Hello, everyone! Since some of you still appear not to know what is an injector, its purpose, how to use it and such, I have decided to make this guide with the purpose of clarifying you all regarding all of what I have mentioned previously. Make sure to read it all until the end and enjoy!
Theoretical Part - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Is An Injector?
Basically, an injector is a tool which allows one to modify a game process' memory, i.e. inject a DLL (D
ibrary) hack into it and consequently force it to be executed within it. Usually, injectors are coded in VB.Net and C#, which are user-friendly programming languages.
Why Do Sometimes Anti-Virus Programs Detect Injectors As If They Were Viruses And How Can I Fix This Issue?
There are a few reasons why sometimes some anti-virus programs detect injectors as if they were viruses, but the most common reason is because they they add more classes to an already running program, which is one of the things that are done by some kinds of viruses. You can fix this issue by adding the injector that you are trying to use to the exclusion/exception list of your anti-virus software.
Where Can I Find DLL Hacks And Injectors?
You can find DLL hacks here
and injectors here
. If there are not currently any DLL hacks and/or injectors released in the said subsections, then just wait patiently until a coder releases a new DLL hack and/or injector or just learn to code and code your own DLL hack and/or injector instead.
Does MPGH Have Its Own Official Injector?
Yes, it does. Its name is Extreme Injector and it was coded by our famous @master131
in C#. The Extreme Injector was just recently updated to the version 3.6.1., which is a rewrite of the widely known v2.1. one. Overall, it is an efficient and advanced injector which is now supported on Windows 10 and has much more injection methods as well as a much better protection level against games' anti-cheat engines than a regular injector.
Practical Part - How To Inject A DLL Hack
How To Inject a DLL Hack By Using The Extreme Injector
Injection Instructions For The Extreme Injector
1. Download and extract the injector.
2. Run Extreme Injector v3.exe.
- Click Settings
and then Start in Secure Mode
to avoid Anti-Cheat detection of the injector itself.
3. Type in a process name into the box (including the extension). If you want to target a specific process or select by window name, use the Select button.
- If you are injecting into Combat Arms, make sure to type in Engine.exe .
4. Add the DLLs you want by clicking on the Add DLL button. You can also drag and drop them into the DLL list.
4.1. You can disable/enable which DLLs to inject so you can keep your favourite DLLs without needing to find them each time.
5. Go into Settings and customise the settings to your liking. Everything should be straight forward, (do not mess around with Advanced settings unless you know what you are doing).
- If you are injecting into Combat Arms, make sure to tick Auto-Inject and start the game.
6. Click Inject and enjoy! (Or wait for the process to start and let it auto-inject if you ticked auto-inject).
Side Note Regarding The Extreme Injector
For further information regarding the Extreme Injector and how to solve specific issues that you might face while trying to use it, feel free to check this
How To Inject A DLL Hack By Using A Regular Injector (Most Common Instructions)
Injection Instructions For A Regular Injector (Most Common Instructions)
1. Download and extract the injector.
2. Run the injector with administrator permissions.
3. Type-in a process name into the smallest white box, (including the extension).
4. Browse and select the DLL hack you want to use.
5. Select the following options: "Auto-Inject" and "Close After Injection".
6. Start the game and *
you will hear a confirmation Beep if the DLL hack you browsed was successfully injected (*not every injector has this 'extra feature')
and myself, @Hunter