Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Mr.Cookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    459
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Fr-f2 back up file

    Last edited by Hunter; 11-07-2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: OP got banned.

  2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Cookies For This Useful Post:

    carlos35353 (05-03-2015),CHESTERICE (04-17-2015),davimateus (04-21-2015),DeamonAssassin (07-10-2015),Dragon08My (08-31-2015),dsadsaasd (05-17-2015),dylin (06-08-2015),HThuan (06-21-2015),jangkrikbos (04-18-2015),khaloda00 (05-11-2015),lBLinzXx (01-02-2016),ORor123321 (04-23-2015),ramy chikor (06-30-2015),sgtthemob (06-23-2015),shabilol (02-17-2016),Smokedog666 (09-16-2015),sourik (08-28-2015),thenameofhack (06-08-2015),tyler100 (07-27-2015),xHawkS4 (04-17-2015),YOUNES75 (05-04-2015)

  3. #2
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,209
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,069
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    //Approved.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  4. #3
    lamino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NotYourBusiness
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What does the backup do ???

  5. #4
    Mr.Cookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    459
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by lamino View Post
    What does the backup do ???
    Put FR "normal"

  6. #5
    ifk.ayam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    does it allow to buy frf2 perm?

  7. #6
    joshdoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    HEY D*CKHEAD!
    YOU MESSED UP MY AVA
    I RE INSTALLED AVA 4 TIMES NOW
    SOME MAPS I CANT EVEN PLAY ON
    YOUR STUPID FILE PERMANENTLY DAMAGED MY AVA!!
    I RE INSTALLED 4 TIMES NOW!
    NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT FKING UPDATE
    FKING D*CKHEAD!
    NOT TO MENTION YOUR FR F2 BACKUP FILE DOESNT EVEN WORK!!!

  8. #7
    Mr.Cookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    459
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by joshdoe View Post
    HEY D*CKHEAD!
    YOU MESSED UP MY AVA
    I RE INSTALLED AVA 4 TIMES NOW
    SOME MAPS I CANT EVEN PLAY ON
    YOUR STUPID FILE PERMANENTLY DAMAGED MY AVA!!
    I RE INSTALLED 4 TIMES NOW!
    NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT FKING UPDATE
    FKING D*CKHEAD!
    NOT TO MENTION YOUR FR F2 BACKUP FILE DOESNT EVEN WORK!!!
    What u mean? l0l the file dont have any virus or problem if can damage the "ava" mpgh dont acept it, im using it more 4 years and dont have any problem.
    So dont come here and say my file damage your ava.
    when u unistal the game ALL THE FILES DELECTED!!!
    Have a good day.

  9. #8
    joshdoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i added the fr f2 backup file, most maps i couldnt join
    i would join, then when loading i would get sent back to lobby and then it would come up with no rooms found
    i re installed 4 times andd still same thing
    i didnt uninstall i just re installed.

  10. #9
    Mr.Cookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    459
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by joshdoe View Post
    i added the fr f2 backup file, most maps i couldnt join
    i would join, then when loading i would get sent back to lobby and then it would come up with no rooms found
    i re installed 4 times andd still same thing
    i didnt uninstall i just re installed.
    I dont know why... i use this file 4 years and works good.
    At a 3 months ago i got the same problem but i delete the file "avacharphat.upk" and cant join any room. my frind help me and give dat file, after this all works good.

  11. #10
    joshdoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    k, well im uninstalling and now re installing

    - - - Updated - - -

    wtf i cant install, i do it then i dont get ava on my pc?
    you messed up my computer, big time, mr d*ckhead.

  12. #11
    ChillVibes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe.
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by joshdoe View Post
    k, well im uninstalling and now re installing

    - - - Updated - - -

    wtf i cant install, i do it then i dont get ava on my pc?
    you messed up my computer, big time, mr d*ckhead.
    1 little file change won't f*ck up your pc. You must have downloaded a "virus" some where. Because this file is clean. So please stop flaming on some one that din't f*ck up your pc. Just do a virus scan on your pc and check if there are any suspicius programs running. NOTE: You are the one downloading/installing stuff. So do not blame this guy for stuff that you do.

  13. #12
    Mr.Cookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    459
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillVibes View Post
    1 little file change won't f*ck up your pc. You must have downloaded a "virus" some where. Because this file is clean. So please stop flaming on some one that din't f*ck up your pc. Just do a virus scan on your pc and check if there are any suspicius programs running. NOTE: You are the one downloading/installing stuff. So do not blame this guy for stuff that you do.
    Thx mate for support

  14. #13
    joshdoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillVibes View Post
    1 little file change won't f*ck up your pc. You must have downloaded a "virus" some where. Because this file is clean. So please stop flaming on some one that din't f*ck up your pc. Just do a virus scan on your pc and check if there are any suspicius programs running. NOTE: You are the one downloading/installing stuff. So do not blame this guy for stuff that you do.
    no i didnt download no other link, i downloaded THIS one mr cookies did, dont get involved in what you dont know, d*ckhead.

  15. #14
    Mr.Cookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    459
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    252
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by joshdoe View Post
    no i didnt download no other link, i downloaded THIS one mr cookies did, dont get involved in what you dont know, d*ckhead.
    1- mpgh dont ACEPT VIRUS OR SOMETINHG CAN DAMAGE YOUR PC!!! so stop QQ!!!!

  16. #15
    ChillVibes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe.
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by joshdoe View Post
    no i didnt download no other link, i downloaded THIS one mr cookies did, dont get involved in what you dont know, d*ckhead.
    Hey dude. the minions here approved the file so the file itself is safe. You must have done something wrong yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Can anyone make a new Back up file
    By diegerman in forum WarRock Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:24 AM
  2. World At War Back up files
    By Skaterforeva1 in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:56 PM
  3. [SOLVED] Getting Back Stat Files After Deleting them?
    By .:XENON:. in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 03:04 PM
  4. I need New Back-up Files Please
    By aaqqwwwwqqaa in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 10:18 PM
  5. [REQUEST] backing up files
    By mattt in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 02:01 PM