Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Jak3012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    is this editing the game on my locale machine and not dice servers then?

  2. #17
    Drazzix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    To the furthest North you can come in Europe
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmingInc View Post
    Good Job But Pleas ADD "Requires Cheatengine 6.3 Installed" cause yu made a small Trainer with ce
    I was on the go when I posted so I forgot . Silly me, will add it now.

  3. #18
    Nem3sis94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    13
    some who has used this can you confirm that it works and have not gotten banned yet?

  4. #19
    toosexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florence Italy
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cool
    l I used yesterday and are not banned .. Kiss

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to toosexy For This Useful Post:

    Drazzix (11-07-2013)

  6. #20
    Jak3012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    used and not banned, only unlocked what I wanted though did not go crazy unlocking everything.

    Has anyone ever been banned for rank hacking though? Last time I ranked hacked (MW3) that is not what I got banned for they banned me for hacking, aimbot etc.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jak3012 For This Useful Post:

    Drazzix (11-07-2013)

  8. #21
    JEKA_346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thank you very much bro !!!! =)))

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to JEKA_346 For This Useful Post:

    Drazzix (11-07-2013)

  10. #22
    Drazzix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    To the furthest North you can come in Europe
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak3012 View Post
    used and not banned, only unlocked what I wanted though did not go crazy unlocking everything.

    Has anyone ever been banned for rank hacking though? Last time I ranked hacked (MW3) that is not what I got banned for they banned me for hacking, aimbot etc.
    I'm only speaking of my own experience now. I used the same method on Mw3, I mean there was a million trainers on here for it :P. And I was never banned. Can't say anything for sure, but they don't seem to care, as long as we don't rewrite memory during a match. So I'd say you're safe unless you go haywire and unlock everything. And has all the perks and weps at level 4-5 :P

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drazzix For This Useful Post:

    Borram (11-08-2013)

  12. #23
    dpark955555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazzix View Post
    I'm only speaking of my own experience now. I used the same method on Mw3, I mean there was a million trainers on here for it :P. And I was never banned. Can't say anything for sure, but they don't seem to care, as long as we don't rewrite memory during a match. So I'd say you're safe unless you go haywire and unlock everything. And has all the perks and weps at level 4-5 :P
    Same, I played through MW2 and MW3 as well as black ops 1 with a trainer like this... never banned! Except mw2 for custom room hacking :P


    What do you mean Drazzix for:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazzix View Post
    And has all the perks and weps at level 4-5 :P

  13. #24
    rename's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yo wtf. I JUST got banned from MW3. I have only used ur squad points unlocker and fovely. And nobody is getting banned for fovely the fuuuck.

  14. #25
    elitz89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xXInsane10Xx View Post
    Does it even matter how high the percentage is ? If you are lucky, you will not get banned but if you are unlucky...well thats that :/

    If you don't plan on buying another CoD Ghost you really shouldn't use hacks currently. But if you do then go ahead.

    Well its always good to know, in case u get banned u know why it happened

  15. #26
    Drazzix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    To the furthest North you can come in Europe
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by rename View Post
    Yo wtf. I JUST got banned from MW3. I have only used ur squad points unlocker and fovely. And nobody is getting banned for fovely the fuuuck.
    I think you might be as high as me right now man. I mean, I cannot see how you would get banned from MW3 for using a hack for Ghost. And also... IF you use any form for HACK that rewrites memory you have a chance of getting BANNED. Peace

  16. #27
    rename's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazzix View Post
    I think you might be as high as me right now man. I mean, I cannot see how you would get banned from MW3 for using a hack for Ghost. And also... IF you use any form for HACK that rewrites memory you have a chance of getting BANNED. Peace
    nana sorry man. I realised why i was banned. But actualy i was banned of mw3 of an rank hack. I used your trainer in barracks did i do right ?

  17. #28
    edd1z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    seems like a backdoored
    u should upload a video...

  18. #29
    lollhentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I got cheat engine 6.3, i run the hack it says i need cheat engine 6.3, so i do it again and it still says it.

  19. #30
    Drazzix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    To the furthest North you can come in Europe
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lollhentai View Post
    I got cheat engine 6.3, i run the hack it says i need cheat engine 6.3, so i do it again and it still says it.

    Please read.

    In order for the hack to work you must have CE 6.3 installed.
    If you still get an error, reinstall and it will work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BattleField Heroes Ability Point Hack (With Download Link)
    By Thoranus in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 09:48 AM
  2. Point hack for this game!!
    By SinX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 03:58 AM
  3. simple double duck hack
    By pajajn289 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:20 AM
  4. [HANDOUT] Sniper Vintage Point Hack!
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 07:16 AM
  5. Look At My Sniper Vinatge Point Hack!
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:41 AM