Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    sjekx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    328
    My Mood
    Amazed
    uB the hack ccman32 cracked?

  2. #17
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,302
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
    Rofl, i just said that i took out many functions, one of which relogs AVA.
    I'm not going to release that for free.
    As a reloger is so hard to code..

  3. #18
    Lauritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What is the best number of boxes?
    Donator Since 2~12~13



  4. #19
    bixu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
    Rofl, i just said that i took out many functions, one of which relogs AVA.
    I'm not going to release that for free.
    anyway thx alot for the tool.
    Successful Trades:

    Total:5/Succes:5/Scam:0/

    I am A Very Trusted Member in the Trading Section of Crossfire/AVA.....

    Vouche for:

    vouch for @bartgatsby fast trade and a good comunication.

    People that Vouche for my

    Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
    Vouch for him, I went first and he screenshared the entire transaction as well as provided all info I asked for
    +1 Vouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bartgatsby View Post
    Vouch for bixu I bought the acc. I went 1st and it went smooth. Good trader.
    Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
    Successfully bought from bixu, i went first, we screenshared, everything went smoothly. +1 Vouch, good trader.


  5. #20
    bixu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis. View Post
    What is the best number of boxes?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=591253

    I use 16 or 19 but i saw that to 19 you get a better chance to get the 1000 euro.
    Successful Trades:

    Total:5/Succes:5/Scam:0/

    I am A Very Trusted Member in the Trading Section of Crossfire/AVA.....

    Vouche for:

    vouch for @bartgatsby fast trade and a good comunication.

    People that Vouche for my

    Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
    Vouch for him, I went first and he screenshared the entire transaction as well as provided all info I asked for
    +1 Vouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bartgatsby View Post
    Vouch for bixu I bought the acc. I went 1st and it went smooth. Good trader.
    Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
    Successfully bought from bixu, i went first, we screenshared, everything went smoothly. +1 Vouch, good trader.


  6. #21
    Lauritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Could you maybe make one for PB survival for farming weapons? or something
    Donator Since 2~12~13



  7. #22
    GAMEfor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    TY+ nice work
    but no hack work now >>>>

  8. #23
    UCSerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    As a reloger is so hard to code..
    When did i ever say that it was hard? I'm not sure if its allowed by mpgh anyway.
    Just released a public version by request from a good buddy.

  9. #24
    UCSerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis. View Post
    Could you maybe make one for PB survival for farming weapons? or something
    Sure thing, i would normally combine all uB farms into one pack.
    Kind of like this

    You could also farm with your buddies in a 4 player room


    I don't have the time to remake it all for uB.
    So ill just upload separate versions for you guys without the relog function and few other things.
    Also if you guys have something else to farm with uB let me know i might consider making it.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UCSerge For This Useful Post:

    gabrielcool1 (02-28-2014),Lauritz (02-21-2014)

  11. #25
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
    When did i ever say that it was hard? I'm not sure if its allowed by mpgh anyway.
    Just released a public version by request from a good buddy.
    You can release a farmer, as long as there is no reference to the VIP hack or advertising. A PB:S is allowed!

  12. #26
    UCSerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    You can release a farmer, as long as there is no reference to the VIP hack or advertising. A PB:S is allowed!
    I mean the login function, it stores information into variables and then later uses them when it needs to login(is that allowed?)
    I may add it into the next version but i will need someone to donate an uB subscription for a day so i can work on an auto loader for that too(i doubt anyone will supply it so i wont make it sorry guys)
    Vouches:
     
     
     

     
     
     

  13. #27
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
    I mean the login function, it stores information into variables and then later uses them when it needs to login(is that allowed?)
    I may add it into the next version but i will need someone to donate an uB subscription for a day so i can work on an auto loader for that too(i doubt anyone will supply it so i wont make it sorry guys)
    No, I know what you mean, and it is not allowed sorry.

  14. #28
    daviddidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,164
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,963
    My Mood
    Doh
    need for 32 bits user

    I want to Develop this World,
    But you Never Tell Me The Source Code ...

    Joined Forum: April 2011

  15. #29
    XHINO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
    [COLOR="#FFA500"][SIZE=4]

    First of all this is not a hack, you must have uB injected and this bot will only then be able to work.

    1.) Run as Admin(After you inject uB and are in-game)
    2.) Press Insert(Opens picture for you to set-up proper AVA Options for this bot to work)
    3.) Select Amount of boxes in uB menu
    4.) Press END key to toggle the bot on/off
    5.) Download and Thanks!

    Bot will do many things including:
    Closing pop-up boxes
    Creating and start an LD:E Room
    Add boxes and suicide(Make sure to have few grenades equipped)

    What is the menu button to set boxes?

  16. #30
    Lauritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by XHINO View Post
    What is the menu button to set boxes?

    You need to have the UB hack
    Donator Since 2~12~13



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] can someone creat bot for exalted legion quest? And auto pick up legion token. THANKS
    By arvinson in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:39 AM
  2. i need auto nade bot for vip
    By heshamhero in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 12:23 AM
  3. Bots for RF-Online
    By poncho007 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 11:19 AM
  4. Need a intelligent bot for Archlord
    By Elmo in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:57 PM
  5. Auto or aim bot
    By aaronm in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 05:10 PM