Call of Duty Ghosts - Lobby Editor v0.6 Alpha
Call of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer (Steam Version)
.Net Framework 4.5.1
+Hopefully, Improved Force Host (Read Usage, Click on "?" For more details)
+4x XP Lobby Maker
+3 Seconds Pre-Game Countdown Timer
+Party_Minplayers Editor (Players in Party)
+All Players Moving Speed Editor
+Lobby Intermission Time Editor (Disabled)
+Force Team Deathmatch Game Type (Disabled)
+Team Deathmatch Score Limit Editor
+Very High XP Lobby Maker
+Gravity Changer (Disable)
+Jump Height Changer
1. Invite one friend to you party. All person invited must have OPEN NAT. ITS A MUST!
2. Activate Force Host + XP Lobby from Lobby Editor.
3. Change Players in Party for the amount of friends you invited.
4. Choose A Game Mode.
There is a chance that you will get merged to another lobby or don't get host. If that happens back out and try again. If everything goes smoothly, you will be host and do a XP Lobby. After the match is done, the lobby may change host. If so, back out and create new lobby.
Click on the "?" Buttons for more details.
-Best Method To Perform-
1. Invite Only One Friend
2. Set Players in Party to 2
3. Activate Very High XP Lobby + Force Host
4. Search for a game in any game type
5. Have other friends to join but not by invite. They must join by themselves. To do that, go in friend list and do join game.
Even if it's one of the best way I found, there is still a chance to not get host or to be merged.
alot for his Memory Module for 64-bits processes & additional help.
for Gravity in previous versions
All Testers! Too many to list! xD
This is an alpha version. Some glitches/bugs/crashes may occur.
-Keeping me Alive (Donations)-
Please, keep me alive
If this tool helped you, please consider donating.
Check my signature to donate. Thank you very much for your kind support!