Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 207
  1. #76
    gteuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by Medik776 View Post
    I understand its a impertinently, but would you kindly try to get the address of head.
    I explain why, there is a ghosts masks and its only in hardener edition.
    I'm pretty sure it can be set via memory editing.

    Thanks.
    It can be unlocked in any edition, however you wont find it through finding the head entity

    Each character has its own unlocks and you would need to find it through that.

    the offset between each char, loadouts, slot, etc is easy to find, however to find all the unlocks takes a bit longer and I am sure they will be on here soon

  2. #77
    gteuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    613
    You cant freeze the game when in multiplayer

  3. #78
    frostyshield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks got myself 2.5k points and unlocked everything also changed my lvl to 55 xD

  4. #79
    Bloodspeaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Lol i convinced people online that someone having all the perks is a glitch nobody suspects a thing

  5. #80
    Py$!eK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    167
    My Mood
    In Love
    If you could find: wins, loses, games played and play time, that would be awesome.









  6. #81
    segafreakone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    How you guys do to change level?

  7. #82
    Jaccuuhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by segafreakone View Post
    How you guys do to change level?
    You go down untill you see Squad Member 2, above that you will see: "XP (4805 = Level 60)"
    Then you have to go to the tab Value; in the line of that XP thing, than you change the value to example 500, then you'll see that your level is 15.
    If you don't see that you have to go a page thing back (In Game) than you'll see it.
    You can do this with every squad member.

    I hope you understand it.

    (If I'm wrong tell me, i'm just telling how i did this)

    (Sorry for my english Grammar)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaccuuhh For This Useful Post:

    Zignixx (11-07-2013)

  9. #83
    pokerfazeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Nice work for v4! Any chance of Extinction mode XP/Level too?

  10. #84
    adam44499's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored



    cant post links
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    QwJg1yc.jpg  

    Xn7sHD9.jpg  

    CAZyv6D.jpg  

    Last edited by adam44499; 11-07-2013 at 10:49 AM.

  11. #85
    hoodlum420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    #84 whats the problem ?

  12. #86
    SirPhilip45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    erm sorry for asking im new at using cheat Engine so can anyone explain how to use this?

  13. #87
    Zignixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerfazeee View Post
    Nice work for v4! Any chance of Extinction mode XP/Level too?
    Ill look for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaccuuhh View Post
    You go down untill you see Squad Member 2, above that you will see: "XP (4805 = Level 60)"
    Then you have to go to the tab Value; in the line of that XP thing, than you change the value to example 500, then you'll see that your level is 15.
    If you don't see that you have to go a page thing back (In Game) than you'll see it.
    You can do this with every squad member.

    I hope you understand it.

    (If I'm wrong tell me, i'm just telling how i did this)

    (Sorry for my english Grammar)
    Very nice guide! Good Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Py$!eK View Post
    If you could find: wins, loses, games played and play time, that would be awesome.
    ill look for it, to.

  14. #88
    xBear Grylls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Any help please? I accidentally prestiged my character (I do not know how, I only edited 50 squad points, and no, I did not accidentally edit prestige), how do I set it back? Also, my second squad member's gun icon has a bunch of those squares.

    I need to revert this!

  15. #89
    Bloodspeaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Anyway we can unlock all the camos and the outfits?

  16. #90
    Percepted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
    Any help please? I accidentally prestiged my character (I do not know how, I only edited 50 squad points, and no, I did not accidentally edit prestige), how do I set it back? Also, my second squad member's gun icon has a bunch of those squares.

    I need to revert this!
    You DIDN'T edit your prestige? Is it changed in Cheat Engine too? If so just change it back to 0.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Using Cheat Engine for MW2 Challenges
    By adstar82 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 09:41 PM
  2. MW2 Addie's Cheat Engine for Tactical Nuke.
    By gele05 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. WORKING CHEAT ENGINE FOR NEXON COMBAT ARMS
    By procurando in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 06:03 PM
  4. I Sell UCE(Undetcted Cheat Engine) For Account With Hight Level
    By pecopecoman3 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 06:12 PM
  5. i found a cheat engine for Gourav
    By -[standoff]- in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 03:00 PM