Thanks

Question How to unban from this gameserver? Probably best banning method

Hello, I have got banned on one czech gaming server (gamepark) and Iīm trying to get unban. I changed ID of hard drives, changed my MAC Adress, changed IP adress, but still canīt get there.

Iīll explain you how the server works. First, before you go into game, you need to start their exe file for client. Then you start their client in web browser, I think it works on Javascript, but Iīm not IT guy. When client starts in browser you need to have running their exe file. And when is client loading it ends with message that I have forbidden acces. So I canīt even get to their client because they banned me.

What I know is that they donīt ban IP adress. I tried two computers on same IP and one which wasnīt banned worked. I think they are comparing some info about my hardware. Thanks to their exe file they know a lot of my computer. Also I know that itīs using wmi (Windows Management Instrumentation) service. When i forbid acces to this service, client in browser wonīt start due to that.

So what are they comparing about my computer? How to get on client?

I think they have one of best banning method so I want to bypass it.

Thanks for any help.

If somebody wonder about exe file to know more about it I can send it to you. I canīt post links here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Try doing a system restore point to a date before you were banned as they might have inserted a registry key which connects to their system.
    Dead Bones Brook :
    I'm going to fucking kill you!

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Today I tried connect with another laptop, but still cant get there. It cant be problem about HW, because it is other device.
    It must be something about internet connection. I tried use VPN programs but it didnt worked. Also I took a look at ipconfig and VPN programs arent changing much so there are still information which can be recognizing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Try using the program Regedit. Just do a program search on your computer, and it should pop up. Then, look through the different keys, and try to find anything that looks out of place, like something that doesn't seem to be for any legitimate programs like file explorers or firewalls or web browsers. If you cant find anything there, go into the registry for internet explorer and see if anything extra found its way into there. It is most likely going to have a white and blue square for an icon, as it should be a binary file. Before you delete anything however, make sure you check online to find which things you actually need.