de4a4b905ff78b5d7696 oh yeah and go kill yourself, 5x as less
    Shh spam more
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can someone tell me how to get the super-bullet hack?
    By ethanjin1029 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 06:02 PM
  2. [Request] Can Anyone tell me how to get that spoiler code?
    By Crush44 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2012, 09:59 PM
  3. tell me how to get a gf
    By motherfooker1 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 04:46 AM
  4. [Help] Can SomeOne Tell Me how I Get VS and SS ????
    By DaChosenOne in forum CrossFire Farming & Partner Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 12:10 PM
  5. Can someone tell me how to get rid of maximo's keylogger completely?
    By cl1nt411 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 02:35 AM