Thread: FUCKING TEKKEN!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

FUCKING TEKKEN!

I must just have bad luck picking games.

Tekken 6, better gfx, better gameplay, and.....

INSANELY HARD FINAL ROUNDS.

Like wtf the final round is fucking a giant monster with crystals all over(godzilla?).

I tried like 20 times with different characters but its fucking impossible. It hits me with these giant ass attacks and when i try to hit him it blocks it while performing ANOTHER attack.

......its fucking impossible. I only beat it once(out of 2 rounds) and then it just fcking rapes me.

Versus
    Kuma
    Yoshimitsu
    All the tekken 3 characters basically

Hates
    Final Round Godzilla
    Sumo guy is faster than Law now
    Somehow fat ppl play better than muscled ppl.(this surprised me that the fat ppl aren't slow/heavy classes)
    Campaign could be tweaked

I say, if you liked any of the other tekken, pick it up, but otherwise stay away.

7.5/10.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I USE TO PLAY TEKKEN all the time, that game was the shit. I never played the new ones that have been coming out though. I use to be addicted to that shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lol I never did like any of the TEKKEN games the one I have for ps3 sucks ass. They piss me off how the pc can kick you up in the air and then bet your ass why your in the air.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    The one from the original Playstation is win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I just downloaded the one from ps3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well. I used to play tekken 3 at my church(wierd i know).

But.....i reccommend 3 or 4. 6 has way better graphics....but the also fucked up some of my favorite characters.

Thanks
    I love it..but I sorta suck at it.
    Thanks for the review.
    [=

Thanks
    OK, cool!^_^ I just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong :]

Nice! I'll start saving up some scratch for this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    FUCKING YES! I BEAT THE MOTHERFUCKING GODZILLA!!!

-had to use the cheapest character(paul) to win, but fuck it i'm not doin it again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Easy win

LOL.If u are pissed off then install cwcheat in ur psp and use install kill and u can like curse Azazel 1 mill times.I did that.XD.

Thanks
    Dude, the new Tekken rapes ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah....but campaign sucks ass if your by yourself.(its like that MK that used 3rd person, but worse)

I personally find myself just playing ghost mode/arcade a shitload. Its amazing how many combo's, counters, throws and special moves they put in there.

So basically campaign is insanely hard(like ninja gaiden hard).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Look: i'm all for hard games. But they have to make it possible. i can mean i deal with a computer kicking my ass, but in campaign its literally like 20 ppl vs you, and thanks to tekken's genius ai system, the ai only attacks like one person and does sad dmg.

I would love to play this game with friends.....but tekken's only good mode is team vs. They could have EASILY made campaign co-op, but no, i'm stuck with this dipshit ai who doesn't hit the rifle guys, and steals my health when it has full already.

Oh also, they make the achievements insanely hard.
    Example.
    1. Nightmare train: Your stuck on this train fighting demons, the demons just fucking pour onto the train, each one of the little ones can hit fast and do backflips, the bigger ones can do combo's. Its like 10 hits your dead, even with the highest def amour.
    2. No key: You have to complete the millenium building without using the giant ass robot. This is just fucking stupid. I can get to the last boss, but once you get to her there is like 10 stun sword guys, and like 4 riflemen. Rifle men can shoot you even if your blocking and stun guys can hit you through the block also. Also, the ai in this game is on "cheap" mode. You get no slack. I had like 2 health bars and def amour on with the bear and i got shot on the wall continiously till i died(took a minute.)

Oh i probally haven't explained the campaign system. Its a LOT different than the normal tekken.

Ok the campaign fighting works your 1v1'ing whoever your locked on too. You HAVE to use the d-pad in order to use the 1v1 moves, if you don't you just hit wherever your facing with a weak attack(you can edit this, but it shouldn't be like this startin) PLUS if you edit it, it doesn't give you the option of turning the dpad into free-roam, so your basically screwed. You can also free roam, but you walk in like some sorta retarded guard(you don't defend but you have your hands up, making you slow). Its sorta like a lame version of those top down fighters you see. Its just insanely hard to take out like 5 ppl or even move around to get some health, when your basically open to be hit, but move as if your guarding.

Now what RLY fucks up the game is the amour system. You can upgrade your char w/e with up to 5 different types of attributes(health+, dmg+, elemental%, ETC).

Ok now upgrading your char is pretty cool, adding stuff i like is awesome. But you can't stack. So if you have a shirt with +50% dmg and shoes with +20% you can't make it +70%total. Now, this normally wouldn't be a problem, but when you have only 5 equips you can't rly make your character as powerful as they need to be, since on later levels ppl have guns(which the main char does, but can't use ) and even elemental attacks. If your char wants to get more money or more items, you better be a fucking pro, cus if you take off one of those dmg or def attributes it drops your players survivability substantially.

Also, once you beat campaign, you can't play any of the levels on easy again. This is just fucked up. You can select easy from the menu, but once you go into campaign it says no. You can only pick medium after you beat it, so you have to get achievements in early or its a lot harder.

Also, one last thing, the high-end cgi isn't in campaigns cut scenes. It looks like the DW series cutscenes, all made with ingame chars, no real good gfx and just lame narration.

The story is balls, but thats the only thing i rly don't expect to be good, since hell it IS a fighting game.

in summary the tekken team just got lazy.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-05-2009 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    im wicked at tekken i kicked that boss ass
    Everybody wanting to post in crossfire section read these
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

EX.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.- doubt it.

Online play is kinda shitty now. I usually get stuck with some person who has shitty connection so they win cus my char won't move when i tell it 2.

That and there are 3 types of players.
    1. Legit: actual ppl who played the other games and realize continously spamming a low kick makes you a pussy.
    2. The pussy's: ppl who spam low kicks/ low attacks. You can beat them, but its more effort, a considerably lot more time, and its still 50/50 against ppl like Baek.
    3. The Soul Caliber players: This tekken actually fucked up its "juggle" system. I shit you not, you can juggle some-one for their entire health. The game still isn't complete yet, but you can punch ppl with mid range punches and hit them from the ground. I've played against ppl specifically aiming for all juggling.

Oh yeah on the juggling. I played a guy, and i lost. meh i was playing with yoshimitsu(i suck with him since the controls got changed), anyway i'm all cool with me losing, but then
    he text me sayin "yo juggles are ftw yo".

ME "Yeah but not bein cheap and buyin a mike is better"

Him: "whats a mike?"

Me: " A microphone, dumbass"

Then he voicemails and me back.
    Him:"I have a voicemail, but i can use a voicemail"

Me:"omg your an idiot, you just sent me a voicemail saying you have a voicemail, i heard you the first time"

Him "ok so i'm an idiot. well i'm an idiot eh? just wanted you to reply like it was a nice juggle"

Me: "you just repeated yourself...and no one is gonna say "good juggle" when you send a text saying "juggles are ftw" after you win."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast