Sorry for the late appearance, I've been kinda off MPGH for a couple of days now. Anyways, here goes:
Though if you do intend to stream, processor power is something you might want to watch, as well as having enough RAM. Not fast enough, but having it large enough - anything beyond the normal 1600MHz CL8 ram won't really show too much improvement. The 2500k is worth buying over any AMD, regardless of how many cores it may have, as cores != power and simply put AMD sucks balls right now.
Also my opinion on the build (Intel one):
- Case: I would personally go for performance/price over looks, but it's completely your call. I had a period when I had my case all fancy, and I know it feels awesome
- Ram: I would rather go for more and slightly slower, but it's your call
- Gfx: AMD has the better price/performance ratio, unless you really have an awesome offer
- HDD: I would rather go for a smaller, more performance-oriented disk. Perhaps a spinpoint F3, they've never failed me so far. Also you could start saving up for an SSD, it would give you a noticeable boost in system snappiness and speed.
- PSU: looks cool
- OS: your mum wouldn't know whether it's pirated or not, but your call
- CPU cooler: it's pretty good, I'd stick to it
- CPU: pretty good, should offer an okay OC with the noctua nh-d14
- mobo: okay.jpg, I would have personally gone for something less fancy and more bang for the buck. But it's your call, and Asus is generally accepted as one reliable manufacturer.