Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by pepejet View Post
    if you arent the host it works or not?
    Yes this is just some simple memory hack.

    ---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by pepejet View Post
    if you arent the host it works or not?
    Yes this is just some simple memory hack.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  2. #17
    3leven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,517
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Yes this is just some simple memory hack.

    ---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------



    Yes this is just some simple memory hack.
    Oh really? No clue how you're gonna change the speed, gravity, ammo. Basically I've got no idea how you're even gonna change anything if you ain't host.

  3. #18
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


    Oh really? No clue how you're gonna change the speed, gravity, ammo. Basically I've got no idea how you're even gonna change anything if you ain't host.
    Oh lol I thought this was a zombies hack for BO2. The name was similar in my subscribed threads :3
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  4. #19
    3leven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,517
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Oh lol I thought this was a zombies hack for BO2. The name was similar in my subscribed threads :3
    For zombies you also need host to make ammo hacks and such to work afaik.

  5. #20
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


    For zombies you also need host to make ammo hacks and such to work afaik.
    No it's the one I made, you don't need host for that one.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  6. #21
    3leven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,517
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    No it's the one I made, you don't need host for that one.
    There's no way you can change the ammo and shit if you're not host, as ammo, dvars and shit is mainly server-sided.

  7. #22
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


    There's no way you can change the ammo and shit if you're not host, as ammo, dvars and shit is mainly server-sided.
    Where do you see I said ammo?
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  8. #23
    3leven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,517
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Where do you see I said ammo?
    It was just an example. . _ .

  9. #24
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


    It was just an example. . _ .
    An example that YOU used, not me .
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  10. #25
    3leven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,517
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    An example that YOU used, not me .
    Then tell me how you're gonna change the gravity without being host.

  11. #26
    ImSoNerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NormalRoom
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Unlimited Health is not working.....

  12. #27
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,232
    Reputation
    200
    Thanks
    2,524
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post


    Then tell me how you're gonna change the gravity without being host.
    I didn't say gravity either. Just stop trying to put words in my mouth that I never said, now have a good day.
    Instagram: fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  13. #28
    3leven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,517
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    I didn't say gravity either. Just stop trying to put words in my mouth that I never said, now have a good day.
    Looked up your started threads. And gravity was once again an example of a dvar. And in your zombie trainers you could change gravity, speed, jump height and score. 3 of them are dvars. And score ain't client sided afaik. Please tell me what I don't get, please do it.

  14. #29
    Epic x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    191's House
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Max bots don't work for me

  15. #30
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    MisterY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    4,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic x View Post
    Max bots don't work for me
    You have to set the bots before starting the match, if it doesn't work try with the updated trainer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Rabbit.Coder - Custom Multi-Game Trainer
    By rabbit.coder in forum Game Hacking Tools
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-27-2015, 02:32 PM
  2. [Outdated] BO2 MP Custom Game Trainer
    By LittleMo in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 12:11 PM
  3. [Outdated] Simple Custom Game Trainer [v24]
    By MisterY in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 10:17 AM
  4. [Outdated] Simple Custom Game Trainer [v20|Multiplayer]
    By MisterY in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 12:18 PM
  5. [Outdated] Custom game trainer table
    By nzxtcrew in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 06:31 AM