Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    vipk-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    45

    Galaxy tab 10.1 or Ipad2

    My Birthday is on 26/12/2011. So my dad will get to me and my twin (we are not the same shape ) Blackberry and my mom got to me and my brother Galaxy tab Samsung
    So after making alot of searchs i found that Galaxy tab is better and i am writing from it now.Iwant to know whick is better Galaxy tab or Ipad2

  2. #2
    Bengali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    421
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    30
    Kindle Fire.

  3. #3
    itsjohnnayy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    iPad 2, more apps and stuff for that. And you can jailbreak it so that you get paid stuff for free.

  4. #4
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Get ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
    Quad core tablet.

  5. #5
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ^ Asus Eee Pad is the best one, would easily surpass the iPad (and Galaxy Tab)
    The iPad is more of an exclusive design gadget


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  6. #6
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Anything with tegra / android > apple. Period

  7. #7
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Anything with tegra / android > apple. Period
    Tegra 3.

  8. #8
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post

    Tegra 3.
    + ICS = sex

  9. #9
    Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Drew
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    49
    I put my vote in for the iPad for reasons previously stated. The Apple story plus the option of jailbreaking make it the best choice in my opinion.

  10. #10
    CFLESSONS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    hey bro, i have both the ipad 2 and samsung tab 10.1, it really depends on what you would like it for. in my opinion ipad is better for gaming as it runs smoother but the samsung tab is better for browsing and you are able to personalize almost everything, including fonts and stuff if you know how to root. i disagree with the above comments saying that you should get the ipad because you can jail break it, my reason: you can google ".apk" on your android phone, in this case the samsung tab and download a free paid app or you could visit applanet and get a black market app market and this still allows you to update your tablet (which hardly ever updates) compared to the ipad, when jail broken you can not update it. hope it helps, cHurR

  11. #11
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CFLESSONS View Post
    hey bro, i have both the ipad 2 and samsung tab 10.1, it really depends on what you would like it for. in my opinion ipad is better for gaming as it runs smoother but the samsung tab is better for browsing and you are able to personalize almost everything, including fonts and stuff if you know how to root. i disagree with the above comments saying that you should get the ipad because you can jail break it, my reason: you can google ".apk" on your android phone, in this case the samsung tab and download a free paid app or you could visit applanet and get a black market app market and this still allows you to update your tablet (which hardly ever updates) compared to the ipad, when jail broken you can not update it. hope it helps, cHurR
    Because obviously Apple's 900MHz A5 can beat Tegra 2. Seriously, Ipad has way shittier specs than the Tab, has twice as little ram and errything should run slower. If you somehow don't know how to optimise Android ... well, your problem

  12. #12
    CFLESSONS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Because obviously Apple's 900MHz A5 can beat Tegra 2. Seriously, Ipad has way shittier specs than the Tab, has twice as little ram and errything should run slower. If you somehow don't know how to optimise Android ... well, your problem
    well bro i was just trying to help him but i find the tab more laggy with some games thats all, there is no need to get all cocky. i prefer the tab anyway. do you own both? btw its a honour to have an argument with the top poster

  13. #13
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CFLESSONS View Post
    well bro i was just trying to help him but i find the tab more laggy with some games thats all, there is no need to get all cocky. i prefer the tab anyway. do you own both? btw its a honour to have an argument with the top poster
    Nope, but my brother has the Tab and one of my best friends has the Ipad. If I had to choose between either I'd go for the Tab, regardless of any performance issues you are pointing out. Otherwise as far as actual weight / feel of the tablet goes, Tab >> Ipad. In any case this topic is old, OP long gone and I guess we can say it's solved.

Similar Threads

  1. Shattered Galaxy and Guild Wars
    By Chronologix in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 02:16 PM
  2. Star Wars Galaxies Pre-CU
    By RebornAce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:56 PM
  3. need help with alt+tab
    By walker in forum Gate To Heaven Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:55 PM
  4. Shattered Galaxy
    By Chronologix in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 10:45 AM
  5. Shattered Galaxy
    By Chronologix in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 05:39 PM