Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    nippletwistxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    is it sure you dont get vac banned for <it?``?

  2. #17
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by nippletwistxl View Post
    is it sure you dont get vac banned for <it?``?
    Doubt it, Still use at own risk.





  3. #18
    MrTiJackSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Set for kills/deathss/losses/hits/misses doesnt work...

  4. #19
    lolox83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Doh
    Lol i was lvl 21 i use the tool i get level 4 i chose 22

  5. #20
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lolox83 View Post
    Lol i was lvl 21 i use the tool i get level 4 i chose 22
    If you put 22 in the box it wont get you to lvl 22, the Address uses a strange way to calculate you're level.





  6. #21
    lolox83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

    If you put 22 in the box it wont get you to lvl 22, the Address uses a strange way to calculate you're level.
    Yes saw taht im level 60Now thanks for this tool can i contribute ?

  7. #22
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lolox83 View Post
    Yes saw taht im level 60Now thanks for this tool can i contribute ?
    How do you mean Contribute?





  8. #23
    lolox83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Doh
    i mean donate

  9. #24
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lolox83 View Post
    i mean donate
    Via Paypal, the button is in my signature.
    Or other ways you could PM me.





  10. #25
    lolox83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

    Via Paypal, the button is in my signature.
    Or other ways you could PM me.
    I will give you a little i don't got money

  11. #26
    Digimortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy
    Used the tool this free weekend.
    Pretty good and usefull.

    Thanked.
    (would donate but poor as fuck)

  12. #27
    dungeonravor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Having problems with assigning Misses and Hits some how it gets bugged. When I set Hits on like 5487962 and misses on 14569878 its sets misses on -5487962

  13. #28
    sTe2k10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hi together, I have a small problem.

    How can I change the number of all played games?
    If I edit my won & lost games, the amount of all played games is not changing.

    Example:
    I did reset my stats so everything is 0.
    After that I changed the Wins (e.g. 750) and Loses (e.g. 500) and now my played games should be 1250.
    But after I played a match (for saving stats), I just got 1 total game played.

    You know any solution?

    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by sTe2k10; 05-07-2014 at 01:58 PM.

  14. #29
    paolozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    where is the botton??? make a screen where i have to click!

  15. #30
    SammyDoge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tried looking behind you...?
    Posts
    2,179
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,087
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by dungeonravor View Post
    Having problems with assigning Misses and Hits some how it gets bugged. When I set Hits on like 5487962 and misses on 14569878 its sets misses on -5487962
    What value's did you put in??

    Quote Originally Posted by sTe2k10 View Post
    Hi together, I have a small problem.

    How can I change the number of all played games?
    If I edit my won & lost games, the amount of all played games is not changing.

    Example:
    I did reset my stats so everything is 0.
    After that I changed the Wins (e.g. 750) and Loses (e.g. 500) and now my played games should be 1250.
    But after I played a match (for saving stats), I just got 1 total game played.

    You know any solution?

    Thanks in advance.
    Its a separate address, but i removed it from the tool, cuz it bugged out alot of peoples level/prestige.

    Quote Originally Posted by paolozzo View Post
    where is the botton??? make a screen where i have to click!
    E...Erm... Just press the button with "Set ...." on it, It ain't complete rocket science.





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Project Multi Tool 1.7 For Ghosts [3.8.7.X]
    By SammyDoge1 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 02:44 PM
  2. [Outdated] Project Multi Tool 1.6 For Ghosts [3.7.6.X]
    By SammyDoge1 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:33 AM
  3. Project Multi Tool 1.3 Ghosts 3.5.4.X
    By SammyDoge1 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:42 PM
  4. Project Multi Tool 1.1 Ghosts 3.5.4.X
    By SammyDoge1 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 06:41 AM
  5. Project Multi Tool 1.1.5 Ghosts 3.5.4.X
    By SammyDoge1 in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 02:51 PM