Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    still no solution found

even the leader boards say I have NOT prestiged

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I was reading a few earlier replies, like the one from the guy that was hard to understand on page 3 or 4 or something, and he's right. If you try to advance your prestige with this, it fucks up your entire profile and only the first squad member actually gets the prestige. Now, you can still change your prestige to whatever you want visible, but every squad member after the first one acts as if it only just reached the beginning of first prestige (only 1st prestige icon up). Now my entire profile is ruined and there is no way to reset it. If I try playing the game without the trainer, my account stays the prestige I chose with the trainer, regardless of anything I do (even if I reach a new prestige legit). It's quite ridiculous, I surely hope I can get this fixed.

This on the front page is NOT true at all:

"Quote Originally Posted by notnixby View Post
    Your level[the number portion] that will be displayed in game is decided by the character you are on current level, The prestige ICON will be dictated by how many of your 10 characters are level 60, 1 character level 60 = 1st prestige, 2 = 2nd etc.

Quote Originally Posted by notnixby View Post
    On a Side note if you want to make your account look more legit use the xp feature to prestige up your account and level up individual characters to 60 until desired prestige otherwise it is even more obvious than it already is that you hacked. When you go to the high scores or leaderboards you will have a prestige icon next to your name if you do it the way I recommend, if you do not you will appear as unprestiged on the leaderboards/high scores. Furthermore I recommend you find a player or account who appears to legitimately be the prestige you desire and copy their stats using the stats changer feature, games played, wins, kills, hits, misses, etc. All though any stat changing comes with the risk of a ban or reset it will be less obvious as to what you did by doing this."

Your prestige WILL be fucked up if you choose to attempt to change your rank.
    Last edited by Kllrfrk21; 11-20-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kllrfrk21 View Post
    I was reading a few earlier replies, like the one from the guy that was hard to understand on page 3 or 4 or something, and he's right. If you try to advance your prestige with this, it fucks up your entire profile and only the first squad member actually gets the prestige. Now, you can still change your prestige to whatever you want visible, but every squad member after the first one acts as if it only just reached the beginning of first prestige (only 1st prestige icon up). Now my entire profile is ruined and there is no way to reset it. If I try playing the game without the trainer, my account stays the prestige I chose with the trainer, regardless of anything I do (even if I reach a new prestige legit). It's quite ridiculous, I surely hope I can get this fixed.

This on the front page is NOT true at all:

"Quote Originally Posted by notnixby View Post
    Your level[the number portion] that will be displayed in game is decided by the character you are on current level, The prestige ICON will be dictated by how many of your 10 characters are level 60, 1 character level 60 = 1st prestige, 2 = 2nd etc.

On a Side note if you want to make your account look more legit use the xp feature to prestige up your account and level up individual characters to 60 until desired prestige otherwise it is even more obvious than it already is that you hacked. When you go to the high scores or leaderboards you will have a prestige icon next to your name if you do it the way I recommend, if you do not you will appear as unprestiged on the leaderboards/high scores. Furthermore I recommend you find a player or account who appears to legitimately be the prestige you desire and copy their stats using the stats changer feature, games played, wins, kills, hits, misses, etc. All though any stat changing comes with the risk of a ban or reset it will be less obvious as to what you did by doing this."

Your prestige WILL be fucked up if you choose to attempt to change your rank.
    This was pre patch I haven't dabbled with it since, how the game works is once you achieve level 60 on your first character once you begin on your second you will be first prestige, once you achieve 60 on your second character and begin playing on your 3rd you will be second prestige. If you go back to your character and look if you have prestiged legitimately your original character will still have a first prestige icon on the preview on the right however your highest prestige you've reached is what is displayed by your name and in game and on the leaderboards. If you click on the 1 - 10 buttons It just changes the icon next to your name.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I have dabbled and this is interesting as things have changed, I tested my entire theory up to 10th prestige before and it worked fine. I'll continue to play around with it and Post what I figure out. To revert what you have done simply individually set each squad members xp to 1, if you have no luck with the undo feature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by r0kz View Post
    +1. I'm happy to help too .
    @MrScene97

