Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Lawl its a little stinking fly thing :@

  2. #32
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    i dont like wolf he's a faggot!!

  3. #33
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOL Figures the purest definition of a troll would defend another Minion who doesn't do his job either. 2 of a kind. NICE1

  4. #34
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydang09 View Post
    i dont like wolf he's a faggot!!
    Whyz, i'm still waiting for you to get minion
    Rough, if your talking about me not doing my job i suggest you check out what i did in the cf section and i truely believe i did my job fucking well.

  5. #35
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Whyz, i'm still waiting for you to get minion
    i dont wanna take sides but rough is like a bro to me u take stumpys side i wont like u

    i have no offense on stumpy it was just wrong what he did...

  6. #36
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Yeah none of you got the actual joke behind it, and if you didn't cry about it maybe we could it explain it to you.

    But ohwell. Ill be the better person and walk awwayayy :P

  7. #37
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydang09 View Post


    i dont wanna take sides but rough is like a bro to me u take stumpys side i wont like u

    i have no offense on stumpy it was just wrong what he did...
    Wht did he do? All i saw was a 7k word guide D:

  8. #38
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well if you did your job why are you no longer doing it? Plead your case. If you feel you did your job and had such low activity then maybe your grounds for argument is you only posted when it was necessary to mod. IDK. Take it up with someone else.

  9. #39
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Yeah none of you got the actual joke behind it, and if you didn't cry about it maybe we could it explain it to you.

    But ohwell. Ill be the better person and walk awwayayy :P
    dont walk away that dosent make u the bigger man ppl jsut say that to bullshit
    flame back i just made popcorn!!

  10. #40
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yea. Now "theres a joke behind it" ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

  11. #41
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Yea. Now "theres a joke behind it" ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    rawflmao
    _______

  12. #42
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    LMAO. JImmy you were asking me on tips on how to get minion... your dead to me now man.

    Rough, can you just DROP it...zomg... idc wat you say or think... so really it has no effect on me.

    And due to you being a moron, when i was banned, i didnt post = low activity..

    Dumbass...

  13. #43
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Well if you did your job why are you no longer doing it? Plead your case. If you feel you did your job and had such low activity then maybe your grounds for argument is you only posted when it was necessary to mod. IDK. Take it up with someone else.
    I'm no longer doing it because inhuman made toxin deminion me so he could have minion... Wanna guess how he made him ...

    And they call me a cocksucker ?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolf For This Useful Post:

    -James (11-20-2009)

  15. #44
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Stumpy I wasn't talking to you about your activity. I was talking to Wolf. Learn to read when you go to school and stay off the internet.

  16. #45
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    LMAO. JImmy you were asking me on tips on how to get minion... your dead to me now man.

    Rough, can you just DROP it...zomg... idc wat you say or think... so really it has no effect on me.

    And due to you being a moron, when i was banned, i didnt post = low activity..

    Dumbass...
    glad im dead to u i dont need tips from u after how i saw how u did ur job !!
    if ur gunna do it at least follow the rules
    u set a bad exampel to choobs and then they get to spam
    u think ur the shit cuz ur minion it dosent mean shit i can get minion and not brag...
    ill jsut do what im told

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread