Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLLOLLOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOOOOOO OOOOOLLLLLOLOLLLLLLL

    redundancy ftw
    I knew that was coming, but who cares I asked for it.
    GGGGGGGTTTTTFFFFFOOOOOO
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  2. #17
    Sausage Fest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    856
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    so mah broz and i waz chillng in da backyard when sudenly saw dis horible monsta

    i waz lik no wy!

  3. #18
    gdog163's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow

  4. #19
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    I knew that was coming, but who cares I asked for it.
    GGGGGGGTTTTTFFFFFOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO you SSSSSSSSSTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

  5. #20
    xscizorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    I just hate it when little kids or even grown up people use improper grammar, "Dat is so h4x0r3z. Do u lyk tlk lyk dis?" Pfft, pisses me off. I don't expect everyone to type with perfection. But it gets pretty annoying. *Rage*
    I know what you mean, but I have to have perfect grammar,
    *RAGE*

  6. #21
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by xscizorx View Post
    I know what you mean, but I have to have perfect grammar,
    *RAGE*
    COMMA DOESNT GO AT THE END OF A SENTENCE. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

  7. #22
    xscizorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    COMMA DOESNT GO AT THE END OF A SENTENCE. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    I SAID RAGE AFTER IT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  8. #23
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh@!!!

  9. #24
    Doupleganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cold room in the attic
    Posts
    948
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nyuka wht u tlk'n bout gramma niggas dn't nd no grammer.
    this is teh internets
    :\

  10. #25
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Diz guise iz a t0tally n3w wai 2 spell fag00t!

  11. #26
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post
    It dosen't bug me, but I try to use proper grammar (because I have school and I have to type for school and I need to use grammar in school papers.)
    i typ normal 4 school n stuff but when it doesnt m8r i jus type like this idk

  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by xscizorx View Post
    I know what you mean, but I have to have perfect grammar,
    *RAGE*
    Writing a word in between asterisks implies an action. Therefore your sentence was complete.


  13. #28
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    Writing a word in between asterisks implies an action. Therefore your sentence was complete.

    No because if you put * around a sentence then it is like parentheses, so he shouldn't have a comma after his sentence.
    /Owned (obviousely)
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  14. #29
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    No because if you put * around a sentence then it is like parentheses, so he shouldn't have a comma after his sentence.
    /Owned (obviousely)


    No, i did not get owned. The asterisk was use to symbolise an action.

    You said he shouldn't have a comma after his sentence which is the basis of your argument.


  15. #30
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted


    No, i did not get owned. The asterisk was use to symbolise an action.

    You said he shouldn't have a comma after his sentence which is the basis of my argument.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 11:08 PM
  2. Improper use of '
    By Synns in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:21 AM
  3. IM SO FUCKKING BORED!! :mad:
    By Nightlord in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 07:30 AM
  4. Grammar.
    By August2007 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:52 PM
  5. fuckk
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:40 PM