Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 97
  1. #46
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Shut up gays' country. You son of a Bieber!
    edgy as fuck (not)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Bunch of CE addresses and editing values isn't hacking nor coding.
    haha

    "Computer programming (often shortened to programming) is a process that leads from an original formulation of a computing problem to executable computer programs"

    you went full retard, dont tell me what coding is and isnt. its coding because i created lines of CODE which worth together to be part of a PROGRAM


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    See the image I posted, now stfu and stop being dumb with your other dumb users that are on your side just because you did something easy as shit that they don't know how to do.
    u r s0 k00l br0, does it work? am i 500 times better in math then you? so shut the fuck up you goat fucking bastard


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    And yeah, of course he topped my by doing the easiest basic shit on Cheat Engine and C++ which is finding coordinates by Fleep basic shitty tutorials. Ask him what a hook is? I doubt he knows it as he doesn't even know what a void pointer is.
    didnt know that youtube channel existed untill now, turns out you know his tutorials pretty well considering you need them to create the most basic shit (at one month you didnt know what the fuck a dll is)

    now stop talking to me flithy goat fucker,im not interested in your stupidity. your ignorance shows your only joy in life is being intolerable fucking cancer.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    [FONT="Arial Narrow" @Frought what we are saying is that it is good for the TIME it took him to make it and the amount of EFFORT. so stfu because you will lose this argument. save yourself from the trouble m8.
    Also
    doesn't take a genius to do this
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    i mean even if you did make that, still doesnt surprise me. its no better nor worse than what ex0r showed us in this thread..

    also, damn, wow, another hack site? shows you arent loyal to us. gtfo.

    its also funny people are accusing me of copying someones code to make this considering this isnt an amazing hack by any means, so whats the point? if i would have stolen someones code i would have just find the best hack out there and decompile it , @Frought probably stole all his functions and the base from egy's or br's so im not surprised he is so insecure in his creations that he needs to tell me i stole something
    [/FONT]

  2. #47
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,795
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,141
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Pizdec blayt suka ziebis
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  3. #48
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    you went full retard, dont tell me what coding is and isnt. its coding because i created lines of CODE which worth together to be part of a PROGRAM
    I meant you did something "simple" that doesn't make you "Coder". So shut the fuck up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    u r s0 k00l br0, does it work? am i 500 times better in math then you? so shut the fuck up you goat fucking bastard
    What does your argument has to do with mine? And I don't know your math level that's why I can't tell you who is better? But you're a retard guy who thinks that he is a great "programmer" and he doesn't know what void pointers is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    didnt know that youtube channel existed untill now, turns out you know his tutorials pretty well considering you need them to create the most basic shit (at one month you didnt know what the fuck a dll is)

    now stop talking to me flithy goat fucker,im not interested in your stupidity. your ignorance shows your only joy in life is being intolerable fucking cancer.
    I've never started with his tutorials. And when I started coding, his channel I guess didn't exist or at least I didn't know about it. Even If I watched them, I didn't go create a thread bitching on someone who is saying the truth. Saying "after 1 month of intense learning," made you retarded as fuck, then you went saying "I don't know about void pointers since I don't use them" which is pretty basic which made you go full retarded like Mr.Aimz.


    And now after showing you that this was my hack and all the dumb posters who said this is fake, what do you wanna say? You wanna tell us how dumb you are?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    Pizdec blayt suka ziebis
    dixtasy fazy pazy ez mafty

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    its also funny people are accusing me of copying someones code to make this considering this isnt an amazing hack by any means, so whats the point? if i would have stolen someones code i would have just find the best hack out there and decompile it , @Frought probably stole all his functions and the base from egy's or br's so im not surprised he is so insecure in his creations that he needs to tell me i stole something
    Dammit boy you again keep bitching.. I knew that Jews are idiots but I didn't know that they are in that level! Fuck it.

    Just to let you know that I'm not leeching, I don't ever release my good hacks on MPGH. You know why? Because I don't like leeching.

    Stolen someone's code? I told you I never even visit MPGH coding sections because they're shit leechers. And functions and base? I bet you don't even know what a base is. Wanna see my hooks and compare it to any hook existing on any site? But I have only one condition since you're going to see my c0dez nigga. If you didn't find an existing hook / base, you will be a cocksucker, ok?

    If you don't accept this offer it means you're another dumb poster.

    Also what's the point for changing my user name? Just because you can't reply anymore about that matter since I showed you how dumb you are?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  4. #49
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You two pickle ticklers need to chill. Take this third eye contest to the rage section
    Image removed.

  5. #50
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    But you're a retard guy who thinks that he is a great "programmer" and he doesn't know what void pointers is.
    this line shows you are indeed RE TAR DED
    You can be a programmer without knowing what a gay ass void pointer is, noone gives a fuck. you still have a small arabic dick. go on and suppress your wifes you fucking incapable degenerate ISIS goat fucking bastard an alphabet spastic subhuman of a cunt.

