Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 97
  1. #31
    DadDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,344
    Good Hack for a beginning. Keep learning.
    Game: For Honor

    Goals:
    Thanks: 1000 ✓ Thanks for the Support!
    Thanks: 1500
    Posts: 500 ✓
    Posts: 1000

  2. #32
    Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RIGGED
    Posts
    2,929
    Reputation
    408
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh shiet. Thats cool af.
    Can you make a silent hack as well?
    I r8 8\8


  3. #33
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,142
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    OT: For a first time creation, I say it looks good. Way better than anything I can create since I don't know anything about coding.
    thanks lad <3


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    Nice try mate, keep it coming and soon enough you'll be able to code something entirely bigger and better you already have, it takes time man, one month isn't much of anything.
    thanks , i will try to improve. i want to learn more way to properly dissect memory in newer games!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
    Are you resetting the "Line" every frame?
    im still not sure how to properly do that, gdi+ simply draws on the screen every 10 milliseconds. but it still flickers..
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Is this CS:GO 2?
    yes


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You can do better. He basically C+P menu, base hook and did some basic shit only. Or probably a small edit.

    Let's say he has learnt "hacking" in 1 month, how did he actually finish the menu in one day? or something? Even though the menu looks crap but it does need some canvas working.
    where is the menu lol, i didnt make a menu? i still arent sure how i can do that properly!

    im telling you i copied 0% of this, are you so jealous that i succeded doing this in a month that you call this a copy paste?

    http://pastebin.com/Pb4Q7iMQ

    here, full source code. take a look and tell me what i copied and ill glady admit im a useless copy paste faggot, thank you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    He doesn't have to release something to let all people know he's a programmer. Anyways about the OP he is not even close to coding he is just close to leeching.
    i did not leech anything , and i did not release this to say im a programmer because i have been releasing my programs on mpgh for 2 years now.

    additionally i posted this to show you my progress in learning and ask you if there is any improvement to the hack i made to make it even better.

  4. #34
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,684
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Jebus, quit tickling each others e peen. You're making me barf rainbows.
    Image removed.

  5. #35
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,142
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrschach View Post
    Oh shiet. Thats cool af.
    Can you make a silent hack as well?
    I r8 8\8
    i tried!! i got the shooting angle before the aim and after and reverted it after shooting! it looks "ok" but still flickers when it doesnt do this between frames ( i think) still have to learn how to programmaticly send a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by DadDelta View Post
    Good Hack for a beginning. Keep learning.
    thanks , positivity is key!

  6. #36
    Chubs' Cholo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    2,546
    Reputation
    500
    Thanks
    1,164
    10/10. Aimbot working perfectly fine.
    Rep power: 13

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chubs' Cholo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]T-Bone (07-21-2015)

  8. #37
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,142
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman's Bat View Post
    10/10. Aimbot working perfectly fine.
    yea, i thought that way too about hacks

    if i have an aimbot i can rek the entire team anyways, so why add cool tracers and shit? noone knows.. its just cool to know you can enable cool features to look like a "h4x0r"


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post
    Jebus, quit tickling each others e peen. You're making me barf rainbows.

  9. #38
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    where is the menu lol, i didnt make a menu? i still arent sure how i can do that properly!

    im telling you i copied 0% of this, are you so jealous that i succeded doing this in a month that you call this a copy paste?

    http://pastebin.com/Pb4Q7iMQ

    here, full source code. take a look and tell me what i copied and ill glady admit im a useless copy paste faggot, thank you.
    Ok, you got this wrong. This isn't actually programming. This is basically using Cheat Engine to get memory addresses and use them with basic shit. And you call yourself a "great" "programmer". Coding is way way bigger than what you're doing. Anyone who actually had 1 week learning C++ would've still did this shit. Anyway great job in "Cheat Engine".
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #39
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,846
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    8,981
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    I'm just telling you that you aren't actually good at programming, and following tutorials from start to finish isn't an accomplishment
    you dont know how to program anything m8 so dont tell him hes not good at it, because you dont know the first thing about code.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    He doesn't have to release something to let all people know he's a programmer. Anyways about the OP he is not even close to coding he is just close to leeching.
    Who said he leeched this m8? And who are you to even say that? How do you know? Proof? Find me this hack download elsewhere and I will believe you. Until then, I recommend shutting up because well you have no right to say that, you're just trying to act all big and bad and good at ''programming'' or ''coding'' or whatever. you claim you made this and posted it on ANOTHER hack site? How come not MPGH? The biggest hack site? Hmm? Oh yeah wait let me see.

    This is the pic you posted, saying you made this hack menu.
    Hmm Is that you, Arctic-CoderZ? Oh, and why did you scribble over that thing next to it? Was that another watermark or something that you couldn't pass off as your own? I smell bullshit. Quote from you '' I cant give outside link for my hacks '' >> just the perfect excuse of a leecher claiming someone elses work as theirs!

    You're jealous this kid topped you in whatever your useless self can do in a just a month.
    Last edited by Riigged; 07-19-2015 at 03:22 PM.

