Thread: soooo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

soooo

Ring Ring Barack Obama picked up the phone. "Obama! Jacob is showing everyone his penis!" Obama looked outside his window and thought about how juicy Jacob's wang must look right now. He jumped out the window and landed in his KFC Mobile. Obama jacked off quickly thinking about Jacobs slimy penis. Obama's KFC mobile flew off into the sky and was stopped by the sky tariff guard Noelle. Noelle got wet looking at Obama because he was so black. Noelle stripped off her clothes and got slime all over the KFC mobile then nibbled on Obama's ear. Obama slapped the hoe and continued on the journey to Jacobs penis. Obama was flying for about 2 hours, jacking off thinking about Jacobs huge dick. The KFC mobile crashed down due to the amount of cum in the vehicle. Obama used his mighty penis to drag the kfc mobile to a mechanic. Obama got Ranel Automotive and free blowjobs He asked for a repair and 69 blowjobs. Ranel Whacked his penis across the KFC mobile and squirted all over it. Ranel then rapidly sucked on obamas dick for 7 seconds, which caused Obama to have an erection bigger than his mothers huge juicy erections. Obama got into the KFC mobile and flew off with his massive boner. Obama spotted Jacob with his small wang out screaming "Noelle im horny and I put black marker all over myself so I look black! Please baby!" Obama jumped out of the kfc mobile with great agility. Jacob spotted a huge black dick in the sky. Jacob screamed "Noelle is that you!?!?, I knew you had a penis!" Obamas huge boner went inside of Jacobs mouth and he squirted inside of him and Jacob exploded into huge cum blobs. Obama screamed out "NOOOO!" Just then, he felt a cold chill on the back of his neck. Luycas was breathing on Obama's shoulder. Luycas stared at the giant cum blobs and went into a daze. Luycas asked Obama "Are you going to eat that? Got that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    wdf?? thats some crazy absurd stuff...