Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Fatty*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10

    I can't believe I actually made another account...

    Well after some dumb, fucked in the head CUNT banned my last account, about 6-8 months ago, FatEmoLLaMa, WHICH HAD VIP I FUCKING PAID FOR! VIP THAT I WAS OWED 3 MONTHS STILL ON! FOR FUCKING NOTHING... And no staff member, other than imsohooood who TRIED to find out, but nothing, would tell my why the fuck I was banned...


    So I lost about $85 owed in VIP purchases, which was used on Cross Fire. WHICH I QUIT CAUSE YOU FUCKING CUNTS TOOK IT OFF ME.


    So any one here want to give me a good reason as to WHY THE FUCK! should I continue to be a member here... Sure, I've been secretly leeching on a hidden account, but I made this one as it's a new name I've been using lately.

    SO! WHAT DUMB FUCK MOD WANTS TO BAN ME AGAIN FOR FUCKING BULLSHIT!??!?!?!?

    =EDIT=

    AND HOPEFULLY IF YOU DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO OWN UP TO IT!

  2. #2
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    somethings are unbelievable . The internet has no justice , but do a paypal dispute ?

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  3. #3
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lol @ rage.

    This doesn't even belong in the flaming section it's so horrible.
    Cursing doesn't make for a good flame, just letting you know.

  4. #4
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Rage fail.
    What was your username, I'll check who banned you.

  5. #5
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Rage fail.
    What was your username, I'll check who banned you.
    His username was, Itakeitinthebutt and his password was Becauseilikeitlikethat.
    True story.

  6. #6
    Fatty*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    The username was FatEmoLLaMa. I had a reimbursement of 5 months of VIP when the CA hacks were out of commotion in the beginning of the year. When Dave brang the CF VIP hack out, he let current paying CA VIP's convert to CF if they chose to, which I did at the time.

    I got about, a month and a half out of it, roughly 2 months, and then I was randomly banned... By an unknown person, for an unknown reason, and I still had 3 months owed...

    I can't do a Paypal dispute because the transaction was over 6 months ago, so it wouldn't do a thing... So I lost $85 AUS because of this... I tried for about a month straight to get answers, and not a single mod/super mod/admin would aknowledge me, or even talk to me, but Hood did, because I was talking to him at the time via PM, and he knew it was me because I contacted him roughly the same time I did in the mornings, usually, and he noticed my main account was banned.

    I'm still pissed my money went down the drain cause some fuck tard banned me... I still want my money back, and/or a reimbursement of the 3 months I never got to use... But what's the point... 1. There's no refund, part of the T.O.S when you go to pay, and 2. I have no PC at the moment that can even fucking run a good game, let-a-lone at above 20 FPS... I burnt out my GFX card... Motherboard, HDD, and CPU died in a power surge, and I'm flat fucking broke so I can't buy a new PC... So I have to use a 5 and a half year old computer, that can barely even run MapleStory till I manage to even get the cash to buy a new PC...

    Hense the reason I'm quite fucking pissed off at the moment.

  7. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    rage. rage. and rage some more. let it out.

  8. #8
    scruffy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Holy shit. Your computer is destroyed due to a power surge and burning up your graphics card?!

    THAT MUST BE MPGH'S FAULT AND DEFINITELY NOT YOURS!

  9. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    O.o

    - Reimbursed went out last month...........hence my non-vip status. So......wtf you talking about?


  10. #10
    Roc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With your family, stealing your resources
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    O.o

    - Reimbursed went out last month...........hence my non-vip status. So......wtf you talking about?
    fatty is too busy attempting to flame, and not attempting to talk in proper channels. probably stuffing food in his fat face, than to have a coherent thought process.

  11. #11
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatty* View Post
    The username was FatEmoLLaMa. I had a reimbursement of 5 months of VIP when the CA hacks were out of commotion in the beginning of the year. When Dave brang the CF VIP hack out, he let current paying CA VIP's convert to CF if they chose to, which I did at the time.

    I got about, a month and a half out of it, roughly 2 months, and then I was randomly banned... By an unknown person, for an unknown reason, and I still had 3 months owed...

    I can't do a Paypal dispute because the transaction was over 6 months ago, so it wouldn't do a thing... So I lost $85 AUS because of this... I tried for about a month straight to get answers, and not a single mod/super mod/admin would aknowledge me, or even talk to me, but Hood did, because I was talking to him at the time via PM, and he knew it was me because I contacted him roughly the same time I did in the mornings, usually, and he noticed my main account was banned.

    I'm still pissed my money went down the drain cause some fuck tard banned me... I still want my money back, and/or a reimbursement of the 3 months I never got to use... But what's the point... 1. There's no refund, part of the T.O.S when you go to pay, and 2. I have no PC at the moment that can even fucking run a good game, let-a-lone at above 20 FPS... I burnt out my GFX card... Motherboard, HDD, and CPU died in a power surge, and I'm flat fucking broke so I can't buy a new PC... So I have to use a 5 and a half year old computer, that can barely even run MapleStory till I manage to even get the cash to buy a new PC...

    Hense the reason I'm quite fucking pissed off at the moment.
    Very, very strange...
    It says here you were banned but there is no reason given or no name of who banned you, just says "N/A". First time I've ever seen this.

  12. #12
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post


    Very, very strange...
    It says here you were banned but there is no reason given or no name of who banned you, just says "N/A". First time I've ever seen this.
    lmao some mod must hate him

  13. #13
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post


    Very, very strange...
    It says here you were banned but there is no reason given or no name of who banned you, just says "N/A". First time I've ever seen this.
    It was so you!

  14. #14
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    It was so you!
    endrit is capable of some stupid shit like this

  15. #15
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    It was so you!
    FatEmoLLaMa N/A 07-06-2009 Permanent Never Forever [N/A]

    Wow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. can't delete clan i made help please[SOLVED]
    By stavane in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:08 PM
  2. can i have a sig made please ;D
    By tehshiz in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 05:36 AM
  3. I can't believe it...
    By Imperial Commando in forum General
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 03:27 PM
  4. I made another one!!
    By PhotoNoobster in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:28 AM
  5. [Pls dave, Fix it!!] U can't use the trainers made in CE? read this!!
    By juanitobalde in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 03:27 PM

Tags for this Thread