Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90
  1. #61
    l_Ravand_l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    they enabled vac in ghosts

  2. #62
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by l_Ravand_l View Post
    they enabled vac in ghosts
    Bull shit or give proof.......

  3. #63
    bfsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post


    Bull shit or give proof.......
    Look at the steam store -.-


    Bad Fuck, Sad Duck

  4. #64
    venoxcide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I also noticed the "VAC Enabled" on Ghosts Steam page a few days ago.

    Also, Infinity Ward just tweeted this:

    "InfinityWard - Update re: PC bans - Any players found using 3rd party software will be permanently banned in #CODGhosts."

    Not sure as they haven't officially stated it, but looks like they enabled VAC.

  5. #65
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by venoxcide View Post
    I also noticed the "VAC Enabled" on Ghosts Steam page a few days ago.

    Also, Infinity Ward just tweeted this:

    "InfinityWard - Update re: PC bans - Any players found using 3rd party software will be permanently banned in #CODGhosts."

    Not sure as they haven't officially stated it, but looks like they enabled VAC.
    They did.

    Quote Originally Posted by bfsd View Post
    Look at the steam store -.-
    I didn't know/see it when i posted it. Sorry.
    Last edited by SammyDoge1; 02-07-2014 at 05:18 PM.





  6. #66
    Mitschak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yes they enabled vac. At least this is what steam says and what iw posted on Twitter. I am still using tools and didnt get banned yet.

    However i cant say if its more dangerous now to use tools. Just find out on your own :-D

  7. #67
    xProphetx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Would I get banned if I changed my prestige to 7th which it is supposed to be, but it is stuck on 6th? Like I got my 6th character to 60 today, and it prestiged, so I swapped over to my 7th character and It shows that I am 7th prestige in the Create a Loadout menu, but in lobbies and in game it is still only 6th. Reckon i'll get banned in 1-3 weeks? (1-3 weeks because VAC is usually delayed in bans)

  8. #68
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,715
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by xProphetx View Post
    Would I get banned if I changed my prestige to 7th which it is supposed to be, but it is stuck on 6th? Like I got my 6th character to 60 today, and it prestiged, so I swapped over to my 7th character and It shows that I am 7th prestige in the Create a Loadout menu, but in lobbies and in game it is still only 6th. Reckon i'll get banned in 1-3 weeks? (1-3 weeks because VAC is usually delayed in bans)
    Even small changes can get you banned..

  9. #69
    xProphetx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Goddamn it, this sucks... I was gonna get to 10th Prestige Legit, and now I can't... Gay.

  10. #70
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,715
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by xProphetx View Post
    Goddamn it, this sucks... I was gonna get to 10th Prestige Legit, and now I can't... Gay.
    You can, but there is always some risk..

  11. #71
    TheMightyFall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So I went to play today and it said that they updated their security and anyone using third party software (hacks and such) will get banned and reported to steam, is this an idle threat? Or is it serious this time? have they finally done something about hacking?

  12. #72
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyFall View Post
    So I went to play today and it said that they updated their security and anyone using third party software (hacks and such) will get banned and reported to steam, is this an idle threat? Or is it serious this time? have they finally done something about hacking?
    Judging by IWs track record of handling hacks, I would say its an idle threat. If anything it will be like mw2/3 were where if you were smart and didnt run outdated hacks then it was after the next game came out before you finally got banned. If ever.

  13. #73
    matcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    see this message
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    2mn21kn.jpg  


  14. #74
    Izochor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by matcho View Post
    see this message
    I see what you ESP there!

  15. #75
    Durham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio world
    Posts
    269
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    602
    My Mood
    Angelic


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What's wrong in my see ghost code?
    By xKickAss in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 07:50 AM
  2. RJ broke the Code of Conduct
    By -PoisonedG- in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 10:31 PM
  3. Codes of Conduct
    By Czar in forum General
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:32 AM
  4. Friendly Reminder - Rules & Codes of Conduct
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 12:25 PM
  5. Official Throught MPGH-Rules & Code Of conduct
    By iRobot™ in forum Urban Terror Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:48 PM