My girlfriend,
    Sex,
    Parties,
    Girls,
    Friends,
    The Sexy Teacher,
    And My Life.

My Girlfriend
    Well maybe not all of you know this but my gf its called Valerie and she is hot as hell, guys i mean it, i mean she is the kind of girl that makes u go crazy just with her scent.
    Her hair is goddamn beautiful and you can be talking with her in the phone for 24 hours and not get bored.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sex
    Jesus I officially love having sex with girls, i mean guys if you do it with the right person its just wonderful.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Partys
    I fail so hard to stay at school that i better go to partys 24/7, you meet so much ppl, you kiss so much girls, whooo i love it, i just love it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girls
    The opposite sex is awesome, i mean pretty girls are the best, their hair, their bodies, whoa, its awesome to be with pretty girls, or just girls all the time, i love it.
    They got nice voices, nice scent, its so confortable to be with them, i mean you have fun the whole time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Friends
    I mean who is a guy without buddys, everyone needs friends, you cant be complete without them, if you have no friends then who would go to partys with you, who would call your ex or a girl a whore and kiss her a week later in a party, who would lend you for the gas, who would pick you up at 3 a.m to go get some girls and rave?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sexy Teachers
    Gooood you have ever been in this class that magically every boy attends??

Then you are in the class of the sexy teacher, jesus she has those two awesome ..... that make u feel like u in heaven.
    I mean if all teachers were young 21 hot girls wearing those mini skirts, and those v skirts, then school would be a complete success.

I remember having this Health & Care teacher, goooood she was like 20 years old, and she was hot as hell, jesus that class was the only one i went to, i mean it was worth, specially on hot seasons

imagine your teacher as a young lady that went to school with these see-thru like shirts, best wallhack ever made
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My Life
    Its just awesome

See?

There's a whole life out there kids, just leave ca for a while, leave it for boring mondays, when everyone is tired of a weekend party, or for when you got a broken leg or something.

Go out there guys, grab some girlz, and fuck a lil insteand of thinking about drivers, math, english, your dad or............ freshmen? O_o

rofl maybe ill post a pic of my gf, shes not that big deal but she is hot :P
    lawl

Can't believe you took the time to do this man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by fcmclan View Post
    I Love:

My girlfriend,
    Sex,
    Parties,
    Girls,
    Friends,
    The Sexy Teacher,
    And My Life.

My Girlfriend
    Well maybe not all of you know this but my gf its called Valerie and she is hot as hell, guys i mean it, i mean she is the kind of girl that makes u go crazy just with her scent.
    Her hair is goddamn beautiful and you can be talking with her in the phone for 24 hours and not get bored.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sex
    Jesus I officially love having sex with girls, i mean guys if you do it with the right person its just wonderful.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Partys
    I fail so hard to stay at school that i better go to partys 24/7, you meet so much ppl, you kiss so much girls, whooo i love it, i just love it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girls
    The opposite sex is awesome, i mean pretty girls are the best, their hair, their bodies, whoa, its awesome to be with pretty girls, or just girls all the time, i love it.
    They got nice voices, nice scent, its so confortable to be with them, i mean you have fun the whole time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Friends
    I mean who is a guy without buddys, everyone needs friends, you cant be complete without them, if you have no friends then who would go to partys with you, who would call your ex or a girl a whore and kiss her a week later in a party, who would lend you for the gas, who would pick you up at 3 a.m to go get some girls and rave?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sexy Teachers
    Gooood you have ever been in this class that magically every boy attends??

Then you are in the class of the sexy teacher, jesus she has those two awesome ..... that make u feel like u in heaven.
    I mean if all teachers were young 21 hot girls wearing those mini skirts, and those v skirts, then school would be a complete success.

I remember having this Health & Care teacher, goooood she was like 20 years old, and she was hot as hell, jesus that class was the only one i went to, i mean it was worth, specially on hot seasons

imagine your teacher as a young lady that went to school with these see-thru like shirts, best wallhack ever made
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My Life
    Its just awesome

See?

There's a whole life out there kids, just leave ca for a while, leave it for boring mondays, when everyone is tired of a weekend party, or for when you got a broken leg or something.

Go out there guys, grab some girlz, and fuck a lil insteand of thinking about drivers, math, english, your dad or............ freshmen? O_o

rofl maybe ill post a pic of my gf, shes not that big deal but she is hot :P
    lawl

wow you just wasted your time trying to sound cool and that post is total bullshit. you probably are 10 years old,have never been to a party,have no girlfriend, and have no friends. only 10 year olds would post that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The only teacher i have that is a girl is fat and feminist lulz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The only teacher i have that is a girl is fat and feminist lulz.
    fat chicks are feminist because they have nothing to lose. hot chicks that are feminists don't get guys. fat chicks allready have no chance so they have nothing to lose. and 4 of my teachers are women the rest are men

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    i dont mind maths, but physics, if it was a person god knows wat i would have to it by now

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yah i agree slipknot guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Don't be assholes that guy that psoted about hi gf and sex 1 hes french thats hwy he writes like that second he ain't no 10 year old hes got a like most of you should get your asses of the computer and look for chicks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    O.o a hypocrite you are. A hypocrite you shall be.

-i'm ok with his post, but its irrelevant to the topic.

If i posted how much i love sex and having a gf in a thread, you'd consider it spam. Especially like a page of that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggfoot View Post
    Don't be assholes that guy that psoted about hi gf and sex 1 hes french thats hwy he writes like that second he ain't no 10 year old hes got a like most of you should get your asses of the computer and look for chicks
    Ummm english please? I'm sorry I don't understand stupid ass fucking choobs who come in from other websites just to talk shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Ummm english please? I'm sorry I don't understand stupid ass fucking choobs who come in from other websites just to talk shit.
    fuck yeah. if you r gonna post something make sure it makes sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by stevethehacker View Post
    fuck yeah. if you r gonna post something make sure it makes sense.
    Woot a newb who actually understands. You now have my respect young sir.

Thanks
    Empire, bro, I love you, but I read that whole thing and I have a few things to say..

Your father:
    He's making the effort to try to communicate with what I assume to be the last real thing he's got left. You. Maybe he can't get out of the loud environment and he doesn't want to miss any chance he can get to talk to you?

Math class:
    I'm in High School and taking the same class you are now. It's probably the easiest class I've taken since Algebra 1 back in the 7th grade. It's your fault for not studying and trying hard enough to pass.

English:
    No one thinks English has a point to it, not even literary scholars. Though, it is a requirement suck it up and do the work or you'll be dropping out and becoming the failure that you see in your father (though, I don't know why you see that).

Black Women:
    I have to agree on this a smidge. Though it's basically racist to say this, but the stereotype/generalization is essentially a known fact. 75% of black women are annoying as hell and lack manners and respect for others in a social environment.

Drivers:
    You're kinda a dick about this. It's polite to let the people walk by as long as they aren't jaywalking. If you're in such a hurry, why don't you leave your starting point earlier?

Freshmen:
    Agreed. Though, the way you say it makes you sound like you're a loser when you say they don't want to talk to you. And how do people in different grades dress different? Everyone from 7-42 wears that damn Hollister and Aeropostale crap.

My Life:
    Go outside and do something with yourself.

Don't take this as disrespect. Take it as constructive criticism. (Like what Simon Cowell does. [even though I think he's a closet homo])

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12