Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    kaceykox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX View Post
    Make sure that your NAT is Open and that you start a game in "Ghosts Moshpit" Mode. If 4x XP worked, then very high XP should work as well. Both features modifies the same address.

    Maybe the numbers are too jacked and it causes it to crash? Because it crashes every time i activate it.

  2. #32
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,525
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kaceykox View Post
    Maybe the numbers are too jacked and it causes it to crash? Because it crashes every time i activate it.


    Numbers aren't "too jacked"

    Your computer probably isn't handling all the memory changes happening.

    Go into your Task Manager and change the priority of iw6mp64_ship.exe to normal instead of the default above normal .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  3. #33
    cnehila23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Anyone else have like weird dates for prestige unlocked like 1/3/1978? I was also just in one of the mega xp lobbies and so it took me only 1 hour to prestige...Do you think that IW will ever look at that and start banning people?

  4. #34
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,719
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by cnehila23 View Post
    Anyone else have like weird dates for prestige unlocked like 1/3/1978?
    Yes, that's nothing new .

    Quote Originally Posted by cnehila23 View Post
    I was also just in one of the mega xp lobbies and so it took me only 1 hour to prestige...Do you think that IW will ever look at that and start banning people?
    Probably they will(pieces of anti cheat can be found in the game code). But we don't know yet.

  5. #35
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    Probably they will(pieces of anti cheat can be found in the game code). But we don't know yet.
    Ask yourself:

    Why ad an anti-cheat system after release rather than adding it before release?
    -I don't think there will ever be any 'focus' on adding the anti-cheat system until VAC gets updated to x64

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  6. #36
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,719
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Ask yourself:

    Why ad an anti-cheat system after release rather than adding it before release?
    -I don't think there will ever be any 'focus' on adding the anti-cheat system until VAC gets updated to x64
    Maybe they will just use LAC for ban system.

  7. #37
    FE3KA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Maybe they will just use LAC for ban system.
    Hacker's paradise

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to FE3KA For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (11-18-2013)

  9. #38
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,525
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Ask yourself:

    Why ad an anti-cheat system after release rather than adding it before release?
    -I don't think there will ever be any 'focus' on adding the anti-cheat system until VAC gets updated to x64
    Think about this, why would they even focus on anything on PC when obviously 5x more copies are being sold on console..

    They just want the money, and it's a sad truth.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  10. #39
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonishBlood View Post
    Think about this, why would they even focus on anything on PC when obviously 5x more copies are being sold on console..

    They just want the money, and it's a sad truth.
    I've already said something like that and this isn't the thread we're to talk about this matter
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/723-call-d...ml#post9021133

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  11. #40
    NightmareTX_RETIRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,240
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    15,075
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by cnehila23 View Post
    What's the best gametype in ghost moshpit to successfully have the huge xp lobby?
    Works well with Domination

  12. #41
    herpderpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    After being in a modded lobby, I get overwhelmed with squad points for everything I do... is there anyway to stop this?

  13. #42
    NightmareTX_RETIRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,240
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    15,075
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by herpderpus View Post
    After being in a modded lobby, I get overwhelmed with squad points for everything I do... is there anyway to stop this?
    You can use a stats trainer to remove some of your squad points.

  14. #43
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,525
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    I've already said something like that and this isn't the thread we're to talk about this matter
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/723-call-d...ml#post9021133
    Well I'm on topic ..

    But okay
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Some Adresses (Cheat Engine) for Ghosts! [3.3.3] - Multiplayer & Extinction - v8
    By Zignixx in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 03:51 PM
  2. [Ghosts 3.2.625475]Lobby Editor v0.2 Beta
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 01:45 PM
  3. [Ghosts 3.2.625475]Visual Tool v1.2
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-16-2013, 07:04 AM
  4. [Ghosts 3.2.625475]Lobby Editor v0.1 Beta
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 03:23 PM
  5. [Release] [Ghosts 3.2.625475] FoV Changer v1.1
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 01:58 PM