Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    PandN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GULF COAST OF FLORIDA ^^
    Posts
    508
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Happy

    10 Post CHOOBS!!!

    Wtf is up with all these choobs with 10 post getting on here and acting like big-shots when they're just tiny little ant's in the mansion we call MPGH.

    They come on here acting big and think people should respect them ect. they get flame for being noob and it pisses them off.

    Post your rants on 10 post choobs

  2. #2
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,688
    Reputation
    786
    Thanks
    1,001
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by PandN View Post
    Wtf is up with all these choobs with 10 post getting on here and acting like big-shots when they're just tiny little ant's in the mansion we call MPGH.

    They come on here acting big and think people should respect them ect. they get flame for being noob and it pisses them off.

    Post your rants on 10 post choobs
    They just like me

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    PandN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GULF COAST OF FLORIDA ^^
    Posts
    508
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    They just like me
    I figured you'd be here... lol

  4. #4
    Oompa loompa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eindhoven =]
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Bugh, I hate those people who have around 400 posts and calling 10 post choobs dumbfucks.





  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    PandN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GULF COAST OF FLORIDA ^^
    Posts
    508
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Derooie2 View Post
    Bugh, I hate those people who have around 400 posts and calling 10 post choobs dumbfucks.
    Even tho you say that you know some of them are dumbfucks

  6. #6
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I don't think its right to judge people off their post counts..
    However, it is rare to see a polite / knowledgeable "choob".

  7. #7
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,357
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    I don't think its right to judge people off their post counts..
    However, it is rare to see a polite / knowledgeable "choob".
    Please I know alot of stuff, thank-you.

  8. #8
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandN View Post
    Wtf is up with all these choobs with 10 post getting on here and acting like big-shots when they're just tiny little ant's in the mansion we call MPGH.

    They come on here acting big and think people should respect them ect. they get flame for being noob and it pisses them off.

    Post your rants on 10 post choobs
    whats with all these choobs with 400 posts acting like big shots?

  9. #9
    Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    PandN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GULF COAST OF FLORIDA ^^
    Posts
    508
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    I don't think its right to judge people off their post counts..
    However, it is rare to see a polite / knowledgeable "choob".
    I am not a judgmental person but its true that alot of them are what they're user title says "choobs"

    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    whats with all these choobs with 400 posts acting like big shots?
    Got a problem with a rant in the Flaming & RAGE section?
    I know where I stand and I know where others do to, you don't have to be a ass about it.

  10. #10
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    I don't think its right to judge people off their post counts..
    However, it is rare to see a polite / knowledgeable "choob".
    I have more sympathy for choobs who don't know anything than people who think their better because of post count, like this guy.
    February, only 400 posts.
    That's not any better than who you're flaming PandN.

  11. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hey, pandN is cool.

    But he's got a point, a lot of them come to mpgh and either demand respect but haven't done anything or act like total idiots.


  12. #12
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    ive been here for a lil but i dont judge people by post count XD
    i judge them by the way they talk on here :P

  13. #13
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    lol i may not have very many posts .but i know what yu mean
    they act like theyve been here forever and they diserve recognition :P
    the only reason i think i have room to talk is because i dont act like them. lol i know im basicaly as much a noob as them. but just be glad im not like them . thats one LESS 10 post noob around this mansion ^_^

    P.L.U.R.

  14. #14
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,716
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,861
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by neofar View Post
    lol i may not have very many posts .but i know what yu mean
    they act like theyve been here forever and they diserve recognition :P
    the only reason i think i have room to talk is because i dont act like them. lol i know im basicaly as much a noob as them. but just be glad im not like them . thats one LESS 10 post noob around this mansion ^_^
    Choob


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  15. #15
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lol it's not about how many post you have. It's not like some one with 10 post is fucking retarded and the only way to get unretarded is to get more post. You only have 400 but yet your still a choob.

    That s/he that makes warcock vip came here with only 1 post and posted a big ass pub hack and now s/he makes vip for mpgh.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Whats more anyoning,choobs or the fact that they suck at posting hacks!
    By imyourkat12 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:46 AM
  2. The choobs who post hacks with viruses. Who are they? Click here.
    By Cornell_TC08 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 06:44 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 11:54 PM
  4. post a choob frindly tut of the hacks ?
    By Reckless in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 05:02 PM
  5. CHOOBS 1st POST HERE
    By darkfire410 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 08:01 PM