Thread: Vaas Moments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Vaas Moments.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of insanity? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please...

AKA EVERY FUCKING FORUM I SEE.

Have I ever told you, the definition, of insanity? Insanity is posting the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... a different answer... That. Is. Crazy. First time I ever saw that, I dunno, I thought they were a dumbass, so I told him to read the fucking comments. Thing is, he WAS a dumbass. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, posting the exact same fucking thing over and over and over again thinking 'i will get a reply even though i didnt read the previous answer to the same question' no, no, no please...

AKA unturned forum. Bluekiller's hack. "this hack is outdated" "is still still working?" "i get blank screen" "help why do I get blank screen" "umm blank screen" "this is not working i get blank screen"

I posted about 5 times quoting about 5 different pricks, asking the same shit without reading the comments. This happens on nearly every single post. Every day. Also happens on several other Forum areas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    retards are everywhere ?
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ View Post
    retards are everywhere ?
    Yep, pretty much. All of them = Neal the Raptard.