Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
  1. #16
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post
    oh well nothing we can really do about it, but if it happens again then someone will have to do something
    LOL It's not the first time. This time, however, he forgot he wasn't talking shit to a member.

  2. #17
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    LOL It's not the first time. This time, however, he forgot he wasn't talking shit to a member.
    i didnt think he would talk to u like that, cause ure staff and all that

    if he said to me i wouldnt care, but then i saw that he was taking over and acting like the forum admin


    LIVERPOOL FC


  3. #18
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well again, I think he forgot who he was talking to. I'm not some big shit but we're supposed to be a team and he really doesn't do anything. He more or less uses the position to boss people around. I use the position to clean up the section and give back to people who've given to me. Sue me if I'm wrong but I just don't think it's for him. There are plenty of people who'll gladly get in line to replace him.

  4. #19
    /fosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydang09 View Post

    ______
    hey thats my name bitch :/

  5. #20
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by /fosho View Post
    hey thats my name bitch :/
    to bad ur banned :P

  6. #21
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    u mad .

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Haze For This Useful Post:

    -James (11-20-2009)

  8. #22
    bobs__bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    I've got to say
    Good job
    BUT i also barely see you doing anything and mostly stumpy is helping alot more then you >.>

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to bobs__bees For This Useful Post:

    -James (11-20-2009)

  10. #23
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bobs__bees View Post
    I've got to say
    Good job
    BUT i also barely see you doing anything and mostly stumpy is helping alot more then you >.>
    Rough JUST got minion, cut him some slack. He's nice, he deserves it.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

    ROUGHS3X (11-20-2009)

  12. #24
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Edit: I had like 300 words of flame here but ill be the better person and not flame back
    Last edited by -James; 11-20-2009 at 05:25 PM.

  13. #25
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,357
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Don't you dare come back from being banned and think you're some big shit because you're a Minion again. Desperation makes people do stupid things and reinstating you proves it. You're far too young and way too hungry for power. You fucked up big time kid. It's one thing to remove spam from a thread but it's another to be a part of the so called spam with 4 other people and single out 2 of them, one of which is a fellow Minion, and begin your pompous act! I've got this to say to you. Fuck you! It's more than about post counts. It's about respect. Respect which I give everyone I come across, even you, until you fuck up. It's funny how you didn't delete your little boyfriend's posts. I think you're the only faggot with the nerve to go around trying to belittle fellow staff in front of other forumers. So go fuck yourself and the high Aussie kangaroo you rode the fuck in on.
    I don't respect you and you've came across me.

  14. #26
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Wolf your fucking awesome.

    Why were you de-minioned bro?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

    Wolf (11-20-2009)

  16. #27
    cpepablito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,582
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Don't you dare come back from being banned and think you're some big shit because you're a Minion again. Desperation makes people do stupid things and reinstating you proves it. You're far too young and way too hungry for power. You fucked up big time kid. It's one thing to remove spam from a thread but it's another to be a part of the so called spam with 4 other people and single out 2 of them, one of which is a fellow Minion, and begin your pompous act! I've got this to say to you. Fuck you! It's more than about post counts. It's about respect. Respect which I give everyone I come across, even you, until you fuck up. It's funny how you didn't delete your little boyfriend's posts. I think you're the only faggot with the nerve to go around trying to belittle fellow staff in front of other forumers. So go fuck yourself and the high Aussie kangaroo you rode the fuck in on.
    talking about... ?

  17. #28
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Me, that when I got back from being banned, i should now be his bitch and obey his very word!


  18. #29
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,357
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Wolf your fucking awesome.

    Why were you de-minioned bro?
    Toxin said i was inactive, but tbf i was the MOST active minion and there is a hack which has been posted 11hours ago, and it hasn't been approved/closed. How was i inactive ?

    Btw thanks

  19. #30
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Aww that stinks

    Np
    Lvled your habamon :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread