punching little kids.

shame on you faggot
    He's a year older than me just short
    ~Th3KaNgSt3R

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3KaNgSt3R View Post
    Anyways I was at school and this stupid little FUCK just pushing through us(me and my friends). And that first I just blew it off but then he did it again and I was FUCK YOU and I pushed him and he came up to me and was all like you wanna mess bitch? and starts pushing me and shit doing all this stupid pussy shit. So i just stopped and punched him in his FUCKING FAT ASS face. So he gets pissed but he cant do shit. what a stupid dumbass motherfucker.

That was just one example but there's too many others too name.

I know strange rant.You might think I was over reacting but he probably wanted to fight especially cause I'm asian. So I gave him a fight. bitch..
    you weren't over reacting. it wasn't your fault. its the stupid little gang bangers trying to act badass. they act like they own the place and mess around doing anything they want to people, but if some1 fights back, they coware. i know what you feel like. wish the the parents of those kids would grow a pair and displine/beat some sense into them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Anyways I was at school and this stupid little FUCK just pushing through us(me and my friends). And that first I just blew it off but then he did it again and I was FUCK YOU and I pushed him and he came up to me and was all like you wanna mess bitch? and starts pushing me and shit doing all this stupid pussy shit. So i just stopped and punched him in his FUCKING FAT ASS face. So he gets pissed but he cant do shit. what a stupid dumbass motherfucker.

That was just one example but there's too many others too name.

I know strange rant.You might think I was over reacting but he probably wanted to fight especially cause I'm asian. So I gave him a fight. bitch..
    Doesn't look like a punch from you would hurt at all.
    He probably didn't do shit because he would get arrested for child abuse.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RPB93 View Post
    Doesn't look like a punch from you would hurt at all.
    He probably didn't do shit because he would get arrested for child abuse.
    Lol my avatar doesn't really describe me. That was about 4 years ago, so you don't know if my punches would hurt or not
    ~Th3KaNgSt3R

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lol my avatar doesn't really describe me. That was about 4 years ago, so you don't know if my punches would hurt or not
    You could hurt me, but you wouldn't do any damage. I could put one of my soft punches on you and hurt you but if I wanted to pound on you I'd put a full force blow to knock your ass out. There's a difference between hurting someone and damaging them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i'll punch all your faces in and rip all your dicks off and feed it to each one of yous . im asian
    -dose peace fingers -

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    i'll punch all your faces in and rip all your dicks off and feed it to each one of yous . im asian
    -dose peace fingers -
    You're like what....13? 15? An I highly doubt some little asian child is going to punch my face in because I'm 6' 1" and I weigh around 270-280? You'd have a hard time getting past my hands and rip my dick off? What if we ripped your dick off? I mean really think about what you say, because the whole "im asian" thing doesn't do anything for you, it just makes you look like a complete idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh wow do i really give a shit ? shame u geussed my age wrong so that makes u look half as bad . & i dont really care how i act on the internet , so you should get over it urself . I mean its the internet . FYI i dont have a dick , and stop trying to be MR BIG on the internet , troll .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    These "picking fights" are worse than xbox live.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Why the hell would you have a pic from 4 years ago?
    If you're 13 now, you were 9?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209
    I'm 6' 1" and I weigh around 270-280?
    Lol im 15, and im 6'2" and i weigh 75kg.
    Last edited by Hamish94; 10-31-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Lol made a typo

Creds to RPB93 for my awesome siggy, Thanks Bro

http://www.prize rebel.com/index.php?r=2801039

^hit it up for free prizes and shit yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12