Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.5 by master131
Make sure to check if your question has been answered on this post first! Please note that this hack is obviously 64-bit only as the game is 64-bit.
What is .NET External ESP?
It is an External ESP hack that was coded in C# by me. It is designed only for Ghosts in windowed mode. You must be running Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
This is a virus/trojan?
It's obviously a false positive, I NEVER include viruses, malware or any malicious code on any of my releases. The reason why anti-virus software pick this up as a virus is because I've designed it to avoid anti-cheat detection by generating a unique file each time the launcher is launched. Please add the file to your AV's exception list and don't spam this thread with "OMG, dis is virus, don't download". I completely understand why they flagged this as a trojan but trust me, it's not! I am against viruses and would never use/create any to harm others.
What version of Ghosts does this work with?
Is this currently detected?
No, but as with all hacks you use, you use it AT YOUR OWN RISK. I cannot be held responsible if you are banned from either the anti-cheat or from player reports.
How do I use the triggerbot?
The triggerbot presses the H key repeatedly to fire. You need to set your fire key to be Left Mouse and H in the game options.
By default, the triggerbot is only activated when you hold down the right-mouse button. If you want it to shoot if you just hover your mouse over an enemy instead of holding down the right-mouse button, change this in the config:
How do I use the hack?
TRIGGER_BOT_REQUIRE_BOT_KEY = true // Change it to false
- Download and extract the attachment to a folder, don't just double click the Launcher!
- (optional) Edit the config file to your liking (config.gesp) with Notepad or any text editor.
- Run Launcher.exe and start the game.
- When in game, use the F-buttons to toggle the functions and use right-mouse button or the Home key to use the aimbot.
My anti-virus keeps complaining about a file in the Temp directory!
This is a false positive, meaning that it's not really a virus. It's the hack's way of prevent the hack from being detected. To get rid of this, you can either a) disable your antivirus or b) edit the config file and add an exclusion so you don't accidently catch a virus while you're playing. In order to add the hack to exclusions, you must edit the config file first. Open the config.gesp file with Notepad and find this line:
and then replace it with this, you can put anything you want in between the quotes.
Now, start the hack again and your anti-virus will detect a "virus" in your Temporary directory. Add the file to exclusions (refer to your AV's documentation) and run the hack again, now it should work!
EXECUTABLE_NAME = "abc123"
I only want enemy boxes to be visible.
Open config.gesp and change this line (by changing the alpha which determines how visible the color is).
to this instead:
COLOR_FRIENDLY = 0x7F0000FF
Is it possible to indicate whether a player is visible or not? Can I only aim at visible players?
COLOR_FRIENDLY = 0x000000FF
No. You'd need access to the game's functions to do sight/bullet tracing which either requires injecting or writing into the game's memory.
The aimbot is too fast or slow?
Check config.gesp, there are some aimbot speed settings that you can tweak, make sure to read the comment above it!
Hack is using too much CPU!
You can fix this by adjusting the RENDER_INTERVAL setting in config.gesp, try this and see if it works:
Make sure to change the bot tick settings too or the aimbot will be slower:
RENDER_INTERVAL = 10 // Replace the 10 with 20 instead
What maps are supported by the radar?
BOT_SPEED_1 = 6
BOT_SPEED_TICK_1 = 15 // Replace this with 7
BOT_SPEED_2 = 3
BOT_SPEED_TICK_2 = 30 // Replace this with 15
BOT_SPEED_3 = 1.8
Currently none, it fallbacks to the legacy radar with no map background.
What OS does this work on?
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- BoxESP (with Turret/Helicopter/Plane support)
- Distance ESP
- Status/Menu bar
- Configurable settings
- Name tag
- Anti-cheat countermeasures to make sure this stays undetected (there is no 64-bit VAC present, but LiveAntiCheat exists)
Changes since version 1.5 (13th December 2013):
- Updated hack to work with 3.5.4
- Added automatic detection of current display mode, will display error if game is in fullscreen.
- Added more detailed information on how to possibly fix "Unable to initialize DirectX objects" error.
- Fixed triggerbot for extinction mode.
Changes since version 1.4 (27th November 2013):
- Updated hack to work with 3.4.3
- Removed joystick/controller support as the aimbot did not function at all in gamepad mode
Changes since version 1.3 (20th November 2013):
- Updated SharpDX to the latest version.
- Added joystick/controller support, refer to config.gesp (at the bottom) on how to use it.
- Fixed radar support for guard dogs.
- Added automatic detection of extinction mode; aliens are recognised as enemies.
- Added aimbot support for aliens (BOT_ALIEN_Z)
- Slightly changed the colour of the guard dogs on the ESP to make it stand out more.
- When CreateDeviceEx fails with an Intel GPU as the primary adapter, the hack will try to search for an AMD or NVIDIA GPU.
- Fixed bug where the error logger only printed the primary GPU and not any other ones.
- Removed the requirement for the "maps" folder since it's not currently used.
- Fixed the BOT_MAX_JITTER option (was caused due to a typo in the code).
- Added line smoothing/anti-alias option (USE_LINE_ANTIALIAS) to make lines and boxes seem more nicer (it's disabled by default)
Changes since version 1.2 (20th November 2013):
- Updated hack to work with 3.3.3
- Added DLL architecture mismatch detection for d3dx9_43.dll
- Added fallback method to find best video adapter based on pixel shader version if primary adapter fails.
Changes since version 1.1.1 (10th November 2013):
- Reverted back to previous version of SharpDX, latest was causing random exceptions.
- Fixed typo where the log generated had an "mw3" prefix instead of "ghosts".
Changes since version 1.1 (9th November 2013):
- Updated hack to work with 3.2.625475
- Updated SharpDX to latest version
- Added BoxESP, Radar and Snapline support for guard dogs
- Fixed minor bug for anti-cheat countermeasures (code was not entirely 64-bit compatible)
- Improved performance, made various tweaks to prevent constant allocation and freeing of large blocks of
memory from the process heap which may degrade speed of the hack.
- Added a fallback method for vertex processing if hardware processing is not available
(might solve CreateDeviceEx exceptions)
- Fixed typo where the hack reported "config.mw3esp" was missing instead of "config.gesp"
Changes since version 1.0 (7th November 2013):
- Initial release, based off the hack engine from MW3 .NET External ESP
- Minor bug fixes
@KN4CK3R - Posting the root source of OSHeCoD6.
@sph4ck , @dheir and @c0z3n - Updating the hack in Python and adding a crap load of features as well as providing a bug fix for the box issue.
@Archangel - Faster aimbot that is compatible with snipers.
Kozmo, x2v and shaunm2 - Some offsets and structures.
Everyone else who helped with the development of External BoxESP for MW2.
DirectX End-User Runtime (optional components): Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Centre
Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.5 - by master131.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Any detections that appear are false positives, it is NOT a virus.
Please report any bugs, note that the hack closing or disappearing when you change resolution does not count as a bug.
Also, it's best to start the Launcher first and let it completely load until it is waiting for the game for extra safety to avoid getting banned. Also, this is optional but run the hack as admin, even if you don't normally need to.