Thread: .....

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    DBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Breezy

    .....

    Some immature prick called Sean ((G)rapefruit) got me banned on several accounts by cloning me and flaming in MPGH 2. -.-

    Very funny, Sean, really funny.

  2. #2
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Thats why you're banned?
    thats lame..

  3. #3
    DBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I agree. -.-

    I'm so fucking going to get him back.
    His PC is in the living room, so I'm going to spam him with porn when his parents are home.

  4. #4
    stevethehacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA bitch
    Posts
    416
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Bored
    hahahaha good luck with that

  5. #5
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
    I agree. -.-

    I'm so fucking going to get him back.
    His PC is in the living room, so I'm going to spam him with porn when his parents are home.
    Psh, just send a bunch of fake links that send him to that meatspin site. His parents will be like "Oh my god! I knew it! Our son is a queer!" then they'll disown him and kick him out.

    To Czar: Why do you have an avatar that looks similar to Hitler when your name is Czar which isn't German?

  6. #6
    DBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Psh, just send a bunch of fake links that send him to that meatspin site. His parents will be like "Oh my god! I knew it! Our son is a queer!" then they'll disown him and kick him out.

    To Czar: Why do you have an avatar that looks similar to Hitler when your name is Czar which isn't German?
    His name is Leon and he's a Brittfag. :\

  7. #7
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
    His name is Leon and he's a Brittfag. :\
    My name is John and I'm a smith. :\
    Yarly...no but I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

  8. #8
    DBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    My name is John and I'm a smith. :\
    Yarly...no but I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
    "To Czar: Why do you have an avatar that looks similar to Hitler when your name is Czar which isn't German?"

  9. #9
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
    "To Czar: Why do you have an avatar that looks similar to Hitler when your name is Czar which isn't German?"
    yarly fool

  10. #10
    Fatality_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    518
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Lurking
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

    you leave my virgin member alone, Sean.

  11. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well you obviously dont know czar that well.

    and yeah fuck that guy matt. spam his comp with goatse when his mummy be watchin.