Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 438
  1. #136
    theprobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol alright sorry sorry didnt meant that

  2. #137
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    Okay guys, it's enough, either make a new thread or use the PM/VM system, you went slightly too offtopic .
    My apologies

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (12-17-2013)

  4. #138
    Pocatto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Daring
    Why am i getting an error when i try to run the hack..... it says

    An error occurred while writing the executable, make sure that if you close any other instances of the hack before trying again!
    Exception: The process cannot access the file C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Temp\7bmh8Cap01.exe' Because it is being used by another process.

    Im not sure where to go to turn the process off so i can use the hack.
    other than task manger but not sure what to end? help pls...

  5. #139
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,086
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocatto View Post
    Why am i getting an error when i try to run the hack..... it says

    An error occurred while writing the executable, make sure that if you close any other instances of the hack before trying again!
    Exception: The process cannot access the file C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Temp\7bmh8Cap01.exe' Because it is being used by another process.

    Im not sure where to go to turn the process off so i can use the hack.
    other than task manger but not sure what to end? help pls...
    Is there an icon on you're task bar(the bar with windows bar)? Still seems strange though, I can run 2 (the same) hacks at once. Try emptying your %temp% folder, or the file its pointing to exactly.





  6. #140
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocatto View Post
    Why am i getting an error when i try to run the hack..... it says

    An error occurred while writing the executable, make sure that if you close any other instances of the hack before trying again!
    Exception: The process cannot access the file C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Temp\7bmh8Cap01.exe' Because it is being used by another process.

    Im not sure where to go to turn the process off so i can use the hack.
    other than task manger but not sure what to end? help pls...
    Check task manager for any wierd named files like the one in the error, sounds like it didn't close out properly when you ran it last. You can also try as Sammy said to clear your temp folder and then try a reboot.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

    SammyDoge1 (12-17-2013)

  8. #141
    jonute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why this hack no work for me? the esp boxes are not corectly on the Players trigerbot is not in the middle of Screen . the bar i see with the f Buttons i played in windowed mode . Please help me . you know aimbot another also what works well with the cod update 3.5.4. Thanks very much for your help.

  9. #142
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,086
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jonute View Post
    Why this hack no work for me? the esp boxes are not corectly on the Players trigerbot is not in the middle of Screen . the bar i see with the f Buttons i played in windowed mode . Please help me . you know aimbot another also what works well with the cod update 3.5.4. Thanks very much for your help.
    Is the game centered? Did you change anything in the Config file?





  10. #143
    InAmazYT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey master131!
    Like the design really cool yet, something bugs me a bit. The Aimbot is great but, bots can't be aimbotted which causes major annoyance Especially when playing against people using the riot shielder thing anyways if you could add an aimbot against the bots, Thanks for reading!

  11. #144
    nickalino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ples help The Esp and stuff but the aimbot and the trigger bot dont work help ples thanks

  12. #145
    modernninja2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nickalino View Post
    Ples help The Esp and stuff but the aimbot and the trigger bot dont work help ples thanks
    First make sure they are on by looking at the menu up top. This is how it works:

    By default holding down right-click to ADS (aim down sight) is the locking method. Just manually shoot with left-click to fire. Before you choose a player to shoot you need to use the tiny white dot that appears inside the ESP box to choose a player. When you move the cursor around before you right click to lock on you have to use that white dot to choose a player.

    This hack does not have a visual check. It won't snap to the nearest player like an injectable hack does. But what this hack offers is security measures against any anti-cheat that may be used. It's an external hack. Get used to using the dot, picking a player box and right-clicking to aim and shoot. It will though lock directly to the next closest player in your viewing field (depending upon the settings). That means if there are 3 players coming at you, all in view, the aimbot will shoot them all if you continue to hold right-click and fire. It takes some getting used to but this is the safest bot there is in my personal opinion.


  13. #146
    nickalino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by modernninja2 View Post
    First make sure they are on by looking at the menu up top. This is how it works:

    By default holding down right-click to ADS (aim down sight) is the locking method. Just manually shoot with left-click to fire. Before you choose a player to shoot you need to use the tiny white dot that appears inside the ESP box to choose a player. When you move the cursor around before you right click to lock on you have to use that white dot to choose a player.

    This hack does not have a visual check. It won't snap to the nearest player like an injectable hack does. But what this hack offers is security measures against any anti-cheat that may be used. It's an external hack. Get used to using the dot, picking a player box and right-clicking to aim and shoot. It will though lock directly to the next closest player in your viewing field (depending upon the settings). That means if there are 3 players coming at you, all in view, the aimbot will shoot them all if you continue to hold right-click and fire. It takes some getting used to but this is the safest bot there is in my personal opinion.
    i guss ill try

  14. #147
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,086
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InAmazYT View Post
    Hey master131!
    Like the design really cool yet, something bugs me a bit. The Aimbot is great but, bots can't be aimbotted which causes major annoyance Especially when playing against people using the riot shielder thing anyways if you could add an aimbot against the bots, Thanks for reading!
    I PMed him about the same problem with dogs, the problem is he told me , that its hard to figure out if the bot is friendly or hostile.





  15. #148
    jojo450509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    thx you <3

  16. #149
    doublejuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanks for this, really great work! But it kinda sucks that hacks like these have completely ruined the game. I think this hack is pretty much impossible to use discreetly, even if you just use the wallhack people still notice that you know where they are and report you. I tried to use it in a way which I thought would just give me a small advantage, but I spend my whole time concentrating on the hack and don't really enjoy the game when using it. Either way thanks for the effort, and hopefully I won't be banned for using it.

  17. #150
    iph0n3junki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Is there anyway to parse a madcatz controller?

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.3 [3.3.3]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 07:44 AM
  2. Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.2 [3.3.3]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 09:23 PM
  3. Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.1.1 [3.2.625475]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 284
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 07:44 AM
  4. [Outdated] Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.1 [3.2.625475]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 08:01 PM
  5. [Outdated]Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.0 [3.0.625475]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 03:00 AM