  6. #51
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    @Frought What We Are Saying Is That It Is Good For The TIME It Took Him To Make It And The Amount Of EFFORT. So Stfu Because You Will Lose This Argument. Save Yourself From The Trouble M8.
    Amount of effort? Shut the fuck up. You do know nothing about coding so shut the fuck up, if you knew 1 percent about coding you'd see his code and discover it's a few addresses with easy shit that are in many tutorials. It doesn't even need 2 days to make this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Also
    Doesn't Take A Genius To Do This
    Ok, There is another challenge. I give you the thread link in a PM, if the name is true and everything is true, you get banned for 10 days. If It was wrong, I get banned for 10 days. Ok? If you refused this shows another dumb cocksucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    I Mean Even If You Did Make That, Still Doesnt Surprise Me. Its No Better Nor Worse Than What Ex0r Showed Us In This Thread..

    Also, Damn, Wow, Another Hack Site? Shows You Arent Loyal To Us. Gtfo.
    It's 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% better than his work. My cheat has around 9k lines of codes (excluding the libraries and everything external..) Not to mention that his features are only Draw Lines and Aimbot as far as I seen in his video. And the trigger bot? That isn't even a trigger bot.. That's an auto clicker..

    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Also, Damn, Wow, Another Hack Site? Shows You Arent Loyal To Us. Gtfo.
    What's your fucking problem? Yeah I ain't loyal to you. That shows how dumb you are. I have posted around 20+ hacks in MPGH. How come you say this?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #52
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Dammit boy you again keep bitching.. I knew that Jews are idiots but I didn't know that they are in that level! Fuck it.
    im not jewish

    or religious at all goat fucker


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    If you don't accept this offer it means you're another dumb poster.
    its pretty clear you have longer experience with game hacking, but also very clear you have 10% of normal human brain mass, so please go fuck yourself

  8. #53
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,795
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,141
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post
    You two pickle ticklers need to chill. Take this third eye contest to the rage section
    Welcome back King Ethen.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  9. #54
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    this line shows you are indeed RE TAR DED
    You can be a programmer without knowing what a gay ass void pointer is, noone gives a fuck. you still have a small arabic dick. go on and suppress your wifes you fucking incapable degenerate ISIS goat fucking bastard an alphabet spastic subhuman of a cunt.
    LMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Can I be a mathematicians without knowing what 9 + 10 is? XDDDDD YEAH THAT SHOWS HOW RETARDED I AM

    Oh wait my dream is to become a musician without knowing how to play a guitar lmao

    Oh wait my other dream is that I wanna become a pilot without knowing how to take off a plane XDDD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    im not jewish

    or religious at all goat fucker
    stfu israeli faggot

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    its pretty clear you have longer experience with game hacking, but also very clear you have 10% of normal human brain mass, so please go fuck yourself
    #Ex0rPl4netCS2015

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethen View Post
    You two pickle ticklers need to chill. Take this third eye contest to the rage section
    Welcome King Ethen
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #55
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    LMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Can I be a mathematicians without knowing what 9 + 10 is? XDDDDD YEAH THAT SHOWS HOW RETARDED I AM

    Oh wait my dream is to become a musician without knowing how to play a guitar lmao

    Oh wait my other dream is that I wanna become a pilot without knowing how to take off a plane XDDD
    are you implying its humanly impossible to program anything without the use of "void pointers" please suck a massive cock faggot

    http://www.learncpp.com/cpp-tutorial/613-void-pointers/
    WOW HOW DIDNT I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!! ITS THE ONLY THING I NEEDED TO MAKE THIS HACK AMAZING (not)


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    stfu israeli faggot
    im so hurt, please please



    im german you dipshit

    now that you involved nationallity? sure!!



    OUCH



    remember this?







  11. #56
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    are you implying its humanly impossible to program anything without the use of "void pointers" please suck a massive cock faggot

    http://www.learncpp.com/cpp-tutorial/613-void-pointers/
    WOW HOW DIDNT I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!! ITS THE ONLY THING I NEEDED TO MAKE THIS HACK AMAZING (not)
    You could've simply ended this topic. Anyways, any program (program not shhity like you) uses it. For example, all of my hacks I use void pointers and not only void pointers.. void ??? pointer.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #57
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You could've simply ended this topic. Anyways, any program (program not shhity like you) uses it. For example, all of my hacks I use void pointers and not only void pointers.. void ??? pointer.
    happy you gave up, now cuddle with your pointers. i got better stuff to do

  13. #58
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,837
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    8,974
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You do know nothing about coding so shut the fuck up
    BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHHHHHH OH GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH DOHGISKJNMLF, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD OGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    i can make a booter right now thatll fry your router to the point where it smells like your moms fishy pussy
    Last edited by Riigged; 07-19-2015 at 04:57 PM.

  14. #59
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,795
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,141
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


    BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHHHHHH OH GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH DOHGISKJNMLF, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD OGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    i can make a booter right now thatll fry your router to the point where it smells like your moms fishy pussy
    Who the fuck wants to smell fifty arab pussy? High on haram and hummus I guess.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. #60
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Smells Like Your Moms Fishy Pussy
    thats an insane challenge, you think you can pull this off?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Visual Basics Tutorial] Create a Flash game trainer/hack
    By X.Rated in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 06:12 AM
  2. [Request] it's not request for hack i just need help to creat an account game KR
    By kazuma-san in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:18 PM
  3. [Help] with creating my first hack
    By mami8000 in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 07:21 AM
  4. [Discussion] At last I have created my first hack!!! But I have a question
    By Ryuzaki in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 11:35 AM
  5. The First Game You Ever Hacked
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 03:29 PM