    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Donate BTC
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    1P6pQqds28TAFoJzeRvQYbQD9nFzbms5W4
    -----------------------------------------------------------



  11. #40
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,142
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Coding is way way bigger than what you're doing
    you think this is the only thing i can code? wow ignorant.

    also
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    You're Jealous This Kid Topped You In Whatever Your Useless Self Can Do In A Just A Month.
    this is probably right "Arctic-CoderZ"

  12. #41
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Ok, you got this wrong. This isn't actually programming. This is basically using Cheat Engine to get memory addresses and use them with basic shit. And you call yourself a "great" "programmer". Coding is way way bigger than what you're doing. Anyone who actually had 1 week learning C++ would've still did this shit. Anyway great job in "Cheat Engine".
    I sense a bit of salt you terrorist.

  13. #42
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,785
    Reputation
    3170
    Thanks
    3,148
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


    you dont know how to program anything m8 so dont tell him hes not good at it, because you dont know the first thing about code.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Who said he leeched this m8? And who are you to even say that? How do you know? Proof? Find me this hack download elsewhere and I will believe you. Until then, I recommend shutting up because well you have no right to say that, you're just trying to act all big and bad and good at ''programming'' or ''coding'' or whatever. you claim you made this and posted it on ANOTHER hack site? How come not MPGH? The biggest hack site? Hmm? Oh yeah wait let me see.

    This is the pic you posted, saying you made this hack menu.
    Hmm Is that you, Arctic-CoderZ? Oh, and why did you scribble over that thing next to it? Was that another watermark or something that you couldn't pass off as your own? I smell bullshit. Quote from you '' I cant give outside link for my hacks '' >> just the perfect excuse of a leecher claiming someone elses work as theirs!

    You're jealous this kid topped you in whatever your useless self can do in a just a month.
    It's fake he didn't make that..
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  14. #43
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,142
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    It's fake he didn't make that..
    yoyo, quote Arctic-CoderZ X)

    pretty funny he is being NaCl to me for no reason

  15. #44
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Who Said He Leeched This M8? And Who Are You To Even Say That? How Do You Know? Proof? Find Me This Hack Download Elsewhere And I Will Believe You. Until Then, I Recommend Shutting Up Because Well You Have No Right To Say That, You're Just Trying To Act All Big And Bad And Good At ''Programming'' Or ''Coding'' Or Whatever. You Claim You Made This And Posted It On ANOTHER Hack Site? How Come Not MPGH? The Biggest Hack Site? Hmm? Oh Yeah Wait Let Me See.
    MPGH isn't the biggest hack site.

    Just to let you know that this was my release. Arctic-CoderZ was my team that I created.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    It's fake he didn't make that..
    Yeah, of course I didn't.. Wanna check the site in a PM? I'll let you see the thread made under my name "Frought". And see how many replies that this hack worked?

    Here is a proof:



    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    I sense a bit of salt you terrorist.
    Shut up gays' country. You son of a Bieber!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    you think this is the only thing i can code? wow ignorant.
    Do you even think what you made is coding? No, it isn't. Bunch of CE addresses and editing values isn't hacking nor coding. And you're too bad in coding by the way I noticed a lot of mistakes in your code and a lot of data consumption.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    This Is The Pic You Posted, Saying You Made This Hack Menu.
    Hmm Is That You, Arctic-CoderZ? Oh, And Why Did You Scribble Over That Thing Next To It? Was That Another Watermark Or Something That You Couldn't Pass Off As Your Own? I Smell Bullshit. Quote From You '' I Cant Give Outside Link For My Hacks '' >> Just The Perfect Excuse Of A Leecher Claiming Someone Elses Work As Theirs!

    You're Jealous This Kid Topped You In Whatever Your Useless Self Can Do In A Just A Month.
    It's the site name you idiot. I must hide it because I will get banned if I do advertising... It's not a watermark, dumb shit. K?

    If you wanna the full photo without anything and the link of the thread or even me PM you in this site I'm going to do this in an MPGH private message.

    And yeah, of course he topped my by doing the easiest basic shit on Cheat Engine and C++ which is finding coordinates by Fleep basic shitty tutorials. Ask him what a hook is? I doubt he knows it as he doesn't even know what a void pointer is.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post


    yoyo, quote Arctic-CoderZ X)

    pretty funny he is being NaCl to me for no reason
    See the image I posted, now stfu and stop being dumb with your other dumb users that are on your side just because you did something easy as shit that they don't know how to do.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And even the dumbest thing that makes all who just said it's fake because it has Arctic-CoderZ which is my team, they didn't even reply to my hacking thread in MPGH that proves it is mine. lmao these dumb kids.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  16. #45
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,846
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    8,981
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Frought what we are saying is that it is good for the TIME it took him to make it and the amount of EFFORT. so stfu because you will lose this argument. save yourself from the trouble m8.
    Also
    doesn't take a genius to do this

    i mean even if you did make that, still doesnt surprise me. its no better nor worse than what ex0r showed us in this thread..

    also, damn, wow, another hack site? shows you arent loyal to us. gtfo.
    Last edited by Riigged; 07-19-2015 at 04:20 PM.

    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Donate BTC
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    1P6pQqds28TAFoJzeRvQYbQD9nFzbms5W4
    -----------------------------------------------------------



Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Visual Basics Tutorial] Create a Flash game trainer/hack
    By X.Rated in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 06:12 AM
  2. [Request] it's not request for hack i just need help to creat an account game KR
    By kazuma-san in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:18 PM
  3. [Help] with creating my first hack
    By mami8000 in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 07:21 AM
  4. [Discussion] At last I have created my first hack!!! But I have a question
    By Ryuzaki in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 11:35 AM
  5. The First Game You Ever Hacked
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 03:29 PM