Thread: Bass to loud

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    thechewu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Here...or there...or maybe over there...
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32

    Bass to loud

    i bought new Logitech speakers X-210 (2 5w speakers and one 20w bass) and the fucking bass is too loud comparing to normal sound my computer and table and windows shake when a song with much bass sounds plays.i tried lowering bassboost tab in volume properties but no difference.wtf can i do to make it sound good?

  2. #2
    wr194t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    359
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by thechewu View Post
    i bought new Logitech speakers X-210 (2 5w speakers and one 20w bass) and the fucking bass is too loud comparing to normal sound my computer and table and windows shake when a song with much bass sounds plays.i tried lowering bassboost tab in volume properties but no difference.wtf can i do to make it sound good?
    What music player do you use?

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    thechewu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Here...or there...or maybe over there...
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
    What music player do you use?
    wmp 11..music aint only problem.in games too and in movies/videos

  4. #4
    wr194t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    359
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by thechewu View Post
    wmp 11..music aint only problem.in games too and in movies/videos
    For the music problem open a song with Windows Media Player 11, right click at the top of it then click view, enhancements, show enhancments, you will see loads of bar type things you can move up and down but first on the left there are 3 circles you can click, click on the top 1 then the bar with 125 under it drag it to the bottom, this will decrease the bass.

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    thechewu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Here...or there...or maybe over there...
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
    For the music problem open a song with Windows Media Player 11, right click at the top of it then click view, enhancements, show enhancments, you will see loads of bar type things you can move up and down but first on the left there are 3 circles you can click, click on the top 1 then the bar with 125 under it drag it to the bottom, this will decrease the bass.
    that aint working for me

    EDIT:its working but the difference is hardly noticable between max and min

  6. #6

  7. #7
    profilik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    if its not a software problem then i think it should be your speakers. try this: Google Bass problems Logitech speaker WMP11

    btw, i have those speakers and mine work perfectly. yours might be a defect

Similar Threads

  1. Inspired by bass.
    By Kivrin0 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 11:17 AM
  2. I need a bass :S
    By (G)rapefruit in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 10:53 AM
  3. Sandstorm Bass(Remix)
    By brodygs9630 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 07:51 PM
  4. Massive Bass.
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 12:14 PM
  5. fart real loud
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 12:02 AM