Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Red face Guys help in custom build..

Guys i want to build a good gaming pc my buget is 1600 sr = 410 $ anyone can help me with it ?
    And here in ksa there is no tax and all parts cheaper as compared to eu or us
    Last edited by noobhys; 06-25-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    A good mobo is already 250$. I dint think u can get a good build with only 450$

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DєfKOniK For This Useful Post:

Delko DJ (06-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    That's going to be rather hard for us then, because first of all $410 is too little to build anything decent in the USA/EU and we can't tell how much cheaper it's going to be at your place

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    I doubt the prices will be cheaper than the US, which is significantly cheaper than Europe and South America...

But you'll need at least 8 gigs ram, and a quad core, and a decent video card which will cost the most money, like a 460 you can get for ~100, or aim a bit higher, mobo doesn't really matter, just aim for something that fits your needs. (Which is equivalent to my current computer, but this was built 4 years ago /wew). If you do decent shopping, you should be able to buy all that for ~200, if you need a HD, PSU, or Case, you can use the rest, else use it to improve on your current build or whatever.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I doubt the prices will be cheaper than the US, which is significantly cheaper than Europe and South America...

But you'll need at least 8 gigs ram, and a quad core, and a decent video card which will cost the most money, like a 460 you can get for ~100, or aim a bit higher, mobo doesn't really matter, just aim for something that fits your needs. (Which is equivalent to my current computer, but this was built 4 years ago /wew). If you do decent shopping, you should be able to buy all that for ~200, if you need a HD, PSU, or Case, you can use the rest, else use it to improve on your current build or whatever.
    I found this : First build. £420 gaming PC. - New-System-Build - Homebuilt-Systems
    What you think about it ? and can you tell me it worth it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by noobhys View Post
    I found this : First build. £420 gaming PC. - New-System-Build - Homebuilt-Systems
    Worth it? Yeah. Is it any good? Kinda. It's nothing too powerful, but it's good enough to play most games if you're not expecting HD gaming with AF, AA, and everything set to high. It's worth noting that it's 650 USD and I doubt you can get it for 410 in Saudi Arabia (from what I've seen your prices are hella higher than US ones...?).

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Worth it? Yeah. Is it any good? Kinda. It's nothing too powerful, but it's good enough to play most games if you're not expecting HD gaming with AF, AA, and everything set to high. It's worth noting that it's 650 USD and I doubt you can get it for 410 in Saudi Arabia (from what I've seen your prices are hella higher than US ones...?).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

There are no taxes here and i know hardware are cheaper here and i am sure about it and can that pc run mw3 bf3 etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    There are no taxes here and i know hardware are cheaper here and i am sure about it and can that pc run mw3 bf3 etc
    It will be able to run it, however don't expect to play BF3 with decent fps on 1080p with high settings. Would you mind showing me where you intend to buy the stuff for the PC, I'm genuinely interested if your prices are as low as you advertise them to be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Here in ksa people are not like eu or us xD here is a place called khaled-bin-waled that place is full of gaming computers tablets pc every thing is avalible there at very cheap prices you know i bought my ipad 2 wifi + 3g 32 gb for 1900 sr = 505 $ 9 months ago xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I swear i've read like uber budget-y blogs etc about your price range - and now i cant remember where
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems

Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post