Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Call of duty 4 shut yo..

About a year ago i bought the Game of the year edition of Call of duty 4 modern warfare for my computer (speciments below). When i got home i immediately installed the game and enjoyed playing it for a few months...
    Now, a year later i wanted to play it again since i uninstalled it when i needed more space on my computer. So i put the cd in the driver and the menu screen appears saying only "play singleplayer", "play multiplayer", "uninstall" and "help".
    I thought by myself that i must hadn't uninstalled it then so i clicked "play multiplayer" then nothing happened, the menu closes but nothing happens, i've waited for 10 minutes, still nothing then i got to taskmanager and i couldnt find anything that has to do with Call of duty. So i started the menu again but this time i clicked "uninstall", nothing happened.

I checked my CD for scratches or stuff, i cleaned it twice..
    Could it be because i changed my video card?

Code:
    Computer speciments:
    - Packard bell Imedia S3720
    - Windows 7 64-bits
    - Pentium dual-core CPU E5400 @2.70 GHZ
    - AMD Radeon HD5770 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E

Hope some one can help me,
    Hadouken

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Do you have a microphone attached and enabled? CoD4 is iffy about a missing microphone. Other than that: DirectX and updated drivers.

Thanks
    if the installment is fucked, just download the game from piratebay or something, install it update it then play or do same thing as me using download, use crack and play online with a legit key

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    if the installment is fucked, just download the game from piratebay or something, install it update it then play or do same thing as me using download, use crack and play online with a legit key
    Mp doesn't need a crack, just a legit key