Thread: FUCK my luck

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    EthanFoxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    FUCK my luck

    My luck is shit even when the odds are HEAVILY in my favor. For example, I was gambling all my Bitcoins just ONCE to make back money for something, and I had a 94% chance to win, but of fucking course some nig swoops in with a 6% chance and takes it. Fuck this.

  2. #2
    jansinatom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Catland
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Bored
    rip
    /msg2short

    Please, If You Can

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] THE FUCKING SILVER LUCK IS REAL XDDD
    By Steavix in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-18-2015, 11:30 AM
  2. The fuck is with my luck?
    By Blake in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-21-2014, 09:57 PM
  3. [Discussion] Fuck it - Crossfire Luck - 400K ZP Lost -
    By -Correct in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 05:55 AM
  4. My Luck's Fucked Up!
    By pvtdrobsh in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 01:39 PM
  5. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM