Thanks
    LOL @ Fail Parents taking Halo away from tht poor Guy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesus View Post
    LOL @ Fail Parents taking Halo away from tht poor Guy
    This is even funnier.
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YersIyzsOpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YersIyzsOpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    Endure it until you're 18, or move out sooner.

Life is meaningless bullshit for the most part (besides family and some day your own kids), you don't have to spend it enduring taking trash talk and blame for things you don't deserve it for (like not studying enough when you already got plenty of a's)

The faster you start earning money, the faster you can become independent -> get a job or business you prefer -> drift away from annoying family. I started saving money since a few years ago, probably near your age (15-16 or so) from jobs. Goal is $50k which I'll soon have for a small business.

Think of the good sides of being able to still live at home, despite the retarded family. A good education will probably lead to a good job, you don't have to pay for food/rent/net/anything at all. Poor bastards in China have to study twice as hard as you, yet they also have to do tons of chores and listen to whining 24/7. You have it good even if it seems unbearable sometimes.

Many times in your situation I was thinking to myself, 'stop being a bitch. This is nothing compared to what some people go through every day'. So I endured. Ultimately, despite the hardships, life itself in western countries is piss-easy. In some countries you even get more student allowance per week than some adults earn in a 3rd world country in a month working 16 hours daily in coal mines.
    auto accident;
    register voters;
    static electricity;
    struct by_lightning;
    void *where_prohibited;
    char broiled;
    const ipated;
    case closed:
    double or_nothing;
    short sighted;
    long johns;

Thanks
    this is my life. well almost

every one of my friends gets to play games, or hang out, but not me...

My dad lets me, but my mom doesnt. guess who's at home more..MY MOM

such a fucking bad mom, i get almost a 3.667 GPA and they treat me like im getting all F

FUCK ASIAN PARENTS, I WISH I WAS MEXICAN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    Everyday, from morning to night, I always get criticized by my mother. I AM HAVING A FKING HOLIDAY. SO, I WANT TO REST AND PLAY. I STUDIED FOR LAST 9 MONTHS and now, school is over for 2 months and STILL SHE WANTS ME TO STUDY! I Know that it is for my future but why can't I rest and play like other people. I did well for the last exam and got good grades. SEVEN As and TWO Bs. ( A is the highest, F is the lowest) Then, I DON't get a compliment from anyone at all. I DIDNT attend tuitions like every other kids/teenagers did. AND I DID BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM. ALL SHE CARE ABOUT IS MY BROTHER. MY Bro is better than me in everything. But I am not him, you can't expect me to do as good as my bro. And if she doesn't talk about studies, she will criticize me about how I behave. I am very quiet in real life. So, even if I get scolded, I don't talk back or do anything at all. Listen to what they say, criticize, etc. That's why they love to scold me. My father, mother, brother love to criticize me. I hate my life so much.
    Stfu and get over it. Your life is alot better than alot of people. Fuck you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Stfu and get over it. Your life is alot better than alot of people. Fuck you
    agreed. at least you have parents/siblings. at least you aren't sexually and explicitly abused.

Thanks
    Seeing this thread pisses me off.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    Imagine the Poor kids in Ethiopia. U Ass Hole.

Ur parents r just trying 2 set u up so u can have a good Life.

Poor Ethiopians

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yeah konrad speaks truth. you should be grateful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just remeber u gonna be a father some day... and u probably gonna do the same to your son, even if u tell no, i wont do the same. If u say u understand its for your own good relax, playing is fun i think we all agree with that lol but study is very important too, more boring to some people then others but still important. My advice is study when u can...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    Everyday, from morning to night, I always get criticized by my mother. I AM HAVING A FKING HOLIDAY. SO, I WANT TO REST AND PLAY. I STUDIED FOR LAST 9 MONTHS and now, school is over for 2 months and STILL SHE WANTS ME TO STUDY! I Know that it is for my future but why can't I rest and play like other people. I did well for the last exam and got good grades. SEVEN As and TWO Bs. ( A is the highest, F is the lowest) Then, I DON't get a compliment from anyone at all. I DIDNT attend tuitions like every other kids/teenagers did. AND I DID BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM. ALL SHE CARE ABOUT IS MY BROTHER. MY Bro is better than me in everything. But I am not him, you can't expect me to do as good as my bro. And if she doesn't talk about studies, she will criticize me about how I behave. I am very quiet in real life. So, even if I get scolded, I don't talk back or do anything at all. Listen to what they say, criticize, etc. That's why they love to scold me. My father, mother, brother love to criticize me. I hate my life so much.
    Sux2beu :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You're out of School for two months?
    Wut??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123