Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    LelouchX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    I FKING HATE MY LIFE.

    Everyday, from morning to night, I always get criticized by my mother. I AM HAVING A FKING HOLIDAY. SO, I WANT TO REST AND PLAY. I STUDIED FOR LAST 9 MONTHS and now, school is over for 2 months and STILL SHE WANTS ME TO STUDY! I Know that it is for my future but why can't I rest and play like other people. I did well for the last exam and got good grades. SEVEN As and TWO Bs. ( A is the highest, F is the lowest) Then, I DON't get a compliment from anyone at all. I DIDNT attend tuitions like every other kids/teenagers did. AND I DID BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM. ALL SHE CARE ABOUT IS MY BROTHER. MY Bro is better than me in everything. But I am not him, you can't expect me to do as good as my bro. And if she doesn't talk about studies, she will criticize me about how I behave. I am very quiet in real life. So, even if I get scolded, I don't talk back or do anything at all. Listen to what they say, criticize, etc. That's why they love to scold me. My father, mother, brother love to criticize me. I hate my life so much.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LelouchX For This Useful Post:

    -James (12-04-2009),hellomynameisbob (12-06-2009)

  3. #2
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    Everyday, from morning to night, I always get criticized by my mother. I AM HAVING A FKING HOLIDAY. SO, I WANT TO REST AND PLAY. I STUDIED FOR LAST 9 MONTHS and now, school is over for 2 months and STILL SHE WANTS ME TO STUDY! I Know that it is for my future but why can't I rest and play like other people. I did well for the last exam and got good grades. SEVEN As and TWO Bs. ( A is the highest, F is the lowest) Then, I DON't get a compliment from anyone at all. I DIDNT attend tuitions like every other kids/teenagers did. AND I DID BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM. ALL SHE CARE ABOUT IS MY BROTHER. MY Bro is better than me in everything. But I am not him, you can't expect me to do as good as my bro. And if she doesn't talk about studies, she will criticize me about how I behave. I am very quiet in real life. So, even if I get scolded, I don't talk back or do anything at all. Listen to what they say, criticize, etc. That's why they love to scold me. My father, mother, brother love to criticize me. I hate my life so much.
    ur lucky schools over in 2 months.....

  4. #3
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,649
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,826
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    just ignore all the bullshit, when you turn 18, gtfo, and trust me she will be dying to have u back.. Despite how they act, you are lucky to have known ur parents.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  5. #4
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol you think thats bad hahah i had the most shity life here my life sucks so hard that my state of mind is fucked

  6. #5
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    just ignore all the bullshit, when you turn 18, gtfo, and trust me she will be dying to have u back.. Despite how they act, you are lucky to have known ur parents.
    Agreed.


    I don't have a great relationship with my mom but I know I have it better than most kids and you should realize that too.
    Don't take her for granted, even if she does it to you. You'll regret it.

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  7. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm gonna tell you something that has a 50/50 chance.

    when ever they criticize you just say "ok" and thats it.


  8. #7
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post


    Agreed.


    I don't have a great relationship with my mom but I know I have it better than most kids and you should realize that too.
    Don't take her for granted, even if she does it to you. You'll regret it.
    i hate my mom i wont tell here but some times i feel like killing here she treats me like garbage

  9. #8
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    kill them.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  10. #9
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    kill them.
    nah i cant hit girls so killing one is nah cool

  11. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Parents divorce is actually a win for me.

    My dads such an asshole, and my stepmom is a bitch(even my friends say it without me bringing it up).


  12. #11
    cumshot2urface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Now you got to kill your self. gogogogogogogogogog

  13. #12
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Parents divorce is actually a win for me.

    My dads such an asshole, and my stepmom is a bitch(even my friends say it without me bringing it up).
    so if i came over could i tap that milf

  14. #13
    SmokeyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    316
    Smack that bitch in the face. My mom never says shit about anything. She don't care about my grades or if I get in trouble. My step mom actually cares about my grades more than my mom.

  15. #14
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
    Smack that bitch in the face. My mom never says shit about anything. She don't care about my grades or if I get in trouble. My step mom actually cares about my grades more than my mom.
    my mom treats me like shit but thats the prise i payed for freedom

    like smoking weed all i wanted drinking satying up all night the works just had to deal with the random period times she had

  16. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    so if i came over could i tap that milf
    O.o
    i live in different cities(Dal and SA, TX).

    but yeah sure, but don't complain to me after


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I hate life
    By AeroMan in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 08:06 PM
  2. fucking hate my life
    By lookin4chams in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:23 PM
  3. [Discussion] Hate my life.
    By Locke in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 05:25 AM
  4. I HATE FKING COMBAT ARMS
    By vйß?™ in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 01:43 PM
  5. I HATE MY LIFE
    By azndogfood in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:56 PM