Thanks

The Cost of Being a Klutz

As the title says, being a klutz has caused me alot of grief with this laptop.

First I was cleaning around it(with a can of cleaner) and some cleaner got into it, had to replace the keyboard (No further damage I suppose) But now I've actually knocked my laptop off a granite island onto linoleum and a end piece of the charger broke off into the laptop. I've tried dismantling the computer and removing it, but it seems to be impossible to remove. I have a second laptop (Both are Toshiba L655 Sats) and I was wondering if it would work to put my internals into the other, as it has problems as well. Just wondering if its possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Y_U_NO View Post
    As the title says, being a klutz has caused me alot of grief with this laptop.

First I was cleaning around it(with a can of cleaner) and some cleaner got into it, had to replace the keyboard (No further damage I suppose) But now I've actually knocked my laptop off a granite island onto linoleum and a end piece of the charger broke off into the laptop. I've tried dismantling the computer and removing it, but it seems to be impossible to remove. I have a second laptop (Both are Toshiba L655 Sats) and I was wondering if it would work to put my internals into the other, as it has problems as well. Just wondering if its possible.
    Assuming their aren't greater variations within the same series, it could be possible to a degree. With laptops lots of the stuff is usually integrated directly on the mobo and isn't easily replaceable. What exactly doesn't worth with the non-broken one though?