Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol alright sorry sorry didnt meant that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    Okay guys, it's enough, either make a new thread or use the PM/VM system, you went slightly too offtopic .
    My apologies

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

Lovroman (12-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Why am i getting an error when i try to run the hack..... it says

An error occurred while writing the executable, make sure that if you close any other instances of the hack before trying again!
    Exception: The process cannot access the file C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Temp\7bmh8Cap01.exe' Because it is being used by another process.

Im not sure where to go to turn the process off so i can use the hack.
    other than task manger but not sure what to end? help pls...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocatto View Post

An error occurred while writing the executable, make sure that if you close any other instances of the hack before trying again!
    Exception: The process cannot access the file C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Temp\7bmh8Cap01.exe' Because it is being used by another process.

Is there an icon on you're task bar(the bar with windows bar)? Still seems strange though, I can run 2 (the same) hacks at once. Try emptying your %temp% folder, or the file its pointing to exactly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocatto View Post

Check task manager for any wierd named files like the one in the error, sounds like it didn't close out properly when you ran it last. You can also try as Sammy said to clear your temp folder and then try a reboot.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

SammyDoge1 (12-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why this hack no work for me? the esp boxes are not corectly on the Players trigerbot is not in the middle of Screen . the bar i see with the f Buttons i played in windowed mode . Please help me . you know aimbot another also what works well with the cod update 3.5.4. Thanks very much for your help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jonute View Post
    Why this hack no work for me? the esp boxes are not corectly on the Players trigerbot is not in the middle of Screen . the bar i see with the f Buttons i played in windowed mode . Please help me . you know aimbot another also what works well with the cod update 3.5.4. Thanks very much for your help.
    Is the game centered? Did you change anything in the Config file?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey master131!
    Like the design really cool yet, something bugs me a bit. The Aimbot is great but, bots can't be aimbotted which causes major annoyance Especially when playing against people using the riot shielder thing anyways if you could add an aimbot against the bots, Thanks for reading!

Thanks
    Ples help The Esp and stuff but the aimbot and the trigger bot dont work help ples thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nickalino View Post
    Ples help The Esp and stuff but the aimbot and the trigger bot dont work help ples thanks
    First make sure they are on by looking at the menu up top. This is how it works:

By default holding down right-click to ADS (aim down sight) is the locking method. Just manually shoot with left-click to fire. Before you choose a player to shoot you need to use the tiny white dot that appears inside the ESP box to choose a player. When you move the cursor around before you right click to lock on you have to use that white dot to choose a player.

This hack does not have a visual check. It won't snap to the nearest player like an injectable hack does. But what this hack offers is security measures against any anti-cheat that may be used. It's an external hack. Get used to using the dot, picking a player box and right-clicking to aim and shoot. It will though lock directly to the next closest player in your viewing field (depending upon the settings). That means if there are 3 players coming at you, all in view, the aimbot will shoot them all if you continue to hold right-click and fire. It takes some getting used to but this is the safest bot there is in my personal opinion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by modernninja2 View Post
    First make sure they are on by looking at the menu up top. This is how it works:

By default holding down right-click to ADS (aim down sight) is the locking method. Just manually shoot with left-click to fire. Before you choose a player to shoot you need to use the tiny white dot that appears inside the ESP box to choose a player. When you move the cursor around before you right click to lock on you have to use that white dot to choose a player.

This hack does not have a visual check. It won't snap to the nearest player like an injectable hack does. But what this hack offers is security measures against any anti-cheat that may be used. It's an external hack. Get used to using the dot, picking a player box and right-clicking to aim and shoot. It will though lock directly to the next closest player in your viewing field (depending upon the settings). That means if there are 3 players coming at you, all in view, the aimbot will shoot them all if you continue to hold right-click and fire. It takes some getting used to but this is the safest bot there is in my personal opinion.
    i guss ill try

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InAmazYT View Post
    Hey master131!
    Like the design really cool yet, something bugs me a bit. The Aimbot is great but, bots can't be aimbotted which causes major annoyance Especially when playing against people using the riot shielder thing anyways if you could add an aimbot against the bots, Thanks for reading!
    I PMed him about the same problem with dogs, the problem is he told me , that its hard to figure out if the bot is friendly or hostile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    thx you <3

Thanks
    Thanks for this, really great work! But it kinda sucks that hacks like these have completely ruined the game. I think this hack is pretty much impossible to use discreetly, even if you just use the wallhack people still notice that you know where they are and report you. I tried to use it in a way which I thought would just give me a small advantage, but I spend my whole time concentrating on the hack and don't really enjoy the game when using it. Either way thanks for the effort, and hopefully I won't be banned for using it.

Thanks
    Is there anyway to parse a madcatz controller?

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast