Thread: Democritus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I fucking swear, everyone in this thread has some piece of sanity except Organized Chaos.

You tell Democritus to grow a pair of balls?

Why don't you let your brain develop? In all seriousness, you are one of the more advanced cases of stupidity. Stop thinking you're the shit. You're just news force. And before you start replying, there's a reason why so many people say stuff like this to you. There's a god damn reason why we all give you negative comments.

Accept it and try to change. Look at the story of every other faggot who has ever been in MPGH that was like you. All those other faggots were just like you. Hated for being such a jerk and shitty person. Hated for being overconfident. And in the end, most got banned and deserved it. Reav3r, Rance-sama and so many others just like you. You're just continuing the legacy of shitheads on MPGH.
    SMD SMD SMD SMD SMD SMDSMMSMDFASDFAS

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:

ミHorizon彡 (01-23-2015),Democritus (01-23-2015),Prince Zuko (01-23-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanate View Post
    I fucking swear, everyone in this thread has some piece of sanity except Organized Chaos.

Why don't you let your brain develop? In all seriousness, you are one of the more advanced cases of stupidity. Stop thinking you're the shit. You're just news force. And before you start replying, there's a reason why so many people say stuff like this to you. There's a god damn reason why we all give you negative comments.

Accept it and try to change. Look at the story of every other faggot who has ever been in MPGH that was like you. All those other faggots were just like you. Hated for being such a jerk and shitty person. Hated for being overconfident. And in the end, most got banned and deserved it. Reav3r, Rance-sama and so many others just like you. You're just continuing the legacy of shitheads on MPGH.
    Do you think you will make a difference?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

Do you think you will make a difference?
    You have CS, he doesnt you shit stain

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon. View Post

You have CS, he doesnt you shit stain
    Your not making any sense.
    Nice to see your trying so hard through.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanate View Post

@Titanate 4GodofPosting

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    4GodofPosting
    I am flattered sir, but I'm no god.

I'm a Titan.
    SMD SMD SMD SMD SMD SMDSMMSMDFASDFAS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123