Not sure if im doing something wrong, but whenever i try to change the squad points value, it doesnt work. I should just be able to put any value/number i want and that should be it right? or do i have to do anything else?
Because, i can't edit the first post (wtf? -.-) ill post it here:
New Game Version: 3.2.625475 Supported!
+Unlock Challenges #THX #CREDITS kendoyavuz !!
+Change Background of every Squad Member (1-10)
+Change Patch of every Squad Member (1-10)
+Change Uniform of every Squad Member (1-10)
+Change Headgear of every Squad Member (1-10)
+Change Head of every Squad Member (1-10)
not unlock for ever. But if you just play with the Values at the Range (its on the Table name like: 0-40) then you can put it into the Squad Member. But at the moment, no unlock 4 ever
Let's say we want to increase the squadpoints:
1) download the latest version on the first page of this thread (v5 or later)
2) start game
3) go to create soldier
4) swith to destkop, disable internet connection, open the file with cheatengine, do ya thing (manipulate what you want
by changing the value, and tick the checkbox of the changed property), go back ingame
5) go to create a soldier (escape and go back in it)
6) your squadpoints should be increased
7) switch back to desktop, close cheatengine, reconnect to internet
8) IMPORTANT STEP: play a round online
now it should be permanent
It worked for me.
Remember to give the original uploader a "thank you" if it worked for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djvc For This Useful Post:
I don't know if you guys know, but I noticed that even If you have a legit prestige the leaderboard show your level WITHOUT the prestige icon.
So people using prestige hack shouldn't bother about the leaderboard.