I need all game modes addresses, to be able to create a fresh start. I also need (Weapon stats, operations, squads lock and unlock addresses.
    Last edited by odaysawaqed; 11-20-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    Feel free to Donate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    So this is my theory assuming you begin from a clean slate, 4805 xp is the maximum so if you set it to say 4800 you could manually and "legitimately" prestige and all in theory work correctly, time for the joy of testing this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    So this is my theory assuming you begin from a clean slate, 4805 xp is the maximum so if you set it to say 4800 you could manually and "legitimately" prestige and all in theory work correctly, time for the joy of testing this.
    I tried this, resetting each of my guys, but it still wouldn't work. My prestige only changes when I change it in the Trainer. If you could tag me or quote me or something (not familiar with these forums) when you figure it out, or think you have a fix, please let me know. This is very frustrating and I would not like to get banned for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kllrfrk21 View Post
    I tried this, resetting each of my guys, but it still wouldn't work. My prestige only changes when I change it in the Trainer. If you could tag me or quote me or something (not familiar with these forums) when you figure it out, or think you have a fix, please let me know. This is very frustrating and I would not like to get banned for it.
    At some point there will be a feature to wipe clean your slate again whenever he gets the addresses he needs, I wouldn't panic IW is infamous for not caring about PC. Ill be sure to let you know if I figure it out im having this issue as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @Kllrfrk21, and anyone else having the same problem.

**THIS WORKED FOR ME, DO NOT RAGE ME IF IT DOESN'T FOR YOU**

-What I did was launched my game, went into create a soldier menu, used the tool and pressed "Reset Prestige (Zero)" on each squad member
    -I then went to each squad member and set their xp to "1"
    -I then played a normal game of team deathmatch on each squad member

^ this cleaned my slate as far as prestiges and levels

-Now following allll of that, I selected my first squad member in the tool and set my xp to "4800" about mid game I got a message saying I prestige I'm going to do this to a few more of my squad members just to see what the result is but I believe I've found how to fix our problem.

SIDENOTE: When viewing my pretiged details previous it was saying I prestiged like 40 years ago, This has not fixed that problem for me and this squad member is still messed up.

Here is an explanation of how prestiging works in COD Ghost from someone besides me, so you can understand what my logic is behind this method. This is taken from some ps3 cod forums site, im not going to provide a link.
    How many Prestiges and Levels are there? What is this shit?

There are 10 Prestiges and 60 Levels. You get 10 Soldiers each worth 1 Prestige. Each one goes up to Level 60 and no further. Once you reach Level 60 on one character, That means you prestiged. Say you have One Level 60, One Level 28, and another Level 16. All of it adds up to one total meaning that your Prestige is 1 and your level is 44. You have no choice on wanting to Prestige, All you have to do is buy a new Soldier and you can do that anytime.

What do you lose when you Switch Characters/Prestige?

You can switch your Soldiers at any time besides when you're in a Match but each Soldier starts out like a BO2 Prestige meaning you keep your Camos and Challenges never reset. Your Squad Points can be used throughout all 10 Soldiers meaning if you prestige and you have 60 Squad Points, You're set for the whole prestige if you'd like.

How do you get more Prestiges?

You can do it anytime as long as you have the squad Points to buy them. The first 4 or 5 Soldiers/Prestiges cost 3 Squad points and from then on, they turn into 500! So save up around your 4th or 5th prestige

Pretty confusing but I think it's easy as hell to get through a Prestige.
    I'd also like to point out that you do not prestige once you hit 60, there is still another stretch of xp to gain after hitting 60 to prestige just to clarify for you guys.

Wish you guys luck in fixing this issue,
    no but really I am definitely not Nixby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    5oF9x.jpg  

5oG5D.jpg  

Last edited by notnixby; 11-20-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks
    Hello, Just downloaded this, ghosts is a shit game so not feeling guilty.

Just want 120fps and radar hack, I ticked both and the trainer said it detected game find but neither worked? Cheers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ozken View Post
    Hello, Just downloaded this, ghosts is a shit game so not feeling guilty.

Just want 120fps and radar hack, I ticked both and the trainer said it detected game find but neither worked? Cheers
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/723-call-d...nishblood.html
    Try this.

Thanks
    Thanks will try that, so is no apply button or anything I missed? Mostly 120fps I want sick of 91fps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Question

Is it possible to only unlock the guile suits?

Thanks
    helloooo
    the radar hack dont work by me i have the radar hack FIX installing i start the hack with admin all ingame hack dont work
    sry for the eng ;/

Thanks
    All in game privileges dont work for me! Windows 7 64bit. All other hacks work fine, but things like radar, field of view and fullbright dont work?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast