Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 97
  1. #76
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    a user is a thing
    a user is a member
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #77
    c0deine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    snaplines look swag dude

  3. #78
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
    snaplines look swag dude
    $w@g. B O Y S

  4. #79
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,861
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,162
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    MPGH isn't the biggest hack site.
    LOL?
    Tell me more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Yeah, of course I didn't.. Wanna check the site in a PM? I'll let you see the thread made under my name "Frought". And see how many replies that this hack worked?

    Here is a proof:
    I should ban you for advertising skid.

    You're acting like you're a pro coder when you are using bases as well; it's actually silly and has nothing to do with OP, so why bring it up?





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose. - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Death (07-27-2015)

  6. #80
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I should ban you for advertising skid.

    You're acting like you're a pro coder when you are using bases as well; it's actually silly and has nothing to do with OP, so why bring it up?
    he going down the path of a common CS

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jew For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (07-28-2015)

  8. #81
    skylarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    325
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Top Kek //2short

  9. #82
    Goodfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Nether(lands)
    Posts
    738
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    862
    Why are people butthurt because of someone creating his FIRST hack, even when you copy and pasted some of it. If you understand what you are c+p'ing then it is no problem for a first time hack.

    No one was born with 1337 coder skills, writing their own hacks from top to bottom.
    MY SKYPE (trickster) HAS BEEN JACKED, DO NOT DEAL!
    DO NOT DEAL IF THE SKYPE IS DIFFERENT.

  10. #83
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    LOL?
    Tell me more.



    I should ban you for advertising skid.

    You're acting like you're a pro coder when you are using bases as well; it's actually silly and has nothing to do with OP, so why bring it up?
    Frought is a butthurt user, calls everyone faggot for no reason and now advertising? He needs that ban hammer + CS tag.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

    Jew (07-27-2015)

  12. #84
    c0deine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    190
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfeet View Post
    No one was born with 1337 coder skills, writing their own hacks from top to bottom.
    except for me. i was

  13. #85
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    LOL?
    Tell me more.



    I should ban you for advertising skid.

    You're acting like you're a pro coder when you are using bases as well; it's actually silly and has nothing to do with OP, so why bring it up?
    Well.. It is the biggest but not the best. It was the best but many years ago This was a misconception.

    Wanna see my code and let's see whose bases I use? I don't use any bases. And I mentioned that because everyone bitched on me when I said he shouldn't have stated that he is "great" on "programming" when that guy told him what a void pointer is and he didn't know... Even if he did, it doesn't make him "great".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    Frought is a butthurt user, calls everyone faggot for no reason and now advertising? He needs that ban hammer + CS tag.
    No, you're the butthurt user lmao. Since everyone called you a dumb poster and a faggot, you been a butthurt user. I didn't advertise. I even hided everything that could be advertising.



    To all who are saying I'm butthurt. I told him to continue on that but never state he is great in programming even if he is.. I don't think any coder said this even if he was...
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #86
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Well.. It is the biggest but not the best. It was the best but many years ago This was a misconception.

    Wanna see my code and let's see whose bases I use? I don't use any bases. And I mentioned that because everyone bitched on me when I said he shouldn't have stated that he is "great" on "programming" when that guy told him what a void pointer is and he didn't know... Even if he did, it doesn't make him "great".


    No, you're the butthurt user lmao. Since everyone called you a dumb poster and a faggot, you been a butthurt user. I didn't advertise. I even hided everything that could be advertising.



    To all who are saying I'm butthurt. I told him to continue on that but never state he is great in programming even if he is.. I don't think any coder said this even if he was...
    I called everyone a dumb poster and a faggot? I would love to see a source for that, because its funny how yer tell meh that I've called absolutely everyone in this forum a faggot, absolutely killing meh lungs right now cos I cannot stop laughing over how retarded you sound right now, if you don't have a source for that, then I post to advance for you, shut the hell up and look at yourself.

    but if you say so,
    Last edited by Death; 07-27-2015 at 07:22 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  15. #87
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post


    I called everyone a dumb poster and a faggot? I would love to see a source for that, because its funny how yer tell meh that I've called absolutely everyone in this forum a faggot, absolutely killing meh lungs right now cos I cannot stop laughing over how retarded you sound right now, if you don't have a source for that, then I post to advance for you, shut the hell up and look at yourself.

    but if you say so,
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Since everyone called you a dumb poster and a faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    I called everyone a dumb poster and a faggot?
    See? I was truly not mistaken when I called you a dumb poster and a faggot.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  16. #88
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    See? I was truly not mistaken when I called you a dumb poster and a faggot.
    , one question remaining: How can I be a faggot when I never owned a tag such as cock sucker like you who already had it once in your life time? Hmm, you great old cock sucker

    Oh, sorry, I forgot to edit the "I called everyone a dumb poser and a faggot?" it has a question mark end of it, but you bluntly bold "I called everyone" ... You are certainly one of the dumbest Egypt nerd I've met in MPGH on my history of MPGH...
    Last edited by Death; 07-27-2015 at 07:50 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  17. #89
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post


    , one question remaining: How can I be a faggot when I never owned a tag such as cock sucker like you who already had it once in your life time? Hmm, you great old cock sucker

    Oh, sorry, I forgot to edit the "I called everyone a dumb poser and a faggot?" it has a question mark end of it, but you bluntly bold "I called everyone" ... You are certainly one of the dumbest Egypt nerd I've met in MPGH on my history of MPGH...
    Being faggot is not granted by being cocksucker on an internet forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    Oh, sorry, I forgot to edit the "I called everyone a dumb poser and a faggot?" it has a question mark end of it, but you bluntly bold "I called everyone" ... You are certainly one of the dumbest Egypt nerd I've met in MPGH on my history of MPGH...
    Damn... You're too dumb to understand this... I said "Everyone called you a faggot and a dumb poster" you say "I called everyone a faggot and a dumb poster?"

    Can you understand the difference you dickhead dumb poster?

    CALLED YOU IS DIEFFERNT THAN YOU CALLED
    Last edited by Frought; 07-27-2015 at 08:06 PM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  18. #90
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,734
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Being faggot is not granted by being cocksucker on an internet forum.


    Damn... You're too dumb to understand this... I said "Everyone called you a faggot and a dumb poster" you say "I called everyone a faggot and a dumb poster?"

    Can you understand the difference you dickhead dumb poster?

    CALLED YOU IS DIEFFERNT THAN YOU CALLED
    Someone is being real salty in the internet. You're still considered a cock sucker, so why won't you suck some more cock so you can have that wonderful tag back which you so desire right now?

    And you are too dumb to understand that you are the only one WHO is calling me a dumb poster and a faggot, nobody has done it thus far, so I still see no source towards this, so yeah.

    I guess my head is shaped as dick so you call me a dickhead, says the guy who had his mouth full of dicks, must been yummy to have blowjob on your face 24/7

    Most definitely "Dieffernt"


    This shit is just funny, @arunforce seems like someone is requesting a cock sucker tag again
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Visual Basics Tutorial] Create a Flash game trainer/hack
    By X.Rated in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 06:12 AM
  2. [Request] it's not request for hack i just need help to creat an account game KR
    By kazuma-san in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:18 PM
  3. [Help] with creating my first hack
    By mami8000 in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 07:21 AM
  4. [Discussion] At last I have created my first hack!!! But I have a question
    By Ryuzaki in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 11:35 AM
  5. The First Game You Ever Hacked
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 03:29 PM