Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    The generic driver is not meant to be used for normal work. As you can see it gives you crappy resolution and practically no HW acceleration. In any case you'll have to get the updated drivers from ATI / Nvidia. I also recommend you upgrade the ram (at least ram + gfx).

  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    Hollywood Undead's Bitches.
    MPGH Member
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    The generic driver is not meant to be used for normal work. As you can see it gives you crappy resolution and practically no HW acceleration. In any case you'll have to get the updated drivers from ATI / Nvidia. I also recommend you upgrade the ram (at least ram + gfx).
    so RAM and vid card nids changing... might as well change the whole crappy computer.. gonna work for money. but exams coming soon so it'll be a few months before i can start playing again. *sigh*

    the last time i went to a PC shop, i got freaked out, laptops all have better specs than this desktop. and i remember i got this for $1700 now its sold at $600 or so. so im guessing i can get about 2 times a better com with the same amount of money.

    You don't catch up with technology. Technologies catches up with your money.
    I see what you did there.

  3. #18
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    When you're looking for an upgrade / new PC just leave me a VM or PM, I'll be glad to give you a few sample builds I find cheap and balanced.

    And good luck with any future upgrades and builds

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

    Da Kurlzz (09-18-2010)

  5. #19
    Threadstarter
    Hollywood Undead's Bitches.
    MPGH Member
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    When you're looking for an upgrade / new PC just leave me a VM or PM, I'll be glad to give you a few sample builds I find cheap and balanced.

    And good luck with any future upgrades and builds
    sure. i'll be needing ur help in a few months time. exams coming and im gonna look for work for my com.
    Thanks for the help, and everything.
    I see what you did there.

  6. #20
    [GENIUS] HaXoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Busy
    just read the whole thread
    -SIGH- Linux is so much easier...

  7. #21
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [GENIUS] HaXoR View Post
    just read the whole thread
    -SIGH- Linux is so much easier...
    Don't act smart kid, you haven't even gone past Ubuntu yet

  8. #22
    [GENIUS] HaXoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Busy
    actually, im using bactrack 4 atm...
    and i have used Mint, Fedora and OpenSUSE i just really cba to edit my sig because nobody on this forum (except for you maybe) really knows anything about Linux.
    Take a look at my post in the general hacking section on backtrack 4.. also while your at it do you feel like posting some real hacking stuff there its just turned into another game hacking section, which is sad because it used to be decent. What im saying is i would appreciate it if you gave me a hand turning things around over there, its failing... miserably.

  9. #23
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [GENIUS] HaXoR View Post
    actually, im using bactrack 4 atm...
    and i have used Mint, Fedora and OpenSUSE i just really cba to edit my sig because nobody on this forum (except for you maybe) really knows anything about Linux.
    Take a look at my post in the general hacking section on backtrack 4.. also while your at it do you feel like posting some real hacking stuff there its just turned into another game hacking section, which is sad because it used to be decent. What im saying is i would appreciate it if you gave me a hand turning things around over there, its failing... miserably.
    Actually I'm more of a programmer than hacker, only I hacking I do nowadays is semi-whitehat and maybe an exploit here or there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help me This problem..
    By cuc1004 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 01:01 AM
  2. Help with my problem
    By zer0cool1704 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 10:43 PM
  3. [HELP] Combat Arms Problem, please help?
    By Blitzenzorr in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:11 PM
  4. HELP! anti-kick problem!
    By iwanthacks121 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 08:20 PM
  5. plz help me....... sound problem
    By panchaboy in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 09:25 PM