Thread: op2/4d1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Btw guys did you saw the actually message from 4d1

They're at it again. Seeing a court order I received earlier in September, on request of Activision a local court ordered me to take down 'any CoD content' - which somehow seems to include temporary files used by the updater to 'verify' a game installation. Since receiving the court order, I have contacted a local law firm which is still in the process of going over the case, however, today I received an e-mail containing a letter (German, page 2), claiming that other projects are also infringing this court order.

Although I'm still standing by my point that these titles do not contain any Activision files (and therefore I am not 'providing (part of) the games'), I have taken them offline pending further investigation as a precaution.

Indeed, this means you can not play at this time - do not complain, it's Activision whining again.

Again, you can't fight against the biggest company (Activision) and he will lose this case, so prepare it for the worst scenario
    Last edited by pLaZma1337; 09-30-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pLaZma1337 View Post
    Btw guys did you saw the actually message from 4d1

They're at it again. Seeing a court order I received earlier in September, on request of Activision a local court ordered me to take down 'any CoD content' - which somehow seems to include temporary files used by the updater to 'verify' a game installation. Since receiving the court order, I have contacted a local law firm which is still in the process of going over the case, however, today I received an e-mail containing a letter (German, page 2), claiming that other projects are also infringing this court order.

Although I'm still standing by my point that these titles do not contain any Activision files (and therefore I am not 'providing (part of) the games'), I have taken them offline pending further investigation as a precaution.

Indeed, this means you can not play at this time - do not complain, it's Activision whining again.

Again, you can't fight against the biggest company (Activision) and he will lose this case, so prepare it for the worst scenario
    I don't know about that... TeknoGods survived till now didn't they?
    NTA probably knows how to get himself out of this mess. I'm not too worried.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by RdJokr View Post
    I don't know about that... TeknoGods survived till now didn't they?
    NTA probably knows how to get himself out of this mess. I'm not too worried.
    But you need to have a good lawyer to clear out of this mess, without him you can't do nothing.But lawyers from Activision are quality, they will fight until NTA cancel all of his projects.TeknoGods is noobish project with small support

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by pLaZma1337 View Post
    But you need to have a good lawyer to clear out of this mess, without him you can't do nothing.But lawyers from Activision are quality, they will fight until NTA cancel all of his projects.TeknoGods is noobish project with small support
    even if they wanna stop NTA someone else will take his place at the world of piratedgames like call of duty series!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12