Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 124
  1. #46
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Arneeeee View Post
    Do not download!!!!!!! I used the tool yesterday and today have a VAC BAN
    Well... Most likely the bann was on its way already, Most likely not this tool.





  2. #47
    iceman7613's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    last night after launching the software I have been banned by VAC ban 1 0 days
    for you is permanent?, also if a player asks me to multiplayer game I can play like that?

  3. #48
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman7613 View Post
    last night after launching the software I have been banned by VAC ban 1 0 days
    for you is permanent?, also if a player asks me to multiplayer game I can play like that?
    Yes premanent, no you cant play online on ghosts anymore

  4. #49
    ginuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Inspired
    No Recoil, No Flinch and No Weapon Sway use NOP code so you can do everything you want to make this tool undetec but this will triger in a BAN.

  5. #50
    -swift-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arneeeee View Post
    Do not download!!!!!!! I used the tool yesterday and today have a VAC BAN

    He is right I got vac ban as well and I only used this tool was on 1.7 as of yesterday also sucks you didn't implement some sort of auto update to this hack? Do not download thanks asshole!

  6. #51
    Tokkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by -swift- View Post
    He is right I got vac ban as well and I only used this tool was on 1.7 as of yesterday also sucks you didn't implement some sort of auto update to this hack? Do not download thanks asshole!
    Lol dude it's still useing at your own risk so you can't blame him

  7. #52
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by -swift- View Post
    He is right I got vac ban as well and I only used this tool was on 1.7 as of yesterday also sucks you didn't implement some sort of auto update to this hack? Do not download thanks asshole!
    So let me get this straight, you used an outdated hack and its his fault? You sir are responsible for making sure that you check game and hack version before using. And using any hack is at your own risk, there is always a risk of being banned. Suck it up buttercup, if you were not willing to do your part and also take that risk then you should not have downloaded.

    I highly doubt you were calling him an asshole when you were using the tool that he took his time and skill to create.

  8. #53
    ginuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Inspired
    like i say before when you write 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 even with CE in barrack and close it before joing lobby you will be banned. It's well know from vac

  9. #54
    -swift-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yeah I understand that ,but when you say it's undetected that sir is a lie.

  10. #55
    -swift-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    So let me get this straight, you used an outdated hack and its his fault? You sir are responsible for making sure that you check game and hack version before using. And using any hack is at your own risk, there is always a risk of being banned. Suck it up buttercup, if you were not willing to do your part and also take that risk then you should not have downloaded.

    I highly doubt you were calling him an asshole when you were using the tool that he took his time and skill to create.

    And no I check everyday for a update.

  11. #56
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by -swift- View Post
    And no I check everyday for a update.
    Hmm well since the game was updated Friday, 1.7 was outdated. You said you were using it yesterday, obviously you did not properly check.

    On the concern of an autoupdate feature, those are not allowed here.

  12. #57
    -swift-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Like I said I check everyday was current with the 1.8 as soon as it came out.

  13. #58
    owniige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Wallhack

    sorry for noob question! you got wallhack where it shows enemies through walls on a screenshot, which option only enables that? thankyu in advance

  14. #59
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by owniige View Post
    sorry for noob question! you got wallhack where it shows enemies through walls on a screenshot, which option only enables that? thankyu in advance
    Trinity Rocket ESP.

  15. #60
    albickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Sorry for not understanding, but which features of this are relatively safe to use? Trinity ESP? Enemies on minimap?

    I realize there are no guarantees, but don't want to tempt fate too much.

    And thanks for the nice tool Nightmare.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] [Ghosts 3.5.4.X] Visual Tool 1.6 R5
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:22 PM
  2. [Ghosts 3.5.4.X] Visual Tool 1.6 R4
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 06:53 AM
  3. [Ghosts 3.4.3.x] Visual Tool v1.6 R2.1
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 05:46 AM
  4. [Ghosts 3.3.3] [Experimental]Visual Tool v1.5 Beta
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 08:34 AM
  5. [Ghosts 3.2.625475]Visual Tool v1.2
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-16-2013, 07:04